4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 289 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

289 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River from DealerRater.com

• December 10, 2015

Dino Stamatelatos made buying a car so easy! He was friendly and very knowledgeable. The entire experience was a pleasure. When we went to pick up the... new car, Dino thoroughly explained all the ins and outs of our new Q5. He took his time to go over each part of the new car. Thanks for all your insights!

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Dino did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is a...nything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Steve Park - General Manager - spark@jackdanielsmotors.com

May 23, 2018

Friendly informative enjoyable experience. Spiro is very knowledgeable and knows a great deal about Audi. This was our second car purchased from Audi ...and Spiro was our salesman both times.

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thank you for your loyalty!! Congratulations on your second Audi from us. Glad Spiro took good care of you!!

May 14, 2018

Spiro was fun to work with. Working with car salesman can be difficult and tiring, but Spiro keep the experience upbeat and fun. If you???re looking ...to buy an Audi, go see Spiro!

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We value Spiro he is a long time employee here at Jack Daniels Audi USR. We wish you the best of luck!!

May 10, 2018

Rob was terrific and made the buying experience a breeze. Kendra was so helpful and really made the financing experience painless. Overall, a great ...place to do business.

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thank you for your 5 star rating. Glad Rob and Kendra took good care of you!! All the best!

May 5, 2018

Fantastic experience, quick, thorough and no nonsense. Maurice was the best! Everyone was nice and accommodating. I even got a free hoodie. Will be re...ferring friends to this dealership.

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Thank you for your 5 start review. Enjoy your new car.....

Maurice Williams

May 5, 2018

My husband and I have purchased used cars before. We were always incredulous of the process... why so many hidden fees, why so shady... why so much...... greasiness? We were not particularly excited to car shop when we found out we were pregnant and needed a bigger car. We just didn't look forward to the hassle. This time I researched the brand/style/mileage we wanted to go with and started checking out the market. I reached out to Cole... he was maybe the 4th salesman and although other salesmen had grand promises of an amazing deal/warranty/etc, etc. (With not much follow through behind them), in the end these cars are all comparable. The prices are all within a few hundred dollars of eachother. It takes a little more to set a place apart. A few things about Cole set him apart and made us choose him. He was earnest, patient, kind, and he actually LISTENED to our needs without just trying to force us into his office. We ended up buying a car from him ON THE SAME DAY I first reached out to him. That's how great he/the experience was. That being said.. his sales manager Rudy.. told us his last name was the same as mine and my husband.. even though it wasn't (that was his attempt at a joke). And he bragged about the generations of car dealers in his family.. honestly I can believe him. His greasy salesman patina was flawless. He was cheap, and when he saw he wasn't getting the upsell he just pouted there at his desk awkwardly. Go for the car, stay for Cole. Avoid Rudy if you can. All in all.. great experience.

May 3, 2018

Loved my sales rep Cole! Spent 30 minutes AFTER the sale showing me how to use everything and taught me all the cool features. Very knowledgable and m...ade the process easy. Would highly recommend. I went to 4 other audi's before finding this car and NO ONE was a fraction as knowledgeable as him. Seeing the difference was insane. Turns out my car is way cooler than even i realized. Very grateful for making a stressful process so easy and chill.

Thank you for your 5 star review. Enjoy your new car

May 1, 2018

Neils was my salesman(second time). He has worked there for almost 30 years and really knows how do a deal that works. A real pro who I liked alot. ... Go see him.

Jack Daniels Audi of Upper Saddle River

Glad Neils took good care of you. We're thankful to have had him all these years!! Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you for your loyalty to Jack Danie...ls Audi USR!

May 1, 2018

Jim Was a pleasure to work with. not overbearing, knowledgeable, friendly, very cordial with my little daughter who was there with her friend. Jim... solidified the sale when he brought the car from adjacent lot to the dealership so that I can actually see it Originally it was described as black on red which I said to Jim wasn???t my favorite color and he said let me just bring the car to the lot so that you can take a look at it and when I got here the black was gorgeous and the interior was more of a burgundy and that convinced me my little daughter and her friend that we had to have the car

Jim Saakyants

May 1, 2018

Great experience. Will recommend this Audi Dealership. Jim was very helpful in the negotiations of my trade in and getting the value I needed in ord...er to make the transaction happen.

Jim Saakyants