4.5
189 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River from DealerRater.com
  • A Great Experience!

Dino Stamatelatos made buying a car so easy! He was friendly and very knowledgeable. The entire experience was a pleasure. When we went to pick up the new car, Dino thoroughly explained all the ins and outs of our new Q5. He took his time to go over each part of the new car. Thanks for all your insights!

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Dino did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Steve Park - General Manager - spark@jackdanielsmotors.com

• Awesome Customer Service.

Thanks for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business. Glad Andy took good care of you. Best of luck!

Went to lease my new Audi Q5 and traded my Merc CLA250 4MATIC and whole experience was great. Customer Service is awesome and Andy gave me a good deal on my new Audi. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in owning an Audi.

• BEST experience ever leasing a car
    March 26, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

No lie, this was one of the best experiences I've ever had leasing a car. My positive experience had everything to do with my sales person, Cole Tatsuno, and the sales manager, Rafael Mushailov. Excellent service and truly a pleasure to work with. They were extremely helpful, answered all of my questions, and were very accommodating. It was a wonderful experience!

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for your feedback. Glad all your questions were answered and you were able to make an informative decision. We're grateful to have Cole and Rafael on our team. We wish you the best of luck!

• Used Audi

Top notch salesman. Buying experience very professional and courteous Well done jack Daniels!!

Thanks for sharing this review. We appreciate your feedback. Best of luck!

Thanks for sharing this review. We appreciate your feedback. Best of luck!

• SOOO HAPPY
    March 8, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Glad Raymond provided you with the Jack Daniels car buying experience. All the best!

I purchased an 08' Honda Accord from Jack Daniels Audi in Saddle River and I have to say it was the best experience thanks to Raymond Rodriguez. He was very helpful and made me feel like a 5 star celeb. He was thorough, efficient and answered all my questions. From the start he was hands on with all my necessary paperwork which allowed a smooth process til the end. I traveled an hour to buy this car and he made sure I had all my documents secured before my purchase. Thank you SOOOO MUCH RAYMOND...YOU ROCK🤘I recommend him for your next purchase any day!!!

• SOOOO HAPPY

Thanks for your review. Glad we were able to get you into this 2008 Accord. We appreciate your business and wish you the best of luck!

I purchased an 08' Honda Accord from Jack Daniels Audi in Upper Saddle River and I have to say it was the best experience thanks to Raymond Rodriguez. He was very helpful and made me feel like a 5 star celeb. He was thorough, efficient and answered all my questions. From the start he was hands on with all my necessary paperwork which allowed a smooth process til the end. I traveled an hour to buy this car and he made sure I had all my documents secured before my purchase. Thank you SOOOO MUCH RAYMOND...YOU ROCK¿I recommend him for your next purchase any day!!!

• ALL AROUND PLEASANT EXPERIENCE.
    March 5, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Your review is greatly appreciated. It's great to see the team provided you with a memorable experience. Thanks for the recommendation!

This was my first purchase of an Audi and found the sales staff, particularly Phil Ribeiro and Cole Tatsuno, to be incredibly helpful and open. The selection process was easy and they found the exact model I wanted which was at a dealership in a different state. When I picked up the car, Cole went out of his way to show us the key elements of the car and its operations. He provided a personal touch that was refreshing and had a very professional demeanor. The finance manager, Matt Siderio, was also professional and pleasant and took the pain out of the purchase. All in all, a great experience. I'd highly recommend Jack Daniels Audi.

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

• Cole T. Best car salesman ever!!
    March 3, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for this wonderful review. Glad Cole took good care of you. Enjoy your new Q5!

I recently purchased a 2017 q5 I was greeted by Cole Tatsuno as soon as i walked in. I felt at home right away! The service was outstanding! he got me exactly what i wanted. He also took the time to explain in detail everything I needed to know about my new car. Me my friends and family look forward to continuing to do business with him! overall great experience! Best car salesman ever!!

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

• Let the buyer beware!!!
    February 10, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

This review has been forwarded to management. For immediate assistance please reach out to Mike Porreca (201) 252-1500 EXT. 1575 Thank you.

I took my son, who was buying his first car to Jack Daniels. The salesman, Matt Benincasa, was very good at finding us the car he wanted and we agreed on price. That was the end of the "good experience" with this purchase. I specifically asked Matt about scheduled service on the certified pre-owned Audi A4. He told us every 10,000 miles it would need an oil change and tire rotation, which would cost "about $250.00". We asked about financing the car and he gave us a sheet showing a $3.99% interest rate. After I went home, I was looking at the Audi website that showed a national Audi sponsored promotion for 1.9% financing with the first month free on the car he was buying. When I called Matt, he said he had to see if he would qualify and he founds out he did qualify. Why did they keep I a secret? I asked to have the paperwork faxed to me and saw a charge for etching and a $249.00 charge for nitrogen for the tires. I said we didn't want them and Matt said he would get them taken off. When we got to the business office to purchase the car, they took off the etching and left on the nitrogen charge. The business manager said "Well everyone takes the nitrogen". We then told him to take it off since he lives 2 1/2 hours from the dealership. Then, I asked him about the Audi promotion with the free first month payment and he looked at me like he didn't know what we were talking about. I told him to get on his computer and look at the promotion on the Audi website. He then told me he didn't qualify for the free payment, but qualified for the 1.9%. I told him he better figure this out because we were not buying until the honored the promotion. After two calls with Audi, he said we did qualify. He then tried to sell us the Audi care and presented a sheet showing my son that two of the services, at 55K miles and 75K miles cost OVER $1000. These were the ones Matt told us were $250.00. One of these guys either didn't know what they were talking about or one of them was lying. I tried to call Matt up twice after this and he never returned my calls. I can tell you I haven't had a bad experience like this in a car dealership in over 20 years. JUST BEWARE OF JACK DANIELS AUDI!!! THEY WILL TRY TO CHEAT YOU! Next time I will find a reputable dealer.

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

• Great Service at JD Audi in Upper Saddle River from Cole!!
    February 7, 2017

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thanks for this detailed review. We appreciate your business and look forward to dealing with you again!

Just returned with a certified used 2014 Audi A6 Prestige. I went over the weekend and met sales person, Cole Tatsuno. I went with my wife, and we viewed a few different vehicles. I am in sales myself, so I made a real low ball offer for the car, and although Cole spent a lot of time with us, we had walked away. A few days later, I contacted Cole and we did a little back and forth. I knew that it would be tough to get a price reduction as the car was already very well priced. He did come down to a number that I was comfortable with, which I am grateful. He was so patient and I think he did all he could to get me the best price on the vehicle. He took his time to explain all the features, and because he showed me the value of the car (incredible technology), I ended up getting a better version of the car than I originally came in for. I am so glad he showed me this vehicle, because it is everything I hoped would be in my next car. He really worked hard for this sale, and has a earned my trust. The entire experience was great, and I went out of my way to try to take him out of his comfort zone. I can sometimes be difficult to sell to. If you are looking for a luxury vehicle, I highly recommend you stop into this dealership and have a conversation with Cole. I would definitely buy a car from him again without hesitation. I can't think of a way that this could have gone better. They really want to make you feel comfortable. Thanks again JD Audi. Eric Gray