Burns Buick GMC

New (856) 872-3642 (856) 872-3642
Used (856) 452-0988 (856) 452-0988
Service (856) 872-3641 (856) 872-3641

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Tire Blowout

My tire blew out and I brought the vehicle in with the doughnut. The tire was replaced (no charge) and I paid only for realignment. Your service advisor, Mark Morace Jr.was wonderful. He kept me

Perfect experience

I went in expecting to be turned down for a loan. Mark was fantastic, along with everone else who helped me. I left with the perfect car, far above what I had expected, at a price I can afford. This is my 2nd Hyundai and I will never drive anything else. Amazing experience, Mark was informative, patient, kind and so helpful. I will recommend you guys to everyone!

2018 Terrain Lease Experience

Our experience at Burns GMC was outstanding. We had visited all of our local dealerships and were unimpressed with selections, outrageous payment options and their customer service were all less than par. We decided to make the hour drive to Burns after researching their selection online. We were contacted by them and given an appointment time with the manager, something no other dealership did. Joe welcomed us and set us up with Chris Sprague who was simply amazing. Not only was Chris knowledgable and personable, he made us feel comfortable and never pressured, a rarity in the car shopping world. We were able to find the perfect vehicle that had everything on our wishlist within our budget. Thank you Chris, Joe, Bill and Bridget for making our car shopping experience something to share with everyone. We will be returning to Burns GMC for all future vehicle purchases.

I was in a major car accident two weeks prior to my purchase. I previously leased the totaled car from Burns Hynday and thought i would look into a new one. As you can imagine, i was very distraught over the accident (2016 elantra) and now having to begin the whole car buying process over again. Ryan, our sales manager, was a welcomed addition to an otherwise stressful situation. He made my daughter and myself feel like a valued customer, not just a sale. We highly recommend Ryan. I have had bad experiences with dealership salespeople in the past, and I am so grateful to say this was not one of those. We could not have been treated better. We are now in 2018 elantra and couldn't be happier with our new vehicle. So, thank you Hyundai for your awesome staff and customer care experience.

Easy to recommend.. Zero Games..

Mr Sprague and the entire staff made me feel like I was at my father's old dealership. I was almost sorry when we left I could have stayed longer as the experience was that wonderful. As it was they stayed late for us which made us feel all the more special. Terrific experience. Zero concerns about recommending the dealership to all my friends and family.

recent visit

There are no negatives I can think of- even the waiting time was less than I expected

1.6

Unbelievable -- And Not in a Good Way

One of the worst car service departments I have ever dealt with. Horrendous communication issues on the part of the staff in terms of what is going, length of time required, etc. Even something as simple as getting an oil change takes forever and let us not even talk about the difficulty in scheduling an appointment. I guess on a positive note (depending on your vantage point) Burns' Service Department is at least consistent -- consistently bad!

Extra Bonus

brought car in to have a tire repaired, car was under the Burns 3 for 1 special warranty and the tire was replaced at no cost to me. This is a great added benefit when buying a car from Burns, basically this saved e about 150.00 also they performed a recall and had my car back in the time stated by the service advisor Andre

Very pleased

Talil, my sales rep. was friendly and made me feel comfortable during the process. John Campbell, the manager, made sure I got exactly what I was looking for. THANKS!

Another excellent lease experience

Shout out to Ed DiMonte our salesman who walked us through the process of turning in our 2014 lease to a new 2017 from walking in the door to driving the car home. We had a service required that Tom in parts and Dave Baldino in service both got us through it quickly so we could turn over the car. Andrew Rubio was the excellent closer, so to speak, getting us through a mountain of paperwork. Just the sharpest staff. Our 3 year relationship with Burns has been nothing but excellent.