Skip to main content

New (866) 484-7408 (866) 484-7408
Used (866) 488-9712 (866) 488-9712
Service (866) 489-9401 (866) 489-9401

3.0

Jesse Robles is a fantastic and knowledgable service

Jesse Robles is a fantastic and knowledgable service manager. Always service with a smile. Very helpful and does his best at customer service.

• Overall experience 3.0
  • Did make a purchase

Nice people nice clean place .

Nice people nice clean place . Ed Guzman in sales and Jessie and Craig in service have been a pleasure to work with

Dealer response

Thank you for taking a moment to share your appreciation of Ed, Jesse, and Greg! We truly appreciate getting feedback from people who have been helped by our amazing team. Thanks for choosing Lia Honda for your automotive needs!

Troy Conlin was very helpful in finding me the exact car

Troy Conlin was very helpful in finding me the exact car I wanted. He explained the features very thoroughly.

Dealer response

Hinda, thank you for your positive review! Our guests' satisfaction is our utmost priority, and we are glad that Troy took great care of you. It is our pleasure to assist you in any way possible. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Troy Conlin was the utmost professional.

Troy Conlin was the utmost professional. He was honest, never pushy and super responsive. I will come back to Lia Honda and recommend Lia Honda to others because of Troy Conlin. I greatly appreciate his service for a process that is often stressful.

Dealer response

Glenn, that's wonderful! Thanks for the positive feedback on working with Troy. We're delighted Troy effortlessly accommodated your interest in a new vehicle. Congratulations! We wish you so much happiness in your upcoming travels, from all of us at Lia Honda!

I have purchased my previous Hondas from Lia Honda.

I have purchased my previous Hondas from Lia Honda. We met with Troy Conklin to inquire about purchasing a 2024 Hybrid Honda Accord. Tony answered all our questions. I appreciated his quick response to text messages I had sent regarding the vehicle registration process. Very satisfied with overall experience.

Dealer response

We're thrilled you enjoyed a satisfying and smooth dealership experience with Troy! Thank you for taking a moment to share the highlights. We wish you all the best in your new Accord Hybrid, from the entire team at Lia Honda!

Both Edwin and Michael were very helpful and patient in

Both Edwin and Michael were very helpful and patient in answering our questions. Even when I had to call my husband and ask him about a few things they left me alone were patient and not pushy. When we purchased the car the financing was quick and easy. Edwin took the time to explain how everything works. After purchasing the car, we had an issue with the heated seats and they were very responsive and took care of the issue right away. Even, when we didn't call them back right away, Edwin took the time to call us and follow up so they could get it taken care of.

• Does recommend this dealer
  • Shopped for a used car
Dealer response

Thanks for taking a moment to give us the highlights of your dealership experience with Edwin and Michael! We're delighted they were committed to your complete satisfaction, even after the deal closed. Congrats on the new ride! Best wishes for pleasant travels in your future, from the whole team at Lia Honda!

4.0

Edwin Guzman is a wonderful salesperson!

Edwin Guzman is a wonderful salesperson! I would recommend him to anyone thinking of buying a car

• Overall experience 4.0
Dealer response

We're so pleased you enjoyed a pleasant dealership experience guided by Edwin! Thank you for taking the time to review and recommend Edwin's expertise. We wish you all the best in your future travels, from the entire team at Lia Honda!

It was a pleasure dealing with Wes LaValley.

It was a pleasure dealing with Wes LaValley. He was professional, pleasant, informative and extremely helpful in all matters relating to the purchase of our Passport. He has also made himself available to answer any questions we may have anytime regarding our new vehicle.

Dealer response

Marilyn and Art, we're so happy Wes has been there for you both throughout and beyond your purchase transaction! Thank you for your kind review. We wish you many miles of pleasurable driving in the new car, from the whole team at Lia Honda!

Everything was handled as planned, my service was

Everything was handled as planned, my service was completed to my satisfaction and on time as promised. Service advisor Josh Blige was awesome!

Dealer response

Thank you for recognizing Josh's efforts by sharing your 5-star review! We're certain he'll be honored by your positive feedback, and we hope you won't hesitate to call the next time he and the Lia Honda team may serve you.

Outstanding support from service advisor seemed to care

Outstanding support from service advisor seemed to care about my needs for continuing car care

Dealer response

Robert, thank you for your positive review! We are so glad that our team took great care of you and your automotive needs. Your safety and satisfaction are our utmost priorities. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any further questions or concerns.