Car Solutions

Friday 9:30am–7:30pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
(561) 318-5620 (561) 318-5620

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best of the best

Juan carlos is the best ! Got me the car i needed in less then an hour and a half !

Not able to make a deal, but not a waste of time!

We weren't able to make a deal, but were pleased with the customer service and the straight forward honesty. Not a waste of time at all. Would recommend this family owned small dealership.

very good experience

Juan Carlos was very patient and good with me and my daughter. very helpful.

Awesome Experiance !

everything went great good people and great deal on car wil recommend my friends to buy from them

Great Car, Great Customer Service, Great Price.

Great Car, Great Customer Service, Great Price. I just buy a Car i highly recommend this Dealer!

FIVE STARS BY FAR!!

My daughter purchased her first car here. My overall experience here from the customer service , the value and price , the professionalism and the overall genuineness of everyone I dealt with was superb. This is a family owned business with great business ethics and superior integrity. I will definitely return there for any future purchases . Although there are several car lots to choose from in the area, the others do not offer anything close to an experience like we had today. Stacie J.

Thank you!

My experience with Car Solutions was awesome ! They made it very easy and stress free ! They were all patient and are great working with people :)

car solutions lake worth

they made buying my first car smooth and easy and offered me great customer service whenever i had any issues. thanks to Ricardo and luis.

amazing service! !!

The service was amazing, worked with my limit and found the best deal for me .Would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

car solutions lake worth scion 2010

in and out fast, i just point the car drove it and 20 minutes later i was outside driving and awesome 2010 xb scion ... love it i recomment every body come ask for ricardo and luis in car solutions 10 av