Teton Volkswagen

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Really great customer service and professionalism.

Had a great experience working with the great people at Teton Volkswagen when purchasing a new vehicle. They were very helpful and worked very hard to get me a great deal. Highly recommend visiting them!

A Great Place

I have had a VW and use Teton Volkswagen since 2015. I have always been treated fairly and respectfully. Its a great place to take your car for service

Teton service

I was in and out quickly for an oil change. Daughters car needed new spark plugs. Talked to Tom and he got her in and out quickly without an appointment. Juan was helpful as always and glad he is back.

Thanks guys

I love the Teton Group. This is my first purchase from Volkswagen but it was a wonderful experience. Todd and Monty made the process easy.

Best Car Experience!!!

Julio Rabadan is the best car salesman that you can get! He’s always on the lookout for your best interest alone! I highly recommend this dealership!

VW Tiguan

They helped us make the best decision for our family. Definitely helped us choose a reliable car and had great customer service. We felt like they really wanted to help.

Light replaced

Excellent service. Great customer service and very polite. Always take my Audi for routine maintenance and repair. Highly recommend if you are looking for quick service

Amazing Service

I had a run of bad luck due to construction in my area. 2 flat tires in a span of 3 days. Teton Volkswagen made the front and left and right tire disaster a piece of cake. They were able to patch the right tire since it only had 2 nails in it and got the left ordered and it arrived early. They communicated and went the extra mile to make this terrible situation easy. Thank you for the amazing service!

Good service.

Good service and professional counter and service writers. The facility is clean and customer friendly. Would recommend the service as well as buying your next car here.

Volkswagen Passat

Great car buying experience working with NJ and Julio. They were ver professional and polite and made the experience easy. Would definitely recommend buying a car from them.