Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

New (888) 276-7479 (888) 276-7479
Used (888) 276-8827 (888) 276-8827
Service (888) 277-1874 (888) 277-1874

(4,062 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk from DealerRater.

4.0

Only one outstanding service rep.

Only one outstanding service rep. Ivan Cardozo , 4 men sitting there and only one asked if they could help me (Ivan ) one of the service men sitting there said he was ready for a nap 3 pm . Ivan Cardozo is outstanding and cares about the customer. *************

Excellent service today.

Excellent service today. Tim was terrific, as usual!!!!! Everything was explained and the work was completed to my satisfaction.

Dealer response

We're so happy that Tim provided such excellent care to you during your visit to Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for rating us five stars!

Excellent customer service and value!

Excellent customer service and value! I always feel like I have been taken good care of here.

3.0

Dealer was not willing to give an estimate pending

Dealer was not willing to give an estimate pending inspection for a trade in. Dealer also was not helpful in trying ti find a solution to the fact there are no temp plates in the state of MA. So out of state buyers would need to pay for the car and wait until dealership receives back the registration from your state for you to be able to drive the car back home.

3.0

I had my vehicle driver’s door full of grease, and a tire

I had my vehicle driver’s door full of grease, and a tire pressure warning light before 5 miles after leaving the dealership, when they had the tires rotation; the front right tire had only 24 psi, out of 33! Not happy at all!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about this experience and will make sure it gets looked into & addressed with our team. If you'd like to discuss the situation in greater detail, please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks again, Scott Birtles - General Manager - scott@herbchambers.com

My point person upon entering till leaving is Tim; he

My point person upon entering till leaving is Tim; he possesses an outstanding customer relationship skill set. He’s humble, helpful, even humorous. Not everyone in that group even comes close to matching Tim’s capabilities as well as his humanness. Thanks for being a five star business. Mark Hession

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave this rating. It was our pleasure to provide a top-notch dealership experience. We hope you will come back to see us in the future. - Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Very easy to make appointments.

Very easy to make appointments. Customer service communication is excellent. Car problems solved. Clean car on pickup!

Dealer response

Thank you for your 5-stars! We're so happy that we provided you with an excellent appointment! We look forward to seeing you next time at Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk!

Very easy to deal with & Malianne is an excellent service

Very easy to deal with & Malianne is an excellent service rep! Always very pleasant & helpful!

Dealer response

Thank you for reviewing Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, Karen! Malainne and the team look forward to seeing you next time!

I had great service from Homero Lima.

I had great service from Homero Lima. I leased a CRV and I had to wait 2 months for it to come to the dealership. During this time, Homero kept in touch with me periodically to give me updates on the status of the arrival for the CRV. I greatly appreciated the correspondences. Homero was very prepared when I came to the dealership for the paperwork and made the entire experience a ten star service. I would definitely recommend Homero to my friends and family.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience working with our team at Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk! Homero appreciates your patience during this entire process and hopes you enjoy your new ride!

4.0

Service person was excellent.

Service person was excellent. He explained what was to be done so I could understand . Service was prompt and car was washed!

Dealer response

This is what we like to hear! Thank you for stopping by to leave our team a positive review! -Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Consumer response