Karl Chevrolet

New (203) 920-4611 (203) 920-4611
Used (203) 920-4935 (203) 920-4935
Service (203) 920-4592 (203) 920-4592

Matthew Baldwin

This is the second Suburban I have purchased through Karl Chevy and their customer service is absolutely top notch. Hassle free and stress free purchase and trade in process. I look forward to our next car from Karl.

Chevy express

Awesome service very convenient always right thanks

Dealer response

We are so glad to see that you received awesome service during your purchase. We pride ourselves in great customer service and will continue to provide you with a stellar experience.

Power issue with my 2006 Corvette

Jay Bradley the service manager and Alberto the service writer were great to work with.

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting our staff who made your experience worthwhile. We value your feedback and look forward to servicing your needs in the future.

purchased 4 cars from Karl Chevrolet

From start to finish dealing with Rob Ferrao is a pleasure. He is very attentive to my wants and needs in a vehicle. He handles every detail so when I pick up my vehicle everything is ready. When it's time to get serviced Camilo Sanchez makes sure things are taken care of in a timely fashion, always asking if there is anything else I need to be checked or done. My overall dealing with Karl Chevrolet couldn.t be better.

tmcassone@aol.com

Rob Ferraro was the sales person and was very helpful.

Dealer response

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to KARL Chevrolet! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Great service for 10 years

I have purchased three vehicles from Wally Frank and have always enjoyed the experience and been well taken care of. Camilo and the service department do a great job as well.

First time leasing, long time customer.

I'm a huge fan of Karl Chevrolet, Steve Karl has sold me a few cars in the past and I just leased with them for the first time. As always, the service and attention to detail is perfect and they handle everything needed to get you into a new car, so professional It's a pleasure doing business with Steve and Karl Chevrolet. -Marc

Great Experience

I have purchased several trucks from Steve Karl. He is very professional and I enjoy working with him. They are no nonsense and straight forward. it is a very good experience.

Leo was awesome to deal with it was an easy process with him

Leo made this experience so easy for us. Definitely will refer and continue to work with this dealership. Can’t wqit to purchase our next vehicle

Excellence in professionalism defines Karl Chevrolet

As our family decided to look for a new car, we selected Karl Chevrolet based on its reputation of delivering great service to its customers. Karl Chevrolet exceeded our expectations. Three words might capture our experience: 1) Professionalism. True professionalism rests on the confidence of the service that's been offered. We were greeted with warmth by the owner, and we were given honest and knowledgeable advice as to what to keep in mind in purchasing the car of our choice, a Chevrolet Suburban. 2) Courtesy. During the entire process, our family did not detect any form of confusion or frustration with our many questions as we were coming closer to making our decision to purchase the vehicle. The owner himself led us with patience and impeccable cordiality through a process that could be long and complicated. This form of courtesy made us feel reassured that we were not taken advantage of, and that we were treated with respect. 3) Composure. It comes as a corollary of anything that has been said above, but it is an important distinctive feature. There was never a moment in which we were pressured to purchase our vehicle, and we felt we had the complete freedom to make up our minds while we were considering different options. This sense of composure and self-confidence confirmed to us that we had come to the perfect place.