Cochran Volkswagen North Hills

158 reviews

158 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Cochran Volkswagen North Hills from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 29, 2019

Drove from Ohio to take my mother’s car for a service on Saturday. Was told that a brake job was too intensive for a Saturday visit. This was not a surprise,... however they had the wheels off and I was told that the emergency brake cables were snapped on both back wheels. After taking the center console out of my mothers car, I realized that the cable was not in fact snapped, it just needed its U-clamp refitted. No snapped cables whatsoever. Thanks Volkswagen for me driving 4 hours on my Saturday to be told a crock of sh**. Crackerjack dealership

We're very sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to speak to a member of our Customer Care team, please email feedback@cochran.com.

March 20, 2019

Our sales person was fantastic. He listened to and addressed all of our concerns immediately with no hassle. Negotiating the deal was a breeze because... they were well prepared and offered fair market price, fees, and financing right out of the gate. The entire process was streamlined and efficient. Me and my wife normally hate car shopping, but this experience was pleasant we walked away impressed. I would 100 percent do business with this dealership again.

• April 3, 2019

Traded in my Jeep on a Jetta GLI. Was so happy with the experience and with the car that I then went back with my wife to trade her Honda in, also on... a Jetta GLI. We felt like we were able to negotiate good deals both times. Our salesman, Brian Bennett suggested we race them, LOL!! We won't do that because my wife would win but these cars look super awesome side by side in our garage:)

We appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist in your search for the right vehicle. Enjoy your Jetta!

Brian Bennett

March 19, 2019

The best part of going to Cochran is it is actually OWNED by Cochran. A couple of other Large Local dealers are now "under the umbrella" of a conglomerate.... The customer service just isn't what it should be with those dealers. Do yourself a favor and go to a dealer you can trust, Cochran, where the employees aren't worried about potentially losing their jobs for fear of being downsized, and the customer service is what it should be!!!

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We are proud to be one of the few family-owned automotive options left in the area. We look forward to continui...ng our relationship with you in the future.

February 14, 2019

What a friendly and trustworthy experience buying my 2018 Beetle from Brian Bennett (sales consultant) and Dave (sales manager) at #1 Cochran VW Wexford.... The entire process is “no hassle” as the price of the vehicle is determined by market value based on Kelly Blue Book statistics. For my trade in I was offered the greater of KBB value based on information specific to my car or the value determined by Cochran’s appraisal. They even offer a 3 day/150 mile no-questions-asked money back guarantee for buyers confidence. My Beetle only had 4,800 miles and came Certified Pre Owned with the transfer of the remainder of the original VW bumper to bumper warranty as well as the 2/24,000 CPO! I highly recommended the team at #1 Cochran. I expect that the service will be excellent as well as I discovered that Joe M (know from another VW dealer) is on the service team.

We appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist in your search for the right vehicle. We look forward to seeing yo...u on the road.

Brian Bennett

January 9, 2019

The salesperson who assisted me, Joe, went out of his way to find me the perfect vehicle down to every detail! I could not have made a better choice than... to work with him. Totally painless and everything was taken care of so quickly. Love my new Tiguan!

January 2, 2019

I inquired about a Golf R with Joe. A few weeks later I inquired about the new Gti Rabbit. Joe saw my inquiry and reached out to me. He had the Gti prepped... and ready for a test drive the same day it arrived at the dealership. I left a deposit to pick the car up at a later date. Considering the car could have been sold in a day I was very thankful that Joe held the car for me. The buying process was also easy and fast.

December 26, 2018

The whole process was quick and easy when helped by Joseph. He was very personable, competent, and proficient. It is less than desirable to sit in a dealership... for hours during this process. Joseph worked quickly and kept us laughing while doing so.

December 9, 2018

Joe and the dealership were terrific to deal with while buying a used car! The only hassle was the warrantee conversation, but that is typical for any... dealer when purchasing a used car. There was no second key for the car, and they made it right at no expense to me. I'm looking forward to working with them in the future.

November 29, 2018

The dealership was very efficient through the sales process and were very helpful, transparent, and honest. Financing process was explained well and the... service was excellent

Joel Bayer