Baker City Auto Ranch

Saturday Closed 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(541) 523-4122 (541) 523-4122

2.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Horrible service

Worst experience ever! Horrible customer service. I put down a deposit on a new vehicle in July of $1,000. Due to unforeseen medical circumstances I decided against purchasing a new vehicle at this time. I have called everyday for the last 7 days to get my $1,000 back. Not only have I been treated rudely and unprofessionally, I’ve spoke to numerous staff (receptionist, sales and Manger Nate) I have left message after message with ZERO response or ANY callback. Baker City Auto Ranch refuses to credit my bank account back!!!!!!!! I signed NOTHING, I agreed to NOTHING, and was rendered absolutely terrible service! I was going to buy from them in the future upon recovery from health issues but not now! I will never, ever do business with them nor will ANY family or friends. Shame on them for taking advantage of someone going through personal trials and tribulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I demand my money back and NOTHING IS being done!

1.3

Bad Bad Place!!!

Stay away treat you like crap and not customer service what so ever. Don’t expect a call back. No knowledge of what’s on lot or how much. Sad dealership

THIS PLACE SUCKS!!

The check engine light came on 2 days after buying a corvette from these guys. They promised to do the repairs and then stopped taking out calls!! It also turns out they charged me $800 more than what we agreed to. PATHETIC AND DISGUSTING!! Stay away

1.3

Unprofessional and poor service.

Went to look at a used car a salesman recommended. Test drove it, loved it, and was told I had to wait for it to go through the shop before it could be bought. The next day I called to see if the car had been through the shop and found out that the same employee that recommended the car had also bought the car out from under me. To make it worse neither the Baker City or the Ontario locations are doing anything to find a comparable deal to make it right. Very unprofessional. Slogan says "treat you like family," and "treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern." This kind of service has lost my business indefinitely. Would never recommend. So sad, makes "staying local" a bad thing.

4.5

Great Staff

I was having a hard time finding a truck that was exactly what I wanted. I called and talked to Pat and he found me exactly what I wanted and had it brought in for me. It was a great experience and the truck is exactly what I wanted. Couldn't be happier. Smaller dealership but they were all very friendly and courteous. A laid back but professional experience.

Dealer response

Thanks Robert it was a pleasure finding you just the right truck. I hope you enjoy it in San Diego. Semper Paratus