World Volkswagen of Neptune

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
2024 state dealer award View 9 awards
2024 state dealer award 2017 state dealer award
2024 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award 2018 consumer dealer award 2017 consumer dealer award 2016 consumer dealer award 2015 consumer dealer award
New (888) 386-5447 (888) 386-5447
Used (866) 688-4276 (866) 688-4276
Service (888) 301-0432 (888) 301-0432

(2,209 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of World Volkswagen of Neptune from DealerRater.

Kevin helped us out with our purchase, he was great!

Kevin helped us out with our purchase, he was great! Very communicative, great service overall.

Kevin helped us out purchasing my daughter’s first car.

Kevin helped us out purchasing my daughter’s first car. He was knowledgeable and transparent.

Dealer response

Mary, thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to work with you and your family! We look forward to helping you with any and all of your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Isaac Nissim- Sales Manager - Isaacn@worldvw.com - (732) 922-1500

Kevin helped us out with our purchase, he was great!

Dealer response

Jamie, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the World Volkswagen team and we all strive to provide excellent service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again! Sincerely, Isaac Nissim- Sales Manager - Isaacn@worldvw.com - (732) 922-1500

We worked with Steven Milano for our Atlas and he was

We worked with Steven Milano for our Atlas and he was excellent. Very responsive and easy to work with making the process enjoyable.

Dealer response

Kaila, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Steven was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him for providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Sincerely, Jason Forster - Service Manager – Jasonf@worldwv.com - 732-922-1500

Kevin was helpful and friendly.

Kevin was helpful and friendly. He made the buying process simple and made sure I was satisfied.

Very passionate and patient with its customers.

Very passionate and patient with its customers. Took the time to go through each step of the process.

Dealer response

Bryan, thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help. Sincerely, Jason Forster - Service Manager – Jasonf@worldwv.com - 732-922-1500

Rad was RAD!

Rad was RAD!!! Thank you so much for getting me into the prettiest Tiguan I’ve seen. Great customer service and super friendly.

Dealer response

Katy, thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback! Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we’re ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great day! Sincerely, Isaac Nissim- Sales Manager - Isaacn@worldvw.com - (732) 922-1500

Quick and easy experience, Rad Myslowski was very helpful

Quick and easy experience, Rad Myslowski was very helpful in getting me the best deal possible.

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback! We’re so happy to hear that our team was able to find you the perfect deal to fit your needs. World Volkswagen looks forward to seeing you again for your next service appointment! Sincerely, Isaac Nissim- Sales Manager - Isaacn@worldvw.com - (732) 922-1500

Kevin made my buying process very easy and simple!

Dealer response

Hello! It is great to hear about your recent buying experience. I will certainly pass on your feedback to Kevin as he will be happy to hear it! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Isaac Nissim- Sales Manager - Isaacn@worldvw.com - (732) 922-1500

Kevin made my buying process very easy and simple!

Kevin made my buying process very easy and simple! He eased all of my car buying anxiety. I will definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Taylor! We're delighted to hear that you had a positive buying experience with us. Your kind words mean a lot to our team, and we can't wait to welcome you back soon. Sincerely, Isaac Nissim- Sales Manager - Isaacn@worldvw.com - (732) 922-1500