Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

3485 reviews

3485 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 12, 2021

Kevin was prompt, courteous and look out for my wallet. He got me the best bang for my buck, while making sure to optimizing my car's performance.

June 12, 2021

Very nice people great service great prices clean area a a a a a a there is nothing I can say bad about anyone tv great and u should not make people 25... word min

Malainne Costa

Service Adviser

(5.0) 40 reviews

• April 15, 2016

I would do it over again in a heartbeat and that is coming from someone who was absolutely terrified to embark on my first solo purchase! The reviews I... read praised Herb Chambers of Seekonk so I took the plunge and requested a quote via email. The same day, Caitlin e-mailed me and provided me with a detailed quote that clearly identified all charges I could expect to pay – absolutely no hidden fees. Caitlin was patient and answered very specific questions I asked about financing with absolutely no pressure to go to the dealership to get answers. I decided to take the plunge and go to the dealership on my way home from work and I am so glad I did! Caitlin introduced me to sales and leasing consultant, John Mitchell, who made the process of buying a new car a fun experience. From the moment we sat down together John made the process feel like a natural conversation you’d have with a friend. I appreciated his friendly demeanor and his willingness to help without making me feel pressured. Never before have I sat in a car dealership laughing while working towards a car purchase! Emilio from finance was also awesome to work with; quick to realize that I was buying a CRV for durability, a small detail I appreciated him acknowledging. The process of reviewing my financing paperwork was painless and everything was clearly explained to me including how various options would impact my monthly payment. I couldn’t believe how easy everything was! Several times I caught myself thinking, “this has to be a mistake – someone has to come and turn this into a nightmare at some point” but that point NEVER came. I returned the next day to pick up my car and drop off my trade. Rachel and John were waiting when I arrived – John even challenged Rachel to show me something about the CRV I did not know as I he knew I had done a lot of research. She didn’t disappoint, carefully demonstrating to me how to set preferences that I didn’t even know existed! Meanwhile, John removed the plates from my trade and installed them on my new car so as soon as the walk-thru was complete, I drove off! The following day, John contacted me to say my registration was in and even offered to mail it to me but I opted to stop in on my way home. When I arrived, John was with another customer but Rachel remembered me immediately, she got my registration and went over to the service area to arrange for my state inspection. Before I knew it, my registration was in the glovebox, my inspection was complete and my first solo car buying experience ended with me driving away incredibly happy. I cannot say enough good things about the entire team who helped me, but especially John and his charismatic personality. If you are nervous about buying a car, go to Herb Chambers of Seekonk and ask for John Mitchell, he will make you laugh away any fears you have and the rest of the team will make you feel just as comfortable. You will not leave disappointed!

Thank you, Breha, for sharing your story! We really appreciate your business, as well as, your feedback on working with Caitlin, John, Rachel and Emil...io. They are valuable members of our team. We trust you are enjoying your new Honda and look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Best, Scott Birtles, General Manager

June 11, 2021

I went in for an oil change today. Jonathan M took care of me. As usual the customer service at Herb Chambers is the best.

Thank you for your great review and five-star rating! We're happy Jonathan made this such a memorable experience! We look forward to seeing you again ...soon! - Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

June 11, 2021

The process was easy and quick. I didnt have to wait excessive time and was able to come back to finalize my purchase without to do it all again.

We're so happy to hear this, Anaisa! Thank you for taking the time to leave Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk your great review! We will see you next tim...e!

Timothy Kane

Sales Consultant - Masters of Excellence 2016

(4.5) 22 reviews

June 10, 2021

One of the best seller. He is very kind and knowledgeable. You will love do business with this guy. Absolutely excellent service. You won't be disappointed!

Timothy Kane

Sales Consultant - Masters of Excellence 2016

(4.5) 22 reviews

June 10, 2021

Thank you for always helping when I need help. Always willing to helping me and answer any questions I have. Also, he always find time to say hi when ever... I come over for service. Thanks Rancier

Rancier Matos

Masters of Excellence 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & Council Of Sales Leadership Membership

(5.0) 266 reviews

June 9, 2021

I delt with Tim. Very courteous and helpful with the factory recall. Unfortunately it was the fuel pump replacement . Hard to get that smell out of the... truck. Just have to air it out a bit more hopefully it will go away.

Very pleasant experance

Tim Islip

Senior Service Adviser

(4.9) 102 reviews

June 8, 2021

6/8/21 super disappointed regarding information given which should have been addressed in the past services , NOT services today 6/8/21 I purchased certified... pre-owned with extra warranty's from HC for a reason and for the past 6 years I thought I would have given HC a 5 star unfortunately HC failed me.

Tim Islip

Senior Service Adviser

(4.9) 102 reviews

June 7, 2021

Laura and Sam made trading in a lease into a smooth, seamless process. Laura answered all my questions, and Sam gave me the best quote for a Honda Civic... Sport! I am thoroughly impressed with the level of professionalism and friendliness of the staff at Herb Chambers of Seekonk!

We're so happy Laura and Sam made this a five-star experience! We're so glad we could help you find the best Civic Sport deal! Thank you for choosing ...Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk! We hope you love your new ride!

Bill Panaccione