Car Solutions

Friday 9:30am–7:30pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–4:00pm
(561) 318-5620 (561) 318-5620

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Dee Esteni Review

I love the service I experienced today! I was able to find the car I wanted the price I wanted, and everyone was really nice.

Overall great service . Explained everything clearly and helped me every step of the way.

THANKS CAR SOLUTIONS!!

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE AT CAR SOLUTIONS, THEY TREATED ME LIKE FAMILY FROM THE FIRST TIME I WALKED IN THE BUILDING TIL WHEN I LEFT. BIG UPS TO OMAR IN FINDING ME A GREAT CAR...

Thank You !! Car Solutions !

Although I went in for a quick repair to my vehicle, I went around looking at the cars they had in the lot, I had plans to change my vehicle in the upcoming months but the deal I got was amazing and didn't hesitate to drive out with a new car. management and employees were very helpful and clearly showed my what options I had. I recommend anyone looking for a pre-owned/new vehicle to visit them.

Happy Customer

My overall experience at Car Solution's West Palm Beach was great. The sales (Omar and Juan Carlos) are very friendly and very helpful and willing to help. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Car Review

Had a great experience!! They may my day easier love my new vehicle.

Happy Customer!

I had an overall excellent car buying experience. Cars at this dealership are in great condition, extra clean and well maintained. Sales person was very friendly and helpful. I can recommend this dealer to everyone!