Westbrook Honda

1141 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2021

Trustworthy work during repair. Nice clean location.checkout was long while waiting to catch the advisor attention. Checkin was very easy.

We're pleased to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future. Sincerely, Glenn... Clark Service Manager (860) 385-8915 gclark@westbrookhonda.com

January 8, 2021

Everyone was friendly and willing to do what they could to help. The process was easy and we were very satisfied.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share ...your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, Dave D'Onfro General Manager (860) 385-8915

January 8, 2021

Everyone was so nice and personable. There was no rush to make a decision and I really felt very informed.

Thanks for the wonderful review about your recent visit with us. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction for each and every experience and we... hope you enjoy your vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Dave D'Onfro General Manager (860) 385-8915

January 4, 2021

Efficient tech rep and service(Seth Perry). He did a good job. He offered a needed rental which I took. Expensive but hopefully you guys didn't put it... to me too much to replace electric side door rollers. I saw the discounts and appreciate that. Mark did well too.

We appreciate your kind words. We are glad that we could get your car fixed up and back in good running order. Thank you for your recommendation as we...ll. If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! We look forward to your next visit. Take care. Sincerely, Glenn Clark Service Manager (860) 385-8915 gclark@westbrookhonda.com

January 3, 2021

I was able to negotiate a good price via email and a fairly good trade in value. All completed in one visit.

Thanks for the kudos. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If... there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Sincerely, Dave D'Onfro General Manager (860) 385-8915

January 3, 2021

It's been a long time since I've had to interact with a car dealership and I wasn't looking forward to it. From the moment I arrived at Westbrook, they... made me feel comfortable. Everyone there that I talked with was great. None of the things I was worried about happened at all - no pressure or confusing pitches. At every step, all of the details were clearly explained, my questions were answered, and they worked hard with me to make a deal that fit my budget. I'm looking forward to working with Westbrook going forward on future cars.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that we made sure your ...concern was addressed properly. We look forward to working with you again and if there are other things you need assistance with, do not hesitate to contact us. Sincerely, Dave D'Onfro General Manager (860) 385-8915

January 2, 2021

The people at Westbrook Honda were very accommodating and professional. They explained everything we needed to know about our leased Honda.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your experience with everyone. We believe in attentive and professional customer service an...d we're glad that our team made such a great impression on you. Sincerely, Dave D'Onfro General Manager (860) 385-8915

January 1, 2021

This is my third Honda and pleased with the ease of purchasing a quality vehicle. The salesperson was knowledgeable and explained the vehicle thoroughly.

Thank you so much for your feedback as well as your loyalty. We appreciate building long term customer relationships and we truly value your business.... Sincerely, Dave D'Onfro General Manager (860) 385-8915

December 27, 2020

Loved going to Westbrook Honda to get my new car! The friendly service and detail to what I wanted in a car was amazing! I got my car just in time for... the blizzard and I was not disappointed with how my car drove! Very happy and excited to finally have the Honda of my dreams!

Thank you for the five-star rating, Jennifer! Please keep us in mind if we can assist you with anything else, be it in service or sales. Until next ti...me, take care! Sincerely, Dave D'Onfro General Manager (860) 385-8915

December 27, 2020

Quick friendly service. My Honda salesman, Sami, came to the waiting area to say hello and ask about my family. Very caring gentleman. When I purchase... another car, I will definitely seek out Sami!

Thanks for your outstanding review! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly, knowledgeable, and quick! We strive to provide excellent customer s...ervice, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Dave D'Onfro General Manager (860) 385-8915