Pittsville Ford

121 reviews

November 10, 2015

I had my oil changed and car serviced and was in and in within a half hour. Staff were friendly and helpful.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

November 7, 2015

Gave a lot of instruction on using the options & actually set up some of my personal preferences.

Thanks for your wonderful review, Betty! It is great to hear you had such a pleasant experience with us recently. Our only hope is your next visit wil...l reflect the same outstanding experience in your star-rating as well. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

November 4, 2015

Went in looking. Sales rep was helpful without being pushy, and very knowledgable. After looking and driving, made the decision to purchase the Escape.... The process was very efficient, and everyone at Pittsville Ford was pleasant and willing to answer any and all questions. Everything went very smoothly.

Thanks, Ann! We're happy to help however possible. We appreciate your positive review!

October 30, 2015

best service in a long time,...Would recommend to all friends. pleased with the service.

We're always happy to help our customers at Pittsville Motors. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service t...o our customers.

October 21, 2015

The staff was very helpful and friendly when making my appointment for an oil change. I had to leave my car there and pick it up later and they were extremely... accommodating. They even called me to let me know it was finished just in case I was close by to be able to pick it up. Finally, as I was paying, the staff member helping me was extremely personable and seemed to genuinely want to be there helping and getting to know the customers. No customer seemed to be invisible or just another number/car. It's the little things that matter when it comes to costumer service and Pittsville Ford seems to understand this wholeheartedly.

We are glad you chose our dealership! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is any...thing we can do for you.

October 14, 2015

My car was serviced in a very timely manner. Staff was very friendly

October 10, 2015

As always, I received great customer service. Pittsville Motors has very professional staff in the service department and also in the sales department.... I have purchased 3 vehicles from this facility over the past few years and I continue to recommend Pittsville Ford to everyone. Thanks for everything! Steven Scheiber

The staff at Pittsville Motors always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you... again for the review!

October 9, 2015

Great service..............................................

Thanks for your review, Laura. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

October 7, 2015

The salesman was professional , easy going and very helpful in all facets of the purchase ! We have one other car in the family from this dealership and... have nothing but good things to say about this place of business !

Michael, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experienc...e. We?re glad we provided this to you. Safe (and fun) driving!

September 22, 2015

So the service department did a 30 minute diagnosis, charged me 2+ hours labor to replace a brake line, and one hour to bleed the brakes. Started work... at 1300 and called me that it was done at 1600 (including a test drive). That isn't even close. Also they charged me for 2 (quantity unknown ... I asked if it was a quart or pint price and it was not a flush ... it was just to get the air out of the lines). $32 per bottle (still not sure if it was quart or pint) but 2 pints completely fills the brake system. After some questioning they took one off the bill but I can get pints of quality brake fluid for $4 per pint so do the math ... even if Ford jacked the price up 100% ... that is 4 times the going price for a pint of brake fluid. They tried to explain it away by saying it was a BG product and came with a product protection plan but my service was a top-off so it was the mixing of fluids so the protection plan did not really apply. At this point I have to say that I did not ask for that sort of service ... just to bleed the brakes. Anyway, they billed by the book on the hours and a lot of people probably do not look too close but anyone who has serviced the brakes knows you can bleed brakes on the rack in 15 minutes on all 4 corners ... it is so simple with a vacuum system. Anyway, I was very disappointed, especially after I had been there before for service on my diesel. Not sure I'd go back at this point.