Modern Mazda

216 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2019

I bought a 2015 Ram 1500 Sport from Modern Mazda last weekend and their customer service was great. They were easy to work with to get a deal together... that made sense for everyone involved. They were transparent about everything they knew. After taking the truck home, I had a small mechanical issue that was noticed after driving the truck around for the weekend and they promptly fixed it on Monday free of charge. They even delivered it back to me! Dereck Galinski was my salesman and he did a great job. This is a smaller dealership with quality sales people that make it a personal experience. I recommend them for any one looking for a Ram, Dodge or Mazda! I will look to them for my next purchase.

December 3, 2018

Mr. Salmon, a.k.a. Fish, listened to us and met our needs from the beginning and throughout the shopping and buying process. Also, kudos to the dealership:... We felt a sense of community among the entire staff in that if Mr. Salmon wasn't there when we stopped by (which we did several times), someone was always available to us. Fish allowed us all the time and information we needed to make a decision. We liked that.

Dear P & G CX-5ers, Congratulations on your new Mazda and thank you for taking a few minutes out of your day to share how your visit with us went...! We are pleased to hear that Fish was able to get you the information and help you needed in order to be comfortable with your decision. The Modern Mazda staff is a really tight-knit group and we are glad that other members of the team could assist you when Fish was not around. I will be sure to pass your feedback along to everyone, but we all hope you enjoy many safe miles in your new Mazda and we look forward to seeing you again!

September 8, 2018

Just bought my second Mazda this week. Jose was just the best! He took the time to explain all of the vehicles features, was upfront with the car’s... history and was clear about the entire buying process. Absolutely zero pressure. Personable and extremely knowledgeable. Working with a sales rep who has lots of experience makes all the difference. If you’re looking for a Mazda, go see Jose! -Dawn & Eric

August 4, 2018

Jose Medina is THE most competent,honest,caring salesman anyone could have when either leasing or purchasing a car. We have been "Mazda customers"... for many years, Jose has worked with us twice getting the best deal for our family! I would recommend him to all who are in the neighborhood of purchasing a car. He truly is "in your corner"!

Hi Carol, These are the types of reviews that any individual/company strives for, so we really do appreciate your kind words. It means even more comi...ng from someone who has decided to visit us again! We will be sure to pass along your feedback to Jose; he will be ecstatic to hear that your experience at Modern was an extremely pleasant one. Enjoy many miles in your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again!

August 1, 2018

BAD REPAIRS! I had a gas smell coming from my Mazda 3. I brought it in and they said there was no concern and no repair needed to be made. They charged... me for looking at it. The smell continued when I filled the tank so I finally brought it to a local mechanic who verified I have a leak in my gas tank. This garage doesn't know what they're doing!

Hello Enaekt, Thank you for venting your frustration with us-we genuinely believe that the only way we get better as a business is by hearing the hon...est truth from our customers. To begin, I apologize on behalf of our staff for not being transparent and informing you about the diagnosis fee that we charge. I will remind our service department that they need to be more clear with regard to communicating exactly what our customers are receiving for the price they are paying. I have already reached out to the General Manager and notified him about the situation and he assured me that the tech who handled your vehicle would be spoken to so we can come to a conclusion as to how he/she missed the leak from you tank. This is unacceptable, especially considering how hazardous this mistake was. We would like the opportunity to earn your business again and if you decide to stop by Modern Mazda, please reach out to me (rjamett@shakercars.com) or our GM (hmartino@modernmazda.com) and we will make sure that your next experience with us is a positive one.

July 4, 2018

Best experience ever!!! Jose Medina was right on. At first sight I fell in love with Spice Girl!! I got all I wanted and more in my RED 2016 Mazda 5.... THANK YOU Jose Medina for being the perfect car salesman .

Hi Marjorie aka Spice Girl Driver, First of all, I thoroughly believe in naming your car and Spice Girl is an incredible name, so kudos to you and yo...ur new vehicle! These are the types of reviews that any company strives for, so we really do appreciate your kind words. We will be sure to pass your feedback to Jose, I am sure he will be happy to hear that he made your experience such a pleasant one. We hope you and Spice Girl enjoy many miles together and and we look forward to seeing you again!

June 6, 2018

We are extremely happy with our experience. We purchased a 2016 CX5, and traded in our 2010 vehicle. We were treated very fairly. The entire staff worked... together to help our transactions occur in a very timely manner. The salesman (Jose Medina) was very knowledgeable and informative without being pushy. We will definitely be return customers! This experience was a much better one than we have ever had at any other dealership.

Hello Betty & Charlie, We appreciate you sharing your experience at Modern Mazda! Jose and the rest of the team truly strive to make every custom...er's experience a "5-Star" one! We really hope you enjoy many miles in your new CX5 and please contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns! -Robert

May 29, 2018

We recently purchased a new Mazda CX 5 and had the pleasure of dealing with Jose Medina and Harold Martino. Jose was a pleasure to work with. He asked... what features we wanted and brought up a model for us to road test. He is very knowledgeable about the vehicles he is selling. He explained all the modern technology to us at the time of the test drive and again when we picked up the vehicle. He followed through with a phone call a few days after out purchase to see if we had any questions. Harold was also very personable and worked with us on a trade in figure for our Subura. They also offered 0% financing at the time of our purchase. An excellant experience!

Hi John, On behalf us all of us at Modern Mazda, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that y...ou enjoyed your experience with Jose and Harold and I will be sure to pass along your feedback to them! We really hope you enjoy your new CX-5 and please come visit us again soon! -Robert

May 24, 2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about your salesman Jose Medina. We came to your dealer looking for a safe, affordable car for my grandmother and... couldn't be happier with the 2014 Mazda3 sedan we got for her. Jose was wonderful every step of the way - no pressure, only excellent customer service! We will definitely be back when we need another Mazda. Thank you again!

Hello Lara, Buying a car can be a daunting process, so we are happy that Jose was able to guide you through it and get you into the car you wanted w...ithout any high-pressure tactics! We will be sure to share your feedback with him and we hope that your grandmother enjoys her new Mazda 3! -Robert

April 15, 2018

I purchased my first Mazda (RX7) from Modern about 35 years ago, and it was a great dealership back then. Last week I purchased a CX-3 from Modern, and... everything was still great. It’s a good sign when a dealership can stay above the competition for that long. Our sales person Jose Medina was knowledgeable, helpful, easy to work with, and thorough. He also followed up a few days after we took delivery to make sure everything was ok. Crystal, who completed our financing and registration on delivery day was also excellent. Over all, we had a very good buying experience at Modern, and my wife and I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a new Mazda.

Ed, We truly appreciate you choosing to come back to Modern over the past 35 years and we will strive to hold ourselves to a high standard so that we... can keep providing great service to old friends such as yourself. On a side note, you have a great taste in automobiles; wasn't the RX-7 an incredible car?