Classic Mazda

Sunday Closed
New (440) 290-4390 (440) 290-4390
Used (440) 290-4387 (440) 290-4387
Service (440) 701-4371 (440) 701-4371

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Classic Mazda is a Class Act

Overall Impression: Classic Mazda is a Class Act. Our Story: Arranged to test drive a used CX-5 with 3k miles on it that was from the dealer's loaner program. On our way there, the salesman Lee Velazquez called to say the person who test drove it before us bought the car. But there was a similar car available to test drive if we wanted. We kept our appt. and test drove the similar car. Liked it but wanted a package that it didn't have. Lee arranged to pull a car that met our specs out of the loaner program and sell it to us for same price of the car we were interested in initially. No bait and switch. Instead, Lee went above and beyond to get us the car we wanted for the price we expected. Through the whole process, Lee kept in touch via text and email so were able to get all the financing information and documents in their hands before we came to pickup the car. Everyone at the dealership was wearing full masks (not bandanas) and following COVID protocols. Very professional. Quick Tip: Dealer financing can take a while. So you may want to make your pick up appt. 2-3 hours before you want to get home. But considering how much time Lee saved us by getting our paperwork in order ahead of time, at Classic Mazda, it's worth the wait.

Mazda Experiece. Exceptional

This has been the best overall car buying experience I’ve ever had Salesman and finance manager were through, polite, not pushy Would highly recommend Mazda o

Great experience!

The salesman I worked with was extremely helpful. After my initial visit, he was always available to answer questions and take me on another test drive. He found the vehicle I wanted at another dealer and had it shipped to this location in a short time. All of the personnel I came in contact with were friendly and helpful. A new building is under construction, so when it is completed, they will be more comfortable.

Timothy

The entire process was an excellent one. From the sales rep Anthony to the finance manager. The receptionist was accommodating and willing to help. The show room was immaculate.

Mini Cooper

Great buying experience. Exceptional deal on the used car and my trade-in! I found just the car I was looking. Everything went smoothly. Facilities under construction so N/A (westside Mazda)

Extremely pleasant visit

I drove over an hour to buy my car here. I have a Mazda dealer in my city but I was able to save money coming here. I left feeling excited and content I paid a fair lower price and was treated with honesty and respect. They spent a lot of time AFTER the sale was finalized showing ne every feature of the car and making sure I was well educated about the car. I am absolutely recommending them to everyone.

Best overall experience anywhere

My husband and I are now on our 3rd and 4th cars through Classic Mazda. We have test driven different makes and models, visited other dealerships over the years, and I can genuinely say NO experience has compared to Classic Mazda. We work with Bryan exclusively and had a chance to meet Bob, the Sales Manager, and then the finance manager (so sorry, spacing on his name but we loved him too). Every effort is made to put their customer in a great vehicle at a price all can agree on. Buying a car is stressful and the sales experience for the customer can sometimes just be horrible. Not at Classic. I felt like my business was valued and it is the ONLY dealership I went to where I felt heard about what I needed out of the vehicle. Thank you Classic Mazda.

Great customer service!

Got a great deal on a new lease, and the whole process was quick and painless. Definitely recommend Kevin and the entire team to anyone looking for a new car.

CX-5 lease

Nate Osicki needs a raise, as he not only made the leasing process easy but he went the extra distance to aid our excellent salesman, Bob Rode.

Jeff Boulton was great

Jeff Boulton was great. Service was great. Jeff helped me set up all the electronic stuff on the new car. Would go to Jeff again.