Cars & Class Motors

13 reviews

November 1, 2013

I did not make a purchase, but the overall atmosphere made you feel right at home, and the selection for the vehicle I was looking for was great with reasonable... prices. I would certainly consider purchasing from their knowledgeable staff.

October 17, 2013

From the beginning the staff at Cars & Class treated us with professionalism and courtesy. Their sales manager was demonstrated patience and flexibility... with the pricing for a 2011 Mazda 3 i Touring. Everyone at Cars & Class Motors were aware that we were price shopping with other dealers and to avoid losing the sale they lowered the 'out the door' sale price and we purchased the Mazda3. We also had to rent a car to drive from South Carolina to Raleigh about 2.5 hrs. Once we arrived there they treated us more than just customers. Sam & Jakob were very courteous and escorted us to return the car rental which was about 20 to 30 minutes away. Then chauffeured us back in one of their cars. That was very kind of them. The Mazda3 was exactly as it was described. My wife loved the car. Bluetooth capabilities, vocal activated commands in English & Spanish! She loves the car and so do I. Overall I would vouch for them, if your shopping for a car I recommend you check them out. - Victor

May 29, 2013

I was in a market for first toyota prius visited those guys checking cars.com add about 2005 prius with 120k miles. Priced just above trade value, I tooked... the car to toyota of apex for pre-purchase inspection , nothing wrong was found .So far so good after almost 3k miles on my new car.