Jannell Ford of Hanover

1562 reviews

1562 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jannell Ford of Hanover from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2019

I always have a great experience with Jannell Ford, the service is great, the sales reps are great! I have zero complaints! I will be back to ford every... time for future maintenance and purchases!

Sean Ternullo

General Sales Manager

(4.9) 35 reviews

Shaon Simpson

Service Advisor

(5.0) 12 reviews

January 7, 2019

Good group to work with. Harry did everything he could to meet my objectives. Look forward to continuing to work with this dealership in the future.

• July 22, 2018

As usual a task that could be annoying turns out to be a pleasant time due to the people involved and the comfortable setting while one waits.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy... to assist you! Safe travels!

January 5, 2019

Low pressure atmospher, very nice people who listen to your needs as well as giving me all the information and guidance I needed..made me feel like part... of thier team.

Janice Loud

Business Development Manager

(5.0) 30 reviews

Jillian Clapp

Internet Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

January 3, 2019

Good and informative discussion with Harry and Joe led us to purchasing a new F-150. Ford and dealer incentives and discounts also played a part in our... decision to buy. Harry and Joe were professional, polite, fun, and made the buying process simple while covering all the bases and making certain we were satisfied. When looking to purchase a vehicle we highly recommend visiting Jannell Ford!

Joseph Clapp

Dealer Principle

NOT RATED

January 2, 2019

I have purchased multiple vehicles from Jannell Ford because I know that the pricing is always fair and the service throughout the registration and delivery... process is top notch. I also greatly appreciate the sales staff reaching out to make sure all is well with my vehicle after purchase.

Sean Ternullo

General Sales Manager

(4.9) 35 reviews

Kathy Mulvehill

(4.9) 165 reviews

December 28, 2018

I wanted to believe Jannell was different. Things went well for us during our buying experience 2 years ago. I wrote 2 positive reviews during that time.... Since then though, we've come to realize they are just like every other stereotypical car dealership. They would not budge on the value of our trade in, way below the KBB/Edmunds/NADA "average" value, because the tires were getting bad (they were) and because Autocheck showed it was in 2 accidents with the original owners before us, which carfax did not show when we bought it. Sales manager Eddie Clark said it would go directly out to auction because they'd never put it out on their used lot. Lo and behold, 3 days after the sale, there was our Explorer for sale on their lot with a set of cheap new off-brand tires, for over $8,000 more than they gave us. That was lie number 1. I had all my oil changes done by them except 2. On those 2, they were booking out 2-plus weeks and we couldn't wait because we were taking the truck on vacation within a week. Both of those were performed by other Ford dealers. During the sale, sales manager Eddie Clark assured me that all we needed to do to not void the free tire replacement program was keep up with oil changes. I'm mechanically inclined and do all of my regular maintenance myself, including oil changes. The only reason I paid the dealer to do it on this truck was to maintain the tire replacement program. At 40,000 miles our tires were getting low on tread. At a scheduled oil change I asked about needing the tire replacement program soon. The service writer told me the program was voided because I didn't have every single service as outlined by the manual performed. To maintain this program, you MUST have EVERY SINGLE item completed at every single mileage point....the 5K service, the 10K service, etc etc. So that was lie number two, telling me only oil changes were needed, and Eddie Clark of course was no longer working there for me to speak to. In your paperwork, it specifically says that if you skip any single item from any single service interval, you void the program. Again, just stereotypical bad dealership tactics....tell you whatever you want to hear while they're trying to get into your wallet. Watch your six on the extended warranty they sell at the end. They'll make it sound like they're discounting it for you after you refuse it the first time. Then when you look at the paperwork afterwards, your payment schedule has magically increased 3 more months! I've bought a lot of new cars and trucks over the last 20 years. I have never felt as taken advantage of and lied to as I did with Jannell.

Janice Loud

Business Development Manager

(5.0) 30 reviews

December 16, 2018

I was unable to get anyone to call me back on what was going on with my truck. I called twice a day, left numerous messages and never was told what was... going on. My truck was there for over a week for a repair that was 2 hours.

December 16, 2018

Great, friendly service. I took my car in for it’s 15,000 mile check up. It did not need repairs, but it was checked throughout. Oil changed, tires... and brakes checked etc. I have gone to Jannell Motors for all my car needs for over 40 years.��

Tracy, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Service Staff provides! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there&ap...os;s anything additional we can do for you. Take care!

December 15, 2018

Shaon has always gone above and beyond. Thank you as always .

Angela, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Thanks again for your business! Take care!