Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk

2129 reviews

2129 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• April 15, 2016

I would do it over again in a heartbeat and that is coming from someone who was absolutely terrified to embark on my first solo purchase! The reviews I... read praised Herb Chambers of Seekonk so I took the plunge and requested a quote via email. The same day, Caitlin e-mailed me and provided me with a detailed quote that clearly identified all charges I could expect to pay – absolutely no hidden fees. Caitlin was patient and answered very specific questions I asked about financing with absolutely no pressure to go to the dealership to get answers. I decided to take the plunge and go to the dealership on my way home from work and I am so glad I did! Caitlin introduced me to sales and leasing consultant, John Mitchell, who made the process of buying a new car a fun experience. From the moment we sat down together John made the process feel like a natural conversation you’d have with a friend. I appreciated his friendly demeanor and his willingness to help without making me feel pressured. Never before have I sat in a car dealership laughing while working towards a car purchase! Emilio from finance was also awesome to work with; quick to realize that I was buying a CRV for durability, a small detail I appreciated him acknowledging. The process of reviewing my financing paperwork was painless and everything was clearly explained to me including how various options would impact my monthly payment. I couldn’t believe how easy everything was! Several times I caught myself thinking, “this has to be a mistake – someone has to come and turn this into a nightmare at some point” but that point NEVER came. I returned the next day to pick up my car and drop off my trade. Rachel and John were waiting when I arrived – John even challenged Rachel to show me something about the CRV I did not know as I he knew I had done a lot of research. She didn’t disappoint, carefully demonstrating to me how to set preferences that I didn’t even know existed! Meanwhile, John removed the plates from my trade and installed them on my new car so as soon as the walk-thru was complete, I drove off! The following day, John contacted me to say my registration was in and even offered to mail it to me but I opted to stop in on my way home. When I arrived, John was with another customer but Rachel remembered me immediately, she got my registration and went over to the service area to arrange for my state inspection. Before I knew it, my registration was in the glovebox, my inspection was complete and my first solo car buying experience ended with me driving away incredibly happy. I cannot say enough good things about the entire team who helped me, but especially John and his charismatic personality. If you are nervous about buying a car, go to Herb Chambers of Seekonk and ask for John Mitchell, he will make you laugh away any fears you have and the rest of the team will make you feel just as comfortable. You will not leave disappointed!

Thank you, Breha, for sharing your story! We really appreciate your business, as well as, your feedback on working with Caitlin, John, Rachel and Emil...io. They are valuable members of our team. We trust you are enjoying your new Honda and look forward to the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come! Best, Scott Birtles, General Manager

October 20, 2018

It was the best car buying experience I have had thus far! Miguel was great to work with and made the whole process smooth and stress free. He wasn't... pushy at all and was very warm and friendly. I will definitely be back and will be recommending this place to anyone who is looking for a car. Thank you so much!

Miguel Nebot

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 39 reviews

October 18, 2018

If you are in the market for a new or used car, Cliff Stern is your salesman of choice. Experience does make a difference! !

Cliff Stern

Honda Gold Master - 2014

(4.9) 60 reviews

Tom Aresenian

Business Manager

(4.7) 82 reviews

October 15, 2018

My wife and I just recently leased a 2018 Honda CRV from Herb Chambers in Seekonk, Mass. it was by far the best experience we've ever had in either purchasing... or leasing a vehicle. Jim Downing our Sales Rep was absolutely terrific! He made the whole experience go so smoothly without any glitches and really took away any kind of stress that you can go thru when you lease a vehicle. I would highly recommend asking for Jim if your in the market for a Honda! Our finance man Brian was great as well! He was so professional, answered all our questions and even helped us receive money back from a warranty that we had purchased on our previous CRV. What an awesome team they have at Herb Chambers in Seekonk, Mass. This will be the only dealership we will go to for any future vehicle needs! Thank you Jim and Brian!!!

October 14, 2018

Very friendly-no pressure to purchase a vehicle. Ara spent a lot of time with us to make sure that we???re happy with the deal. He knew this was the first... car my son has ever purchased.

October 14, 2018

Upbeat, knowledgeable service. Helped me through the process of buying a car after my own extensive online search, no rush or pressure and I left satisfied... with my selection.

October 12, 2018

I recently began looking for a used Honda. I checked out all of the local Honda dealerships and found the exact used CR-V I wanted at most of the locations.... Herb Chambers had the best price so I called them first. I scheduled a test drive, showed up on time, and was greeted as soon as I came in. My salesman was Rancier Matos and he was a pleasure to work with. He was friendly, informative, professional, and moved the process along quickly. I was glad to find out that the price I saw online was the final price and not a teaser price just to get you in there. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had! I highly recommend this dealership as they are very customer-oriented and really focus on HELPING YOU buy a car, instead of selling you a car using pressure or gimmicks. Thank you!

Rancier Matos

Masters of Excellence 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & Council Of Sales Leadership Membership

(5.0) 188 reviews

October 11, 2018

Mi mamá y yo estamos muy contentos con Rancier una persona muy educada nos llevamos el automóvil perfecto para nosotros gracias a su experiencia,... amabilidad y buen trató. A todas la personas que esten en busca de un automóvil vengan a ver a Rancier Matos! Van a encontrar lo que nececitan! Se los recomiendo 100%

Rancier Matos

(5.0) 188 reviews

October 11, 2018

Terrific customer service. After the initial call, Herb Chambers was one of the only dealerships to both follow up and offer email and text confirmations.... They were very workable, polite, and cordial during my experience there. During busy Columbus Day 2018, the wait was a little long, but the sales rep representative checked in regularly and offered plenty of amenities to help pass the time. Overall good experience and I would recommend based on the customer service aspect alone. Have a good one guys!

Cliff Stern

Honda Gold Master - 2014

(4.9) 60 reviews

October 10, 2018

My experience with everyone at Herb Chambers Seekonk was excellent. The service was prompt, friendly and professional, and they expedited getting my car... registered and ready for pickup to accommodate my schedule. Even though it was his day off, Miguel kept it going throughout the day and kept me updated by phone as promised.

Miguel Nebot