Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

3153 reviews

3153 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 7, 2020

Kamiya was a pleasure to do business with, she was focused and sensitive to my needs and honest. She was helpful and willing to put extra effort forward... to insure my satisfaction. I really appreciated her style. Excellent!

LMC; Thank you for taking the time to review Kamiya and our store, we're grateful. Scott Birtles - General Manager

July 7, 2020

Ara was great. What is usually a stressful experience was very easy and straightforward with no games. Thank you for being kind and speedy in my car buying... process. I will definitely remember Ara for any future car needs.

heeksd; Thank you for taking the time to review Ara and our store, we're grateful. I like the part about straightforward and no games. Scott Birtles -... General Manager

Ara Yaghsizian

(5.0) 176 reviews

• April 15, 2016

I would do it over again in a heartbeat and that is coming from someone who was absolutely terrified to embark on my first solo purchase! The reviews I... read praised Herb Chambers of Seekonk so I took the plunge and requested a quote via email. The same day, Caitlin e-mailed me and provided me with a detailed quote that clearly identified all charges I could expect to pay – absolutely no hidden fees. Caitlin was patient and answered very specific questions I asked about financing with absolutely no pressure to go to the dealership to get answers. I decided to take the plunge and go to the dealership on my way home from work and I am so glad I did! Caitlin introduced me to sales and leasing consultant, John Mitchell, who made the process of buying a new car a fun experience. From the moment we sat down together John made the process feel like a natural conversation you’d have with a friend. I appreciated his friendly demeanor and his willingness to help without making me feel pressured. Never before have I sat in a car dealership laughing while working towards a car purchase! Emilio from finance was also awesome to work with; quick to realize that I was buying a CRV for durability, a small detail I appreciated him acknowledging. The process of reviewing my financing paperwork was painless and everything was clearly explained to me including how various options would impact my monthly payment. I couldn’t believe how easy everything was! Several times I caught myself thinking, “this has to be a mistake – someone has to come and turn this into a nightmare at some point” but that point NEVER came. I returned the next day to pick up my car and drop off my trade. Rachel and John were waiting when I arrived – John even challenged Rachel to show me something about the CRV I did not know as I he knew I had done a lot of research. She didn’t disappoint, carefully demonstrating to me how to set preferences that I didn’t even know existed! Meanwhile, John removed the plates from my trade and installed them on my new car so as soon as the walk-thru was complete, I drove off! The following day, John contacted me to say my registration was in and even offered to mail it to me but I opted to stop in on my way home. When I arrived, John was with another customer but Rachel remembered me immediately, she got my registration and went over to the service area to arrange for my state inspection. Before I knew it, my registration was in the glovebox, my inspection was complete and my first solo car buying experience ended with me driving away incredibly happy. I cannot say enough good things about the entire team who helped me, but especially John and his charismatic personality. If you are nervous about buying a car, go to Herb Chambers of Seekonk and ask for John Mitchell, he will make you laugh away any fears you have and the rest of the team will make you feel just as comfortable. You will not leave disappointed!

Thank you, Breha, for sharing your story! We really appreciate your business, as well as, your feedback on working with Caitlin, John, Rachel and Emil...io. They are valuable members of our team. We trust you are enjoying your new Honda and look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Best, Scott Birtles, General Manager

July 6, 2020

Kamiya provides exceptional service, very responsive, and was always willing to work with me while I was going back and forth between buying a vehicle.... Highly recommend working with her!

July 1, 2020

The whole process was really smooth and Siddiq gave us an excellent experience. From sales to finance, we were treated well and with honesty. I will definitely... be a repeat customer!

Bill Panaccione

(4.9) 72 reviews

Khurshid Siddiq

(5.0) 10 reviews

June 26, 2020

Very knowledgeable and friendly, answered all questions very clearly. Didn't feel pressured to buy unless I wanted to. Had an excellent buying experience!... Highly recommended.

June 25, 2020

Service supervisor, Tom, humiliated my dad and I by telling us to get out of his office and the place multiple times while we were calmly telling him the... rim of my car was damage while getting service a few days before. He lied about my car getting to the dealership with a flat tire. Showed me a picture from the surveillance video of a car that was clearly not my car. And argued a very bad shape tire was the one my car had. When I told him I had paperwork to prove that was not my tire he got furious and told my dad and me to get out of his office that we were wasting his time. Oh and he didn't want me to speak Spanish when I was just trying to translate to my dad who doesn't speak English. This place just want your money. But if you have a claim they treat you like garbage.

ymartinez,I regret to hear of the experience you dealt with at our dealership. If you wouldn't mind contacting me, I would love to speak to you furthe...r about this matter so I can try to better understand what happened. I look forward to hearing from you, and thank you again for bringing this to my attention.Scott Birtles- General Managerscott@herbchambers.com

June 23, 2020

She was a great and professional sales representative and she took her time helping us and got us out quick too I loved that if. Definitely come back because... of her

June 22, 2020

Have been to quite a few dealerships and had a very pleasant experience with the sales team at herb chambers.The vehicle purchased was exactly what I was... looking for.Ira was a excellent salesperson and is very knowledgeable. I wish to thank him again.Will recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Ara Yaghsizian

(5.0) 176 reviews

Tom Aresenian

Business Manager

(4.9) 172 reviews

June 22, 2020

Kamiya was a pleasure to work with. She was knowledgeable about the car we wanted and was able to answer all our questions. She was very easy to talk... to and very nice! I'd gladly recommend her.

Scott Bousquet