Executive Autosport

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• December 10, 2016

Found a car a liked at Executive Autosport and got in touch with John A. Being from out of state I asked for a lot of details and pictures, to make sure... the car was as described. John A was patient, never pushy, complied with all my requests, and even worked with me on the price. Eventually I flew in to pick up the car and drove it home 1000+ miles away without issues. There were no surprises and I got a nice car at a fair price. John A. was great to deal with throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend. Thanks again!

July 31, 2018

Selling our Chevy Colorado at Executive AutoSport couldn’t have been any simpler. John was an absolute pleasure to work with. Although after the... initial meeting, there was very little interaction necessary. I got a phone call when they found a buyer and another phone call when our check was ready to pick up. I can’t imagine trying to sell a car on my own again. John and Donny dealt with showing the car to potential buyers and all the paperwork involved in transferring ownership. I definitely recommend Executive AutoSport and will use their service again when I need to sell my next car as I got more from the sale than I would have trading it to a dealership. Thanks again John and Donny.

May 23, 2018

I worked with John at Executive to buy my first "fun" car. The entire experience was zero pressure with no funny business. Everything about the... car was as advertised and getting the deal done was a breeze. Will definitely look at them again in the future.

November 4, 2016

John was so easy to deal with start to finish and the entire process was really a breeze. I was looking for a specific car model and after checking out... several other lots and private sellers around Portland came across Executive Automotive and felt really good about the car and how I was treated. I took the car out for a third party inspection and everything that was told to me on the lot was exactly what the shop reported back to me. I can highly recommend buying a vehicle here!

October 27, 2016

Friendly, supportive , professional and open people who seem to love cars. Good to deal with

April 21, 2016

Absolutely would recommend this independent dealer to a friend. John was extremely friendly and easy to work with. He didn't pressure me in any way and... was very accommodating in allowing me to take the car off site for a pre-purchase inspection. Too bad more car-buying experiences can't be this smooth!

February 26, 2016

Hands down the best and easiest experience buying a used truck. John is a great salesman and very good to work with. Highly recommend this place to anyone... looking to buy a vehicle!!

February 16, 2016

Great selection and great service. John let me take the prospective car to my mechanic who let me know: "...you lucked out. Not a thing wrong with this... car (106K).." I have nothing but positive things to say about my whole experience.

January 31, 2016

John was the bomb. Couldn't have gone any smoother. Excellent service and inventory. I would highly recommend stopping in if your are looking for sweet... deal on a used vehicle.

December 28, 2015

John was very nice and not a pushy salesman! The enviroment was relaxed.