4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 2034 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2034 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk from DealerRater.com

• Best car buying experience ever!
    April 15, 2016

I would do it over again in a heartbeat and that is coming from someone who was absolutely terrified to embark on my first solo purchase! The reviews ...I read praised Herb Chambers of Seekonk so I took the plunge and requested a quote via email. The same day, Caitlin e-mailed me and provided me with a detailed quote that clearly identified all charges I could expect to pay – absolutely no hidden fees. Caitlin was patient and answered very specific questions I asked about financing with absolutely no pressure to go to the dealership to get answers. I decided to take the plunge and go to the dealership on my way home from work and I am so glad I did! Caitlin introduced me to sales and leasing consultant, John Mitchell, who made the process of buying a new car a fun experience. From the moment we sat down together John made the process feel like a natural conversation you’d have with a friend. I appreciated his friendly demeanor and his willingness to help without making me feel pressured. Never before have I sat in a car dealership laughing while working towards a car purchase! Emilio from finance was also awesome to work with; quick to realize that I was buying a CRV for durability, a small detail I appreciated him acknowledging. The process of reviewing my financing paperwork was painless and everything was clearly explained to me including how various options would impact my monthly payment. I couldn’t believe how easy everything was! Several times I caught myself thinking, “this has to be a mistake – someone has to come and turn this into a nightmare at some point” but that point NEVER came. I returned the next day to pick up my car and drop off my trade. Rachel and John were waiting when I arrived – John even challenged Rachel to show me something about the CRV I did not know as I he knew I had done a lot of research. She didn’t disappoint, carefully demonstrating to me how to set preferences that I didn’t even know existed! Meanwhile, John removed the plates from my trade and installed them on my new car so as soon as the walk-thru was complete, I drove off! The following day, John contacted me to say my registration was in and even offered to mail it to me but I opted to stop in on my way home. When I arrived, John was with another customer but Rachel remembered me immediately, she got my registration and went over to the service area to arrange for my state inspection. Before I knew it, my registration was in the glovebox, my inspection was complete and my first solo car buying experience ended with me driving away incredibly happy. I cannot say enough good things about the entire team who helped me, but especially John and his charismatic personality. If you are nervous about buying a car, go to Herb Chambers of Seekonk and ask for John Mitchell, he will make you laugh away any fears you have and the rest of the team will make you feel just as comfortable. You will not leave disappointed!

Thank you, Breha, for sharing your story! We really appreciate your business, as well as, your feedback on working with Caitlin, John, Rachel and Emil...io. They are valuable members of our team. We trust you are enjoying your new Honda and look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Best, Scott Birtles, General Manager

My honda
    April 20, 2018

Hi my name is Ronald and I just bought a new Honda Accord Honda in Seekonk which is actually have Chambers and I just want to thank everybody that wo...rk there and give me a good deal I've been here before and I have no complaints whatsoever everybody was excellent manager role I just had my second time here and I have excellent rapport with everybody and would recommend this place to anyone thank you

Rancier Matos

Masters of Excellence 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & Council Of Sales Leadership Silver Membership

Master of Excellence 2011,2012,2013,2014.2015 and 2016

Excellent service, well worth the drive
    April 14, 2018

Rancier was very friendly and helpful. He made sure to take care of everything and paid attention to detail. Financing was straightforward and easy. T...hank you to everyone who made my car purchase experience so positive.

Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Torianna1597; Thanks for the Dealerrater review, we love working with Rancier. Enjoy the new wheels. Scott Birtles - General Manager

Rancier Matos

Excellent Service
    April 13, 2018

This is the first time buying a car on my own and Homero was an excellent, patient, and courteous helper. I told him which car I wanted, he went above... and beyond and found exactly what I asked for. I thought the process of buying a car was going to be too much but Homero made it so simple and stress free. Not only he helped me find the car of my dreams, he also answered the millions of questions I had. Overall, the service was excellent!

Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Faded1210; Thanks for the review of Homero, I love the part about courteous helper, he really is. Looking forward to a long-lasting relationship. Happ...y miles. Scott Birtles - General Manager

Homero Lima

Masters of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015

Pleasant experience
    April 9, 2018

I highly recommend this dealership. It is by far the best experience I've had with purchasing a vehicle. It was not easy getting the car I wanted but ...Danny Reyes (my salesperson) and Tom in finance made sure that happened. Danny was awesome. He was patient, gave me suggestions and his sincere advise but was in no way pushy. He even helped me find the best insurance that worked for me. Natalie Sena, in BDC was extremely nice and informative. I was able to have an idea on prices for different models, before even stepping into the dealership. John Henriques, the sales manager was also very nice and professional. I thank each of them for making this experience such a pleasant one!

Natalie Sena

Business Development Manager- BDM

Pleasant Experience
    April 9, 2018

Nathalis; Thank you for the review and rating of your experience at Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk. I'll be sure to thank Danny, Natalie, Tom and John... for their help. We look forward to a long-lasting relationship. Thank you again. Scott Birtles - General Manager

Natalie Sena

Business Development Manager- BDM

Professional, honest, and friendly
    April 8, 2018

My boyfriend, Michael, and I (Morgan) walked in to Herb Chambers of Honda Seekonk to take a look at a car we found online. We had been looking at cars... at other dealers, and were very comfortable walking away if we felt any hesistation in making a purchase. It may be worth it to note that Michael and I can be a bit high maintenance. We value quality of service and will not spend money if we feel that our needs were not professionally addressed. First, we called and spoke with Laura over the phone, and were impressed by her friendly personality and professionalism. We arrived at the dealership and Laura introduced us to Domenica Helo. Let me just say that Domenica knocked it out of the park. It was a busy Saturday afternoon, so naturally many of the employees were managing more than one customer at a time. Domenica introduced herself to us, then proceeded to show us the car we were interested in. In describing the car, Domenica was very honest, open, and accommodating. She allowed us both to test drive the car, and answered all of our questions. In sum, she checked off every box for us in terms of a sales person who was professional, yet straight forward and made us feel like we could trust her to help us without pressuring us for a sale. (Yes, we did end up buying the car in cash that day). What really stood out to us about Domenica is that while we could see she was very busy, she prioritized answering our questions, making sure we were comfortable with refreshments and snacks, and made us feel like we were the most important people in the building. At some points, she was even literally jogging back and forth to ensure that we were taken care of regarding all paperwork, as well as managing her other customers. Domenica had a smile on her face the WHOLE TIME. Not once did she complain, becomed frustrated in repeating herself or answering more questions from us, or show any sign that we were anything less then the upmost priority. Due the volume of customers that day, we did have to spend some time waiting. After a few hours, we became a bit tired but Domenica stopped by several times to check on us, update us, and make sure we were taken care of, while she continued running back and forth taking care of her customers. Simply put, we have both purchased vehicles in the past and have never had such a positive experience before, despite any wait time. The sheer quality of Domenicas customer service made everything worth it. We would absolutely purchase from this location again if we got to work with Domenica, and would even pay a higher rate for an identical vehicle if it meant that we received the customer service that we did from her. Can someone give this outstanding employee a raise? Or a great appraisal? This kind of service deserves to be rewarded and incentivized. Herb, I hope you are reading this, and I hope you do something to show Domenica how much she is appreciated for making our experience so incredible and for closing a tough deal! I mean it. In my opinion, and Michaels, you are fortunate to have an employee who represents your business so well. We both look forward to working with Herb Chambers and Domenica Helo in the future!

Domenica Helo

Master of Excellence 2014

Perfect service
    April 7, 2018

Danny walked me through every little detail and helped me find the best car and financial options for me. i love my New accord. thanks for your help ...Danny!.

poor and unfriendly service
    April 6, 2018

the service was bad. the back bumper was dented and the paint was coming off which they never mentioned anything about it. overall the experience was ...awful.

Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments very seriously and will relay this information to the correct person. If you would like to discuss ...further, please reach out to the General Manager of that location- Scott Birtles scott@herbchambers.com. Thank you, and our sincere apologies.

Timothy Kane

Sales Consultant - Masters of Excellence 2016

Excellent and Timely Customer Service
    April 6, 2018

On April 4, 2018, I brought my 2015 Honda Odyssey to Herb Chambers Honda Seekonk for regular service My service rep was Eloisa Miranda. This young la...dy is an outstanding asset to the service department! I explained that I wanted an oil change, tire rotation and alignment. She asked if I had a coupon and when I said no, she looked one up on-line for me. That is truly going beyond for good customer service. I asked that the technician check a couple of other things for me; when she got the answer, she found me in the waiting area and explained the answer fully and so I could understand. Eloisa is very customer oriented, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. I would not go anywhere else.

185 Taunton Avenue Seekonk, MA 02771