Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

2225 reviews

2225 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 15, 2016

I would do it over again in a heartbeat and that is coming from someone who was absolutely terrified to embark on my first solo purchase! The reviews I... read praised Herb Chambers of Seekonk so I took the plunge and requested a quote via email. The same day, Caitlin e-mailed me and provided me with a detailed quote that clearly identified all charges I could expect to pay – absolutely no hidden fees. Caitlin was patient and answered very specific questions I asked about financing with absolutely no pressure to go to the dealership to get answers. I decided to take the plunge and go to the dealership on my way home from work and I am so glad I did! Caitlin introduced me to sales and leasing consultant, John Mitchell, who made the process of buying a new car a fun experience. From the moment we sat down together John made the process feel like a natural conversation you’d have with a friend. I appreciated his friendly demeanor and his willingness to help without making me feel pressured. Never before have I sat in a car dealership laughing while working towards a car purchase! Emilio from finance was also awesome to work with; quick to realize that I was buying a CRV for durability, a small detail I appreciated him acknowledging. The process of reviewing my financing paperwork was painless and everything was clearly explained to me including how various options would impact my monthly payment. I couldn’t believe how easy everything was! Several times I caught myself thinking, “this has to be a mistake – someone has to come and turn this into a nightmare at some point” but that point NEVER came. I returned the next day to pick up my car and drop off my trade. Rachel and John were waiting when I arrived – John even challenged Rachel to show me something about the CRV I did not know as I he knew I had done a lot of research. She didn’t disappoint, carefully demonstrating to me how to set preferences that I didn’t even know existed! Meanwhile, John removed the plates from my trade and installed them on my new car so as soon as the walk-thru was complete, I drove off! The following day, John contacted me to say my registration was in and even offered to mail it to me but I opted to stop in on my way home. When I arrived, John was with another customer but Rachel remembered me immediately, she got my registration and went over to the service area to arrange for my state inspection. Before I knew it, my registration was in the glovebox, my inspection was complete and my first solo car buying experience ended with me driving away incredibly happy. I cannot say enough good things about the entire team who helped me, but especially John and his charismatic personality. If you are nervous about buying a car, go to Herb Chambers of Seekonk and ask for John Mitchell, he will make you laugh away any fears you have and the rest of the team will make you feel just as comfortable. You will not leave disappointed!

Thank you, Breha, for sharing your story! We really appreciate your business, as well as, your feedback on working with Caitlin, John, Rachel and Emil...io. They are valuable members of our team. We trust you are enjoying your new Honda and look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Best, Scott Birtles, General Manager

December 6, 2018

Honesty and genuineness was given the whole time. That is very appreciated. Danny is very good at his job and is personable with everything he says and... does.

Danny Reyes

(5.0) 56 reviews

December 5, 2018

For it being my first time buying a car, Danny was great with his time very thoughtful and helpful. Would recommend this place to any one.

Danny Reyes

(5.0) 56 reviews

Natalie Sena

Business Development Manager- BDM

(5.0) 15 reviews

December 4, 2018

Great Service From Ara, Ask for him. Great car and it drives terrific. Ara was helpful and Emilio was helpful and the managers as well.

Emilio Navarro

Finance Manager

(4.9) 118 reviews

December 4, 2018

Real stress free on customers. Angela helped us and was very helpful and patient throughout the process. Giving customers good options to think and not... pushy at all!

Angela Gallagher

(5.0) 9 reviews

December 4, 2018

Colby was very friendly and helpful! Made the whole experience stress free. Bill in finance also made everything easy to understand. Will go here for future... car purchases. Will definitely recommend!

Thank you for your 5-star rating. I'll be sure to tell the team to keep up the good work. We appreciate your recommendation, and we look forward to yo...ur next visit. -Scott Birtles, General Manager.

Colby Ferreira

(4.9) 41 reviews

December 3, 2018

Walked and spoke to Ara on my situation looking to purchase a car. Ideally an accord. After chatting for a bit we came upon an amazing silver accord with... black interior. Everything I wanted. Highly recommended. Super friendly and will get the job done with swiftness.

December 3, 2018

They did a great job here. They help me with everything I needed an got me in the car I wanted great customer service highly recommended Honda of seekonk

Brian Delsesto

Finance Manager

(4.9) 142 reviews

Ryan Burns

(5.0) 8 reviews

December 3, 2018

I bought a slightly used Honda HRV and I love it. Ara was nice to me the whole time and very helpful even though he was a newer employee. The managers... and service department were very helpful as well and Alex the delivery guy was super friendly and helpful too. Ask for Ara next time you???re here!!!

Tom Aresenian

(4.8) 88 reviews

December 2, 2018

Was a long but good day, bought a car, salesman had a really nice hat !!!! Finance person was also very nice and efficient pleased with the experience

Tom Aresenian