Autoright Motors

22 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 28, 2015

Sat in dealership for 3 hours "attempting" to finance an Excursion. They came back with lower scores then I had and said no bank would accept me due to... my scores. Also told me that I wouldn't be approved as I lived in too many addresses. Somehow they pulled up addresses I never lived at. Must be operator error, as I was approved at my credit union and at another bank with another dealership within 5 minutes with scores that were 30 points higher later the same day. I also never had any issues with "addresses." Now I have 5 hard inquiries sitting on my report for nothing. Great people to work with and the cars are nice, however, I would have your financing already to go before you waste your time like I did with their "finance" department. Things are really slooooooow here!

January 1, 2015

Very friendly, not your typical used car dealership. Found the jeep I wanted the whole process was quick and easy. They do their best to make you feel... welcome, and get you the vehicle you want.

December 3, 2014

We went to auto right motors, because they had the best advertised price for the car we were looking for. Tom, Fish, & Roland were friendly and answered... all of our questions satisfactorily. We hassled a bit, they gave us a fair deal on our trade-in, and we went home with a great vehicle. Not your typical "used car buying experience. We highly recommend them. 5 stars! *****

September 18, 2014

We bought a used car from them four months ago and we were so happy with the purchase we just purchased another car from them a week ago. All of the guys... that work there are awesome! Excellent customer service they are not your typical sales men that hound you to buy a car from them (which was very nice for us) the finance process with them was fast and easy. They got the best interest rate and car payment that we were looking for. They give excellent advice and answer any questions you have about the car and the financing. They have a good variety of cars to choose from we love the German vehicles and we purchased two from them. I would recommend this company to anyone! When we purchase another car in the future we will be defiantly going back to them for our purchase! Thank you Auto Right Motors in Bothell WA.

July 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful experience with Autoright motors!! Great service...and staff was friendly and not pushy....thank you Tom, Charles and... Raleigh :) highly recommended dealer!!

May 17, 2014

I stopped by this dealership on Bothell Way to check out what they had. I looked around and found that they had a great inventory and all the cars looked... well taken care of. No one came running out, so I didn't feel overwhelmed. Walked inside, was greeted by Chuck who was super nice along with everyone else in there. After test driving a subaru, I came back a couple days later and bought it! Easy process, REALLY NICE PEOPLE, and got a good deal. I would definitely recommend them if you are looking a for a good used car!

April 12, 2014

I am very impressed by what a great experience I had buying my new car at Autoright Motors. They are very courteous, friendly, and most importantly extremely... honest. They actually gave me some very good information on what to watch out for when looking for a new car that will be extremely helpful in the future. All of their cars are in tip top shape. If the car doesn't meet their quality standards, they actually will won't sell it at their lot. There was absolutely no sales pressure at any time and this was my very best car buying experience ever so I do very highly recommend this place.

February 12, 2014

This had to have been the fastest and easiest car buying experience I have ever had. The guys at the dealership were firendly and heplfull

January 21, 2014

Bought a beautiful car over the weekend with these guys. All 3 of the guys are so friendly! Very low pressure and really want to work with the buyer so... they leave happy and with a deal they feel excited about! They made the process very enjoyable and are so very honest. They do extensive amounts of background research in the car that they will provide and also will fix provide the work that they do on the car before putting it on the lot. I know I'll be buying from them again!

January 3, 2014

Had great customer service by Greg. Took the stress out of an event that I dread- buying a car! Greg made it a fun and pleasurable experience.