Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

2296 reviews

2296 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

Danny was a wonderful help at this dealership. He made sure everything was in check with the car the paperwork and all. The deal he gave me on the car... was beyond good.

Thank you for your feedback. Happy to know that Danny provided you with great customer service. -Scott Birtles, General Manager.

Danny Reyes

(5.0) 62 reviews

Bill Panaccione

Finance Director

(4.8) 143 reviews

January 11, 2019

Out of all my experiences with dealerships I have to say, this was the best experience I have ever had. Angela was nice, patient, walked me thru the whole... procress of buying the car. Spent a good 30 minutes teaching me about the features in the car and made sure I knew everything before I took off with the car! I'm very happy with this dealership and will definitely reccomend it to friends/family

Glad you had such a great experience with Angela. I'll be sure to tell her to keep up the good work. Thank you for your review and your business! -Sco...tt Birtles, General Manager.

Angela Gallagher

(5.0) 17 reviews

• April 15, 2016

I would do it over again in a heartbeat and that is coming from someone who was absolutely terrified to embark on my first solo purchase! The reviews I... read praised Herb Chambers of Seekonk so I took the plunge and requested a quote via email. The same day, Caitlin e-mailed me and provided me with a detailed quote that clearly identified all charges I could expect to pay – absolutely no hidden fees. Caitlin was patient and answered very specific questions I asked about financing with absolutely no pressure to go to the dealership to get answers. I decided to take the plunge and go to the dealership on my way home from work and I am so glad I did! Caitlin introduced me to sales and leasing consultant, John Mitchell, who made the process of buying a new car a fun experience. From the moment we sat down together John made the process feel like a natural conversation you’d have with a friend. I appreciated his friendly demeanor and his willingness to help without making me feel pressured. Never before have I sat in a car dealership laughing while working towards a car purchase! Emilio from finance was also awesome to work with; quick to realize that I was buying a CRV for durability, a small detail I appreciated him acknowledging. The process of reviewing my financing paperwork was painless and everything was clearly explained to me including how various options would impact my monthly payment. I couldn’t believe how easy everything was! Several times I caught myself thinking, “this has to be a mistake – someone has to come and turn this into a nightmare at some point” but that point NEVER came. I returned the next day to pick up my car and drop off my trade. Rachel and John were waiting when I arrived – John even challenged Rachel to show me something about the CRV I did not know as I he knew I had done a lot of research. She didn’t disappoint, carefully demonstrating to me how to set preferences that I didn’t even know existed! Meanwhile, John removed the plates from my trade and installed them on my new car so as soon as the walk-thru was complete, I drove off! The following day, John contacted me to say my registration was in and even offered to mail it to me but I opted to stop in on my way home. When I arrived, John was with another customer but Rachel remembered me immediately, she got my registration and went over to the service area to arrange for my state inspection. Before I knew it, my registration was in the glovebox, my inspection was complete and my first solo car buying experience ended with me driving away incredibly happy. I cannot say enough good things about the entire team who helped me, but especially John and his charismatic personality. If you are nervous about buying a car, go to Herb Chambers of Seekonk and ask for John Mitchell, he will make you laugh away any fears you have and the rest of the team will make you feel just as comfortable. You will not leave disappointed!

Thank you, Breha, for sharing your story! We really appreciate your business, as well as, your feedback on working with Caitlin, John, Rachel and Emil...io. They are valuable members of our team. We trust you are enjoying your new Honda and look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Best, Scott Birtles, General Manager

January 11, 2019

Danny was amazing throughout this whole process of buying a new civic. He knew exactly what I wanted and didn't stop until he found it. Highly recommend!!!

Twloha56; Thanks for the business and the review on Dealerrater, we're grateful. I'll share this with Danny. Scott Birtles - General Manager

Danny Reyes

(5.0) 62 reviews

Tom Aresenian

Business Manager

(4.8) 97 reviews

January 11, 2019

Ara was great! He explained anything I asked, helped out to make experience nothing but easy! Went extra mile to make it perfect for me, even on his time... off! First salesman to approach me walking in for the first time, and also got to witness him working with other customers with the same great attitude and time he gave to me. Emilio was also great! He was very patient with me and very helpful explaining the financing end of it. He explained my options and everything else very well, and I didn't leave with no questions!

Ara Yaghsizian

(5.0) 48 reviews

January 10, 2019

Angela was awesome and accommodating the whole way. The test drive was 30+ min and I was able to try out different driving conditions, e.g. windy roads,... highway. During the entire process I felt very little pressure. It seemed like Angela's goal was to help me through the process as opposed to selling me a car. It was a noticeably better atmosphere than other dealerships I had been too. Angela even picked me up from the nearby train station on the day I was to drive the car off the lot. I would definitely recommend Angela to friends and family.

Angela Gallagher

(5.0) 17 reviews

January 9, 2019

John is the man! He made the car buying experience seamless and stress free! Me and my wife highly recommend! Would give 10 stars if available! Thanks... again John!

Thank you for your 5-star rating. Glad you had a great experience with John. -Scott Birtles, General Manager.

John Mitchell

(5.0) 55 reviews

Bill Panaccione

Finance Director

(4.8) 143 reviews

January 9, 2019

Homero was just absolutely wonderful. Not only was he knowledgeable and professional, he was also very welcoming and personable which made the experience... even better. I really appreciated his time and how smooth the process was. Love my Civic thanks a lot!

Happy to know you had a positive experience with Homero. Hope you are enjoying your Civic. -Scott Birtles, General Manager.

Homero Lima

(5.0) 111 reviews

Scott Birtles

General Manager Dealer Manager

(4.7) 141 reviews

January 8, 2019

Three years ago, John happened to be the sales person helping me trade in my old CRV to lease a new one. Not only did he make it impressively easy, but... he made sure I ended up with a deal I was really happy with. Fast forward to last month, the CRV lease was up and I contemplated getting a different car brand. John remembered me and my fiance, probably for how we try to have fun with everything we do. He joked with us but made us feel heard at every crossroads and went above and beyond to put me in my newest CRV (which was the car I wanted anyway). Not only did we have fun leasing my new car with John (note: I don't think anyone has fun car shopping/negotiating so this is saying a huge amount) but he really made us feel like he was our friend and had our backs at each step of the way. I'm sure the other sales people are great at Herb Chambers, but if you don't ask for John, you're missing out on actually having fun during the process.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for us. I'm happy to know that you had another great experience with John. We try our best ...to make the process as enjoyable as possible, and I'm glad he did just that for you and your fianc¿¿. Hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. -Scott Birtles, General Manager.

John Mitchell

(5.0) 55 reviews

Laura Lamarre

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(4.5) 13 reviews

January 8, 2019

Ara was super honest and helpful with our car purchase experience. He explained the process and steps clearly, professionally, and patiently. Ara helped... me purchase my dream car!

Ara Yaghsizian