• Kia Purchase

A huge thank you to Connor Hill and the rest of the kia team. Connor was very nice and took his time to show us the cars for my twin daughters. He explained alot of our questions and helped us buy two cars. Everyone was nice and pleasant to talk too. I'll definately be going back if I need a car and would recommend them to my friends and family. Connor also remembered my twins talking about freshener for when they get off work and he got them both a freshener for their car and sent them a sweet card in the mail thanking them for their purchase.

Cathi, thank you for reviewing Connor and our store! We are so glad to hear he earned your daughters' business and we hope to see you sometime in the future, too!

• Really great experience

We had a great experience and everyone there was very helpful!! We would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends:)

• Maintance

Gene messer Kia is a great dealership to deal with. If you are looking for a new or used car or vehicle I highly recommend them

Hello Georgette, thank you for your business! We appreciate it!

Hello Georgette, thank you for your business! We appreciate it!

• Great

My husband and I came to have an oil change and tire rotation and drove off in a new car ¿ Augustine Longoria was great ¿ And yes we love our new car Elizabeth and Jack Ragland

Hello Elizabeth, thank you for visiting us, we are glad to hear Augustine did a great job gor you and we hope you love your new KIA for years to come!

• Cynthia lozano

Overall their service was amazing but the paperwork took to long.

Augustine, thank you for your visit. We look forward to having you again!

Overall their service was amazing but the paperwork took to long.

Augustine, thank you for your visit. We look forward to having you again!

• Had a great experience

Dee Alonzo did a great job with us. He made everything easy for us. He is a patient guy. This is the four car we have got from him

Thank you Lori for the kind words about Dee! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• New Vehicle

Thank you Joe for the kind words about Dee! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Want to thank Dee Alonzo for working so hard in helping us purchase a new vehicle. I appreciate his determination. Great customer service and I will recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Excellent sales experience

Patrick was a very knowledgeable salesperson. We had a great sales experience. The dealership was busy when we were there but they continued to be attentive as we waited to get the paperwork done. The store manager, Steve, was very helpful and assisted in getting us the best deal possible. Great experience!

Thank you Veronica for the kind words about Patrick and Steve! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

• Project Specialist

I had a wonderful experience! I was please with the closing of purchase.

Thank you Arlene! We look forward to your business with us again!

I had a wonderful experience! I was please with the closing of purchase.

Thank you Arlene! We look forward to your business with us again!

• service department

Took my sadona in for recall, had a 1pm appointment, was told they couldn't see it for at least one hour. So I am seating at home now wounding why the lady made this appointment. I think sense my car is 8 years old that I will take a chance it will be okay. I also think it would be best to use a independent if I need repairs. Mr Smitherman

Hello Bowmer, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for how long this is taking and I would like to make things right. Can you please contact me when you have a moment? Ryan Anderson General Manager randerson@GeneMesser.com