Falvey's Motors

Sunday Closed Closed
New (860) 786-6455 (860) 786-6455
Used (860) 786-6454 (860) 786-6454
Service (888) 414-3517 (888) 414-3517

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee

I wish I could give Rich Burdick a 10 star he’s one in a million. I reached out told him Exactly what I was looking for and price range. He had it done in 24hrs. We have bought a couple vehicles from him his time and service was exceptional.. Please consider Rich when you decide to buy your next vehicle.

Thank You for my Jeep Patriot!

Thank You Justin for the great service and all your efforts to suit. I am very pleased with my purchase and may come back again on my next purchase.

RAM Trucks

Like to thank Mr. Thomas Smith and Mr. Gary Pavlak for working with me and to purchase the RAM truck. And Thomas hope you feel better.

2.0

Pushed away

Sales team is great, and worked hard for me to get my dream Jeep. A month later and the ball joints are bad and the service team is saying they are not. I have had multiple people tell me otherwise. They seem busy and are probably trying to push me away. Exteremly upset with the service.

New car salesman Tom Smith

Throughout the many years of car purchases, we have purchased 4 of our last new vehicles with Rick Falvey and his team. My last experiance was this last Saturday and had the pleasure of dealing with salesman Tom Smith. He helped me locate the vehicle that had all my wants on board and guided me through the purchase process. I am a happy man every single time I drive off that lot, wether its in a new vehicle or just leaving the service dept I am made to feel like I matter to them. It's the customer satisfaction and fair pricing that keeps me going back time and time again. Kudos to the Falvey dealership for going the extra mile.

Fantastic customer service and attention!

From the moment I walked in the door, I felt like the entire team was working to get me into the vehicle I came in to purchase.

4.5

Satisfactory Shopping Experience

Salesman Thomas Smith did a good job. Management followed through as discussed and the service department did a good job installing my new seats. I'm satisfied.

Welcomed , like Family

My husband and I were made to feel very welcomed while shopping around for a new car. Tim, was friendly and very interested in hearing what we wanted in a new car. Thank Falvey’s

TJ is the best

TJ is the best, he made it very easy and I got the vehicle i wanted. I have purchased three vehicles from him and have never been unhappy.

sRT charger purchased

Was looking for months for an SRT charger sales person Chuck Sawchuk found exactly what I was looking for options ,color Most painless car purchase of my life would highly recommend coming to Falvey's motors of Norwich Ct.