New 888-229-6458 Dealer Website
Used 888-702-8965 Email Dealer
Service 866-710-8829

Average based on 241 reviews.
  • Excellent Sales Team

I recently bought a Honda CRV and boy was the Sales person Impressive!!! Mohammed Ansari , the Sales person was immaculate in understanding my needs as a first time buyer. He was friendly, amicable in negotiations and went out of the way to share his advice on choosing the right vehicle for me! The Finance team was also friendly. Had a nice time!!

Thank you so much for providing us with this wonderful review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so happy to hear that Mohammad was able to provide you with excellent customer service and get you into a vehicle you love as a first time buyer! This is what we strive for. Thank you so much for telling us your story. We look forward to seeing you again for your routine maintenance! Best wishes and ENJOY!

• Good Experience

Very professional in their responding to e-mail inquiries. Helpful and not pushy.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to have assisted you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best wishes from Metro Honda!

• Service Experience

My service was quick In and out. It took less than 30 min to get my oil change done. Dealing with Ramon Rosius was a real pleasure.

Thank you for this wonderful review, Fatima! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. It seems like you had a successful outing at Metro Honda thanks to Ramon and our service team! We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing US!

• Nice customer service during delivery

Metro Honda treats its customers very well mannered. Vikram das- from metro honda provided a wonderful customer service to us.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you providing us with your feedback and letting us know how we are doing. We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us this review, as well as choosing us at Metro Honda! We look forward to continuing to work with you in the future and having you back at our dealership. Thanks again and enjoy your vehicle!

• Good experience - Steve Castro is great!

Steve Castro is a genuinely good salesman and person. Looking forward to having fun in our new Fit. Thanks, Steve!

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Metro Honda! Congratulations on your new Fit!

• Great Experience with D. Cohen handling my car

My car was involved in an accident. I was towed to Metro for several reasons. Mr Cohen was just awesome!! I beleive he is the service mgr. He let me know my options, and took care of all the work. engine and body work.It was such a stress free experience dealing with him. One day I dealt with a woman in the service dept but I am SO glad I waited for Mr Cohen to return from vacation.... Even though I do not live too close I plan on returning for any work I need.

• Super Satisfied, HAPPY CUSTOMER

I had an excellent experience with Nick C. & Madison, they are great here! I was refereed by a friend who guaranteed I'd drive away with a new car :) I went in that day just to browse and get some quotes on used cars, long story short...great customer service, patience, and priority got me a brand new Honda that was extremely affordable and we'll worth it! I didn't feel pressured used or over priced at all. The process couldn't have been any easier there was absolute no hassle I MEAN IT give them a try they work well with everyone ....the friend who referred me makes triple my salary and things still went as we'll for me as they did for here, I'm trying my best to express the eagerness to just trust them & give Nicholas a chance he's excellent, I have visited dealers in the past and no experience came close to the sincerity and service you will get here. Also thanks to Manager Sammy for assuring we were well taken care of!!! Thanks guys at Metro Honda Jersey City ¿¿¿

• Worst customer service ever

Purchased a used Nissan Sentra 2009 model car first which I had to return it in a month as it had starting problem even after they fixed it three times (I only drove it only twice during the time I had the car, from Metro Honda to home and back to Metro Honda). Metro Honda agreed to take back the care and to go for a different car. So went a new Honda Accord LX and the sale was completed. Note: My old care was taken as trade in not like replacement and adjusting the money. I lost $3000 in this trade (which were dealer chare, GAP coverage etc…). My worst experience was with the cancellation of extended warranty that I took for the Honda Car with Honda Car, which was handled by “Antonio Olivo”. The actual processing time by Honda Care to dispatch you check is only week from the date the filled form is submitted with odometer. I got my check only after 4 months after multiple followup and visit to Metro Honda. Antonio Olivo never returned any of my call. Was able to reach him after 10 days to get an update as I did not receive my check after one and half months from the date I submitted but he refused to give the contact details of the person who submits the filled form for me to get and update and he also cannot do anything as his work is also (fill the form and submit to her). Finally he agreed to get an update and requested me to call back at 2:00 PM and again was not able to reach him or any of the branch manager over call for the next 10 days. Finally when I got Antonio over call this was his response: Why do you keep filling my voice mail and don’t call me back again. You can speak with my manager. So he has intentionally avoided my call and delayed the process. This was the worst of all. For almost 2 and half months the form was not submitted and they did not listen to me when I checked with Honda Care and said that they have not received the form. Finally I got the cancellation form Honda Care representation and filled it and went to Metro Hond to get the odometer form so that I can submit myself (submission is very simple scan the filled form and email it). That when I believe actually they submitted the form and gave me copy of the submitted details. But again they made mistake, filled up different cancellation date which exceeded 60 days free cancellation limit instead of actual cancellation date that I clearly specified. Metro Honda deducted $240 instead of giving me the full payment, Which I informed to one the branch manager and they agreed to pay $240 but still I have not received the check from $240 and it has crossed 6 weeks. Again I have to go and check with them directly. Also they marked the check to be returned to the back instead of me, which I have filled correct selected in my form (selected the option to return to me). This again caused a delay of addition 3 weeks as the check was returned back to Hond Care by the back. I was not able to visit Metro Hond immediately as work hours are different. So my advise is to visit Metro Honda directly if your call is not returned in a day or so.

• A great experience thanks to salesman Mike Booker!

I had an excellent experience at Metro Honda in Jersey City. I had done the research and contacted a number of dealerships and was prepared to visit many of them this weekend but I was incredibly lucky to walk in and be helped by Mike Booker. He is an amazing salesman. He knows his business and doesn't play around. He was fair and really friendly and explained everything. I have bought a number of cars over the years and this was the best sales experience I've ever had. No joke. I felt like he really wanted to get me the best deal possible. See Mike Booker if you want a fair deal and someone who is just a pleasure to work with. I love my new Civic, got a good price for my trade-in, and I can highly recommend Mike and Metro Honda to everyone.

• Great Service

I've bought vehicles from other car dealers but Metro Honda is above the rest. The sales rep treated me with respect and the loan process was very smooth. My sales rep Michael Booker was the best .Thanks guys for making it so easy to get into my used car.