Skip to main content

2024 consumer dealer award
New (603) 546-7183 (603) 546-7183
Used (603) 718-3117 (603) 718-3117
Service (603) 318-3242 (603) 318-3242

They really go to the ‘max’ to please their customers!

They really go to the ‘max’ to please their customers! The are a real TEAM! Thanks for everything ! Murph The Ranger! I salute you!

Dealer response

Chris and Erik were great.

Chris and Erik were great. I was coming from Maine, so we did everything remotely. They took care of all of my needs, and did it in the timeframe that I needed. When I came to pick up the vehicle, it was quick and to the point, a little less than an hour before I was driving off the lot. Very satisfied with the vehicle sale and would recommend anyone looking for a worry free buying experience to use Grappone.

Dealer response

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience with Chris and Erik here at Grappone Honda.

I drive an hour to get here because I trust them more

I drive an hour to get here because I trust them more than my hometown dealer.

Dealer response

It's great to hear that we were able to help you out. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thank you for choosing Grappone Honda!

Always fast and efficient; I live the inspection video -

Always fast and efficient; I live the inspection video - gives you the confidence that they are really checking your car; they also replaced my bent license plate frame and bent back my plate that was disturbed by a trailer hitch at no charge; they have a great oil change loyalty program - 6th one is free - and that's easy to reach with my two Honda's. Always a pleasant experience - comfortable waiting room, popcorn, snacks, coffee, restrooms - one of the best dealerships I have ever encountered in all my car owning years; Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Bill, Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

I was looking for an easy stress free car buying

I was looking for an easy stress free car buying experience and that's exactly what I got. Couldn't be happier.

Dealer response

It's fantastic to hear that we provided you with great customer service while assisting you! We truly appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Thanks, Carl, for choosing Grappone Honda!

George P and Jeff C both straight forward no sales

George P and Jeff C both straight forward no sales gimmick games. Didn’t realize it was after close but they both stayed to work out our deal. My first choice dealer.

Dealer response

Thank you, Carmine! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Grappone Honda.

Very polite.

Very polite. Nice waiting area. Effecient and correct about waiting time. Only place i have taken my car for service

Dealer response

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit.

Our service was performed on time and as promised.

Our service was performed on time and as promised. Everyone was great to deal with.

Dealer response

Thank you! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your service expectations. Thank you again for choosing Grappone Honda, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

Always fast and efficient; convenient and comfortable

Always fast and efficient; convenient and comfortable waiting room; i love the inspection video they send!

Dealer response

Bill, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with Michael and our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

Love the up front, honest pricing, knowledgeable staff

Love the up front, honest pricing, knowledgeable staff and commitment to the community. It’s our second car purchase with the Grappone dealership!

Dealer response

Thank you, Shelli! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Grappone Honda.