Jannell Ford of Hanover

New (781) 618-3289 (781) 618-3289
Used (781) 347-5882 (781) 347-5882
Service (781) 618-3295 (781) 618-3295

(1,791 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jannell Ford of Hanover from DealerRater.

My husband and I were more than pleased with the help we

My husband and I were more than pleased with the help we received from Dina Saoud when purchasing our F150 Lariat. She took all the time we needed in explaining the advanced technology found in the truck, and made sure we felt comfortable with our choice; that it was the truck for us. Dina went out of her way in assisting us in every aspect of the buying/loan process. Truly, she is such an asset to this dealership. They are extremely lucky to have her. Thanks again, Dina. Bill and Mary Flynn

Waited for a year and a half for my Bronco, and when I

Waited for a year and a half for my Bronco, and when I finally got it Bill, Alex and the crew at Jannell seemed as excited for me as I was. Everything thing went smooth.

I was very happy with my purchase at Jannell Ford of

I was very happy with my purchase at Jannell Ford of Hanover. Jill & Alex could not have been more helpful. Both were very patient and detailed oriented. Highly recommend!

Harry was a great resource that kept me informed on the

Harry was a great resource that kept me informed on the car building process and the timeline. With all of the issues surrounding Covid, Harry was instrumental in keeping me informed.

Harry was fantastic!

Harry was fantastic! We were very early in the process and were a little nervous for a pushy sales process. Harry was very patient and not pushy at all. He was very helpful, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Harry and the Jannel team!!

Harry was great to work with!

Harry was great to work with! I was dreading going to buy a new car and having to fend off pushy sales people, Harry and his team were the complete opposite. Very helpful and not pushy at all. Knowledgeable and patient, no issue with giving us some time to figure everything out for our growing family !

We were very happy with our entire experience at Jannell

We were very happy with our entire experience at Jannell Ford! From a friendly salesperson in Rob who was able to work with us and our needs, to the family-owned nature of the dealership, we will recommend them to any friend of ours looking for a vehicle.

I can't say my experience was perfect in buying my used

I can't say my experience was perfect in buying my used car from Harry and Jannell but the minor issues I had are not enough to dock a star for sure. I got a good deal (in today's used car market) on a car that was in very good shape and Harry was easy and pleasant to deal with and at no time did I feel pressured. Jill was prompt and courteous texting me before my scheduled visit to Jannell and William in Finance was pleasant and personable like Harry. I would certainly consider purchasing from Jannell again even though they are an hour from my house!

Jill and her team were amazing!

Jill and her team were amazing! Excellent customer service, great people, great experience. Will absolutely be back for my next car. Thank you Jill and all of the fantastic people at Jannell Ford of Hanover!

Very friendly work staff.

Very friendly work staff. Smooth and painless transaction. Made sure everything was perfect on my truck with a full service and detail before delivery