World Volkswagen of Neptune

New (888) 386-5447 (888) 386-5447
Used (866) 688-4276 (866) 688-4276
Service (888) 301-0432 (888) 301-0432

(2,004 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of World Volkswagen of Neptune from DealerRater.

Great Buying Experience!

1 had a fantastic experience in the fall of 2021 when I opted to finance my 2019 Jetta that I had been leasing. I worked with Steven Milano to figure out the best rate I could obtain on my loan and I was also able to obtain a better car insurance rate through his recommendation. Overall, it was a smooth and generally speedy process! Happy to say that every interaction I’ve had with the World VW team since then has been pleasant.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great buying experience with us. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. Sincerely, Isaac Nissim- Sales Manager - Isaacn@worldvw.com - (732) 922-1500

World VW is good at what they do.

World VW is good at what they do. They hired one of the best car salesmen that I have ever met. Nico Deangelo was understanding, helpful, and actually cared about my car buying experience. Going to him for all my future car needs. Wouldn’t recommend anyone more. Thanks Nico!

Steven is amazing - he was more than helpful from start

Steven is amazing - he was more than helpful from start to finish answering all of the questions we had!

Steven Milano is knowledgeable, efficient and friendly.

Steven Milano is knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. He is an asset to World Volkswagen Neptune. It was a very pleasurable experience. I highly recommend this dealership and Steven.

Five stars hands down.

Five stars hands down. Everyone is very professional, polite and kind. Highly recommended. Steven Milano is very knowledgeable, listens to your needs and wants and truly cares about his customers. If your in search for a car I highly recommend putting this location on your search list ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I had a fantastic experience in the fall of 2021 when I

I had a fantastic experience in the fall of 2021 when I opted to finance my 2019 Jetta that I had been leasing. I worked with Steven Milano to figure out the best rate I could obtain on my loan and I was also able to obtain a better car insurance rate through his recommendation. Overall, it was a smooth and generally speedy process! Happy to say that every interaction i’ve had with him and the World Volkswagen team since then has been delightful.

Great service great car

Nico was the best! Helped me find the best option for me and my family. My wife and kids love the Atlas. Thanks Nico for an awesome experience.

Dealer response

We love hearing from our customers, so thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review! It's wonderful to hear that our staff at World Volkswagen was able to provide you with an awesome experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with the team. Thanks again, and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, Jason Forster - Service Manager – Jasonf@worldwv.com - 732-922-1500

Steven in Sales is Great!

Dealer response

Hi Holly and thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that Steven was so knowledgeable during your visit to our dealership and that he listens to your needs and wants! You learn something new every day! Thank you again and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Jason Forster - Service Manager – Jasonf@worldwv.com - 732-922-1500

5+ stars!

Rad was amazing! Definitely would recommend coming to world VW! If I could give the review over 5 stars I would! Thank You So Much, Rad!

Dealer response

I appreciate you taking the time to leave us this perfect star rating! Our team will look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care! Sincerely, Jason Forster - Service Manager – Jasonf@worldwv.com - 732-922-1500

I was greeted immediatly by Rad Myslowski who is very

I was greeted immediatly by Rad Myslowski who is very personalble and informative. I felt comfortable right away. Made car shopping very easy. Like going out for a box of doughnuts.