George Harte INFINITI

Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 853-6485 (866) 853-6485

4.3

Excellent customer service

They get you into a car, they stick to their word. Excellent customer service. They make you feel comfortable and they make buying a car a smooth process. They go above and beyond!

Great experience

Everything is taken care of efficiently and the waiting room is clean and welcoming. The staff is attentive and helpful throughout the process. I would recommend them to anyone thinking of an Infiniti.

George Harte Infiniti

This is the 5th car I?ve leased from George harte Infiniti. Every time has been a very pleasurable experience. John and Igor are great managers. The salesmen are very knowledgeable and courteous. The service manager, George, is Fantastic. I?ve never had any problems with any of my cars. Any questions about my vehicle were answered immediately. I highly recommend this dealership and these people.

1.0

Bad Vechile repair

So I? brought my car to Infiniti of north haven because the car kept cutting off so I was dealing with there service manager George Blackwell they told me I? had a electrical problem with the car. So long story short I did the repair with ame Blackwell he claimed that was the issue with the car. So he calls me telling the car is ready I go pick up my car the car won?t start there is now a Cel. Light on the car my cylinder number one is not firing anymore and I? had none of these problems before being the car to Mr Blackwell . Not to mention all the did was cut my wire use the same wires and plug for my camshaft sensor and charge me almost 350.00 dollars ...

4.0

They are nice but they charged me for nothing

I took my car there because the latch that releases back seat so that it could fold down wasn't working on one side. I took it there because I figured it wouldn't cost me much since it wasn't a big job. It's just a handle/latch that needed to be "looked at". They told me that they have a $149/hr diagnostic fee but if it was under an hour I wouldn't have to pay the full amount and also a free carwash, so I signed off on it. Bad Idea...Now the facility was spotless and their staff was friendly and courteous, I can't take away from them. The problem that I had was that I sat around for exactly an hour for them to come and tell me that I "need a new latch/lever" and that for parts and labor the price would be $540. I declined their services and went home and googled my exact problem and realized that the latch was simply unhooked. A problem I fixed by myself in about 5-7mins, yet they were ready to charge me $540+tax to fix something that just needed to be reattached. I was upset that I had to pay $149 ($161.06 after taxes) for them to look at my car for an hour and for a car wash...Never again will I ever...COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME ANDMONEY6

Dealer response

Hello Jelani, Thank you for your kind comments; I do apologize if you feel displeased with your service visit in any way. Please call me at your convenience so we can discuss the situation. You can reach me at 203-495-6700. Thank you, Carlos Balula Service Manager George Harte INFINITI

4.4

Satisfied

I recently purchased an FX. The customer service was exceptional. The buying experience was good. The salesman represented himself well. What I didn't like was I sign off that the vehicle was sold to me with 96112 mileage when it actually had 96870 when I took the car home. It would be nice if the dealer would document the accurate amount of miles when the vehicle is finally sold. Overall the experience was good

The overall process and experience !

I recently purchased a vehicle at George Harte Infiniti and found the overall experience extremely positive and enjoyable . Rich Yonkers is a professional who is knowledgeable and able to expedite the entire process from the initial phone contact to driving out of the dealership In my new car a pleasant and efficient process. I had never owned an Infiniti before and was originally thinking of switching to an Audi after owning Saabs and Volvos but I am now a convert ! I love my Infiniti and it performs as promised. I look forward to continuing my relationship with George Harte Infiniti in the future when it is time for a new car again!

Used QX56

They had the pre owned car I was looking for excellent condition & low mileage sales person Joe Finelli was very knowledgeable , helpful , friendly , very personable. I definitely recommend this dealership!

Lease

George harte Infiniti is a great place to lease a New Infiniti. They have so many options. I went in a few times before making my final choice. I dealt with Joe Finelli. He is really great and so pacient, as I had a bunch of questions. This was my first lease and I couldn't be happier!

Good detail

Purchased a QX50 recently. Great team of professionals. My sales person, Joe Finelli, is tremendously knowledgable about infiniti and provided excellent customer service. On pick-up, the financing paperwork process was straightforward and importantly the time spent by Joe reviewing in detail all of the features of my new car was extremely helpful.