Johnny's Motors Inc.

4.5
Visit Johnny's Motors Inc.
Sales hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
(855) 204-8088 (855) 204-8088

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

great car, right price

after shopping many other dealers, we went on cars.com and this was one of the first dealerships we saw. Dealer claimed clean title and when arrived it was. We appreciated less than 10 minutes of haggling we feel we got a good deal on a good car. Great customer service!

4.3

satisfied with todays visit

Hopefully this will be a good car for us. We will be happy to refer other friends to Johnny's Motors Inc.

very good buying expierence

very good service. friendly staff. very clean dealership.

Best experience buying a used car!!

This was the first and only used car dealership that I went to and the first used car I have bought and it was incredibly easy. I bought a yellow '02 VW new beetle with only 55K miles on it and it is running great! a few days after buying it I drove it over 100 miles and it drove like a dream. This dealership was incredibly low pressure and they were very nice and considerate. Michelle was very nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend going here. I will admit when I was driving up to the dealership I wasn't to sure, but after I talked to the people who work there I was won over. There was no hard sell and they let me take it for a few test drives on my own and the process only took like 30 minutes. They gave me the Carfax on the car as soon as I asked for it. I know if I need to buy another used car I will definitely look at them again. Thank You Johnny's motors!

Dealer response

Thank you for your business, we appreciate the great review and any customer you send us we will take care of them also. Have a great day.

great experiance

Had to wait awhile for the car I wanted to see, it was out to get smogged checked when I arrived. There were even two others waiting around to see the same car. Had very helpful nice staff who offered water and a chair for me while I waited. Prices are great, cars are in great shape.. reason why there was others wanting the same car.. I just happend to have the cash n stole it away from the others.. overall very satisfied and I'd come back when looking for my next car! Ps. I was not pressured at all and able to test drive the car on my own & answered all my questions which made it a very comfortable experience. Highly recommended

Dealer response

Thank you. We are here to help and try to give our 100% best satisfaction when it comes to our customers!