4.5
241 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River from DealerRater.com
  • A Great Experience!

Dino Stamatelatos made buying a car so easy! He was friendly and very knowledgeable. The entire experience was a pleasure. When we went to pick up the new car, Dino thoroughly explained all the ins and outs of our new Q5. He took his time to go over each part of the new car. Thanks for all your insights!

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Dino did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Steve Park - General Manager - spark@jackdanielsmotors.com

• Above and beyond.
    November 12, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for sharing this wonderful review Glad the team took good care of you.

Thank you to Cole Tatsuno for doing a great job and helping me set up my new Q5. Cole took time to make sure I knew how to work all of the features and he set me up online as well. Very friendly and professional service!

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for sharing this wonderful review Glad the team took good care of you.

• 2018 Audi SQ5
    October 17, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We wish you the best of luck!

Rudy was extremely helpful and made the process of trading in 2 cars and buying a new vehicle seamless. He has great people skills and is attentitive to clients needs.

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We wish you the best of luck!

• It's a pleasure to do business with this dealer
    October 3, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your new vehicle!

We took a test drive on Saturday. Rudy answered our questions and explained the features of the car. We agreed on price on Monday. Now, I am driving the car of our choice.

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Cole Tatsuno
    September 27, 2017

Went to Jack Daniels in Upper Saddle River, NJ to look at cars and had such a good experience. We had a fantastic salesman, Cole Tatsuno, and decided to buy a car from there. Cole was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me, my husband and 3 kids while we looked and drove several different cars. I can't express how much I love my car and the experience we had there.

• Superb Service and a Professional Staff
    September 20, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for letting us earn your business. We look forward to keeping your TT in tip top shape! All the best!

I recently switched the service of my 2017 Audi TT from my original dealer to Jack Daniels USR. My car was picked up, serviced, and returned on the same day. The staff, especially Tal Vander and Samantha Loganchuk, were professional, friendly, and competent. As an Audi driver for 20 years, I would recommend this dealership highly.

• Service

We want to discuss your feedback. Please reach out to our Director of Sales John Nunley 914-466-4575 Thank you.

The worst service and u professional staff I have ever met. I leased my Q5 and the sales guy Matt basically said anything I wanted to hear just to sell me a vehicle. Once I had the car everytime I brought my car for service the service consultant Blanca Simpson was the rudest person I have ever encountered throughout my whole experience with car agents. Not only does she not even look at you as she speaks to you but has such a rude tone and demeanor it riduculous. I loved the car itself however because of the service I received the last three years I decided to buy a Mercedes instead early just so I do not have to ever deal with this dealership staff again. The day that I actually returned my car I had to deal with Rose Batista, from the moment I walked into the dealership the first the I heard was we do not have loaner cars to drive you back. So basically thank you for returning your vehicle get urself an Uber on your way out. I had mats, among other things that I had to carry out of my vehicle so I asked the service girl Blanca if I can get a loaner to take me to my office which literally was 5 minutes away. At first she says sure, after waiting 10 minutes Rose comes and goes are you still waiting and goes to Rose we don't have cars and comes to me to say you have to get yourself an Uber as I said before. 30 minutes of waiting was basically for no reason I still had to get my Uber. I would never again get an Audi from this Dealership or recommend anyone to this dealership. It's a shame because they lose customers that are willing to pay thousands of dollars for their vehicles every 2-3 years and due to the way these individuals work and have such bad work manners this company loses business to their next door competitors.

• wonderful salesman-Spiro milliaressis
    September 1, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thank you for sharing this review. We are glad to hear our staff could make your experience pleasant and enjoyable. Best of luck!

Wonderful dealership and salesman-really loved Spiro and stuck with him even though car was held up at the port-will come back again-this is my first experience with Audi after owning BMW for 20 years

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

• Bought ourselves a new Audi 5 Sportback!

Thank you for this wonderful review. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with your purchase and that your experience was pleasant. Best of luck!

Wonderful sale today and very happy with our new Audi 5 Sportback! What a beauty! Excellent salesman Andy Kurland & beautiful showroom with wonderful amenities for their customers! Nice to see the Service Dept. right there too! Salesman Andy was knowledgeable and terrific to deal with! Would definitely refer a friend or family member to him!

• very friendly, honest service

Andrew Douglas is the best sales person ever. Very attentive, very patient, great service.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We value Andrew and we're glad you noticed his professionalism. All the best!