Open Road BMW Edison

Sunday Closed Closed
(732) 339-9700 (732) 339-9700

3.7

BEST PRICES FOR THE BEST CARS

Ahmed is the man. He is very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and believe it or not he is actually honest! Rare find for a car dealer. I just bought a certified pre owned BMW and they even gave me extended warranties for a reasonable price so I didn’t have to waste my precious time going back and forth over the price. There is a sense of transparency and even the other staff at Edison Open Road BMW as well, are extremely open and don’t put pressure on you because they aren’t making tons of money off each sale. If you don’t buy the car someone else will for the prices they list on the tags. I did my research and I can attest: on the certified pre owned vehicle I bought and the others listed, the tag prices don’t include much padding. No other unreasonable fees to make up for it either!! Finally found honest car dealers and I won’t ever be going elsewhere; I didn’t think that existed until I went to OPEN ROAD EDISON!

1.0

This place is horrible; any good reviews are fake

These people are abrasive and not customer focused. The service department receptionists are nice as can be but the service managers bring "tough guy" attitudes and are just generally jerks. Bring your business to other BMW dealerships and save yourself the trouble.

Jane Filmore

A friend referred me to Dave Kempf. I told him that I was short on time and what I wanted and the next thing I knew I was in my new 330. Less than any other price I got, highly recommended.

worst receptionist

Worst receptionist I ever seem in my life. She is friendly and not responsive. She ignore as if she busy. Will not go there. .

Larry is THE best! Excellent customer service!

Big thank you to Larry Shakur Stokes for making trading in my lease and getting a new one smooth and easy! He not only found the exact car I wanted, he worked his magic to make sure the price was right. He’s an absolute gentleman and pleasure to work with and makes the process as simple as possible from start to finish! I’m loving my new SUV and will recommend him to all my friends and family!!

4.0

Maybe some pictures?

We would appreciate some pictures of the vehicles in inventory. Sometimes we're looking for a particular visual appeal and the dealer has not posted a single picture of any vehicle.

Bad dealrship

This dealrship is the worse place to go to horrible service they never fix the car that have problems they keep holding cars for two weeks to get it serviced they provide horrible loaners that are not serviced never again will go there and wont recommend anyone to go to the dealership!!!

Waste of time

Rude, arrogant, LOUSY customer service, managed by April Quist. Chaos in service department and complete lack of organizational and managerial skills. I had a scheduled appointment for 12 pm, scheduled a loaner two weeks in advance. At 12:35 I was told it would take 1.5 hours to get my car in, there is no loaner, and they can give me a shuttle to work. Tatiana - a receptionist had an arrogant, dismissive attitude. It was really enough to throw in the towel on coming back. You just lost another customer. Stay away - INCREDIBLE WASTE OF TIME!

Dealer response

We are very sorry that you had a very unsatisfactory experience with our service department. Please understand that the Loaner program is a convenience for customers who after dropping their vehicle off for maintenance as you were scheduled for, can come back at the end of the day and pick up their own vehicle after. Unfortunately, you wanted to use a loaner vehicle for a week, and have your vehicle on our premises for a week while using our loaner that is sorely needed for our other customers. We service a lot of customers and we try to accommodate them to the best of our abilities. It is just our regret that we could not provide that service for you.

Roosevelt Morency

Roosevelt Morency has the patience of Job and a great sense of humor. For six months, he worked with me in buying another BMW to replace my 2013 535 with a six speed manual transmission. I did not want to give up my 535 because BMW discontinued manual transmissions in the 5 Series ( a big mistake for the Ultimate Driving Machine!). We worked together looking at 3 Series, 4 Series and M Series to come up with a replacement with manual transmission. Nothing seemed to work. He called me periodically with new suggestions as well as informing me of financial incentives. Finally, when BMW gave me an offer i could not refuse, Roosevelt found a 540i, sportsliine model; a terrific car (even though it does not have a manual transmission). Thanks Roosevelt for all your help and steering me to really nice car.

Ask for Nitin - had awesome buying experience

Nitin from Open Road BMW made deciding and leasing BMW X5 very easy for us. He was able to address all of our concerns and get the car we wanted. He was very prompt in reply to emails and phone calls. More importantly, I did not have to negotiate much - he gave me the best price and no other dealer was able to match it. Nitin worked with me to get the most of eligible program. If you're in the market for a BMW be sure to ask for Nitin. I plan to purchase my 2nd vehicle also through Nitin and the team at Open Road. Thank you Nitin!!