Johnny's Motors Inc.

4.5
Visit Johnny's Motors Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
(855) 204-8088 (855) 204-8088

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

FANTASTIC

I appreciate the extent of honesty and deal with interest

awsome very happy

my first car bought it was a Cadillac best thing ever runs good and Johnny the dealer was very friendly and hooks you up with car deals I recommend coming here

3.8

I was happy witht the service that was provide.

I appreciate their patience, since it is difficult for me to get to the dealer from work.

Delighted to make your acquaintance Johnny

I would never think to write a review always too busy in life to do so, But walking into Johnny's motors Inc. in Santa Ana last week and meeting the owner for the first time, just to acquire some auto business information that no one else would take the time help me answer, he knew I was not even there to buy a car from him, but yet he still took the time from his busy schedule to answer all my questions and more. And I must say for a business owner to stop what he was doing and help a total stranger the way he did deserves a review and praise. I would recommend anyone who was looking to buy a car and wants to be treated with respect to go see Johnny in Santa Ana. I looked over his lot of cars and he has a nice selection of cars at a very fair prices. So thank you Johnny for your help and good luck to you and your business. I will send referrals your way if I can.

Dealer response

Thank you Matt for ur review on our we page. I belive that we are all equal and should be treated the same. I am glad that I was able to assist you.

Fantastic customer service!

I had been searching for the right car for a while. My credit is poor so I was having a difficult time but Johnny's was wonderful and the whole process was very quick. From arrival to test drive to out the door in my new truck took no more than about an hour and a half. I would recommend Johnny's to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a great price!

Dealer response

Thank you Misty for your business and we are happy to help you out!

Great Dealer

We shopped and about 10 dealers looking for a used car. These guys were great. Honest, Showed us the Car Fax without even asking. Told us of all know issues with car. Offered to correct any problems or refund money if any problems were found with car within 3 days after purchase. Great place to buy a car, so we did.

EXCELLENT EXPRIENCE

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CURITIOUS. VERY FREINDLY AND HELPFULL.

4.0

johnnys motors

I have been shopping around for a car johnny motors qas very helpful.

Very friendly service!

Very friendly service! Non-pressuring exp, all documentation explained thoroughly and patiently.

IT'S A 10!

Great customer service. Answered all my questions. Would really recommend a friend to make the drive all the way out here.