Grappone Honda

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 106 reviews

• May 14, 2013

Was looking to purchase a brand new car for the 1st time. It can be a bit overwhelming with all the makes and models out there. Had narrowed it down b...etween Subaru and Honda by researching online and helpful friends. Set out one Friday morning and starting kicking some tires. Dick Brown was extremely helpful and directed me to the best vehicle for my needs. After test driving and getting prices I headed home to think about all my options. The next day I headed back to Concord. Feel like I was given the run around with prices over the phone at a different dealership, one price on the phone and another when I arrived to talk turkey. Left there and headed back to see Dick Brown again. I gotta say he was very up front and gave me the best deal that I found. He made the whole process as painless as possible and answered all my questions and then some. By the time all the paperwork was completed it was after closing time and he still took the time to sync in my phone to the Bluetooth and even set up my favorite radio stations. I never felt rushed and I certainly appreciated the extra time he spent making sure I was comfortable and everything was set up for me.

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on your first new car purchase and thank you for allowing us to help make it an easy process.

May 20, 2018

I was nervous to go to a big dealership, but their salesman don’t get commission, so their customer service was amazing! Justin answered all of ...our questions & helped us find the perfect car in my price range. I love the car & will absolutely be going back when it’s time to buy another!

May 19, 2018

Shirley was so easy to work with! There was no push to get something that we didn't want. We had never experienced this level of customer servic...e until we came to Grappone.

April 29, 2018

I really liked the no haggle pricing and how I did not feel pressured to buy a car during our initial visit, or during our second (and final) visit. ...It was also nice being able to see all prices online.

April 25, 2018

Jeff, Renee and Justin was outstanding to me. They worked so hard on my behalf, and I'm forever grateful and thankful. They were all so Professional a...nd they genuinely cared about my situation personally, I didn't feel like I was just another sale to them. There kindness to me, meant more then they will ever know. Thank you guys so much at Grappone Honda, You all make me know for sure there are still Awesome people out there working hard on people's behalf! Juanita

March 14, 2018

I enjoyed the one price hassle free purchase. Everything was done online; from the quote of the new car, price for my trade-in, to the approval. All ...I had to do when I arrived was inspect the car and sign a few papers.

March 12, 2018

Scott was very helpful professional, friendly and no pressure approached made my choice to buy my car from you easy. I did shop at other dealerships b...ut they could not come close to Scott. I did pay a little more but it was so worth it. Custer service and the way I was treated was will worth the extra.

March 11, 2018

I was looking to buy a new car for the first time after totaling my old car. Grappone was suggested to me and it was a great experience. It was so eas...y and everyone there was very genuine and nice. I worked with Jennifer Cleveland and she made it super easy for me, even though I don't know a lot about cars. I left with a new Honda same day!

January 28, 2018

I am from Massachusetts and I brought my 2016 HRV for oil change and tire rotation. The staff were very Friendly -especially the advisor Julie H and ...shuttle van driver Bob. My car's lug nut (security) was broken and were not able to rotate tires on the same day along with my oil change service. So I need to order lug nuts and scheduled an appointment to for another day. Since the dealership was not able to rotate the tires along with oil change (and made me bring my car again), the customer service advisor Julie H told me that oil change and tire rotation on delaership's expense. I have never ever experienced such a fantastic customer care. Regarding shuttle service, Mr Bob did a great job. Without any delay he showed up and picked me up in less than 2-4 minutes.

September 13, 2017

Austin was TERRIFIC. He was very informative regarding vehicle trim choices matching to my needs, not only for my current purchase but for my future... purchase in 12-24 months. He was professional yet personable and VERY knowledgeable. The rest of the staff were great as well. The process was thorough yet efficient and my daily schedule time constraints were always kept in mind. I like Grappone's benefits of the added powertrain warranty, state inspections, and oil change reward. The no negotiating price model is wonderful. GREAT JOB everyone.