Mike Maroone Volkswagen

Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(719) 931-1734 (719) 931-1734

Great experience

Went in to buy a 2021 jetta and got a 2020 certified tiguan. Took a total of 3 hours to buy as they worked quick and was flexible enough on the price got me to my monthly carpayment with little to no hassle.

Dealer response

Hi James, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

My new truck

Wayne was awesome! Thanks again for an easy and transparent process

Dealer response

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

Helpful and friendly

Great people, helped trade me out of an upside down deal and get great rates, cheaper payments and an awesome car!

Dealer response

Thanks for this wonderful review, Jessica! :)

Service Visit

I am very satisfied customer who had my expectations exceeded.

Dealer response

Hi Timothy, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Mike Maroone VW!

Jetta Purchase

Lawerence was a great sales man!!!!! He answered all of our questions and was just pleasant to work with.

Dealer response

Stephanie, we are glad Lawrence could help! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

4.0

Oil Change for my 2019 Jetta

I bought my 2019 Jetta in for its first oil change. No problem with the oil change itself, but Mike Maroon VW really falls short in a few categories: 1. Price: $87 for an oil change, and that?s with a $12 coupon. Really??? A bit higher than it needs to be for this class of car. 2. Oil change took 2 hours!! My wife brought it in for me and her plan was to just wait for it. 2 hours is not normal and exceeds industry standards. If it?s takes Mike Maroone VW 2 hours to do an oil change, they should probably identify that up front. 3. Mike Maroone VW did NOT wash and clean my car after they serviced it. For the cost of this oil change ($87.00), they could have at least cleaned and washed it like the Honda and Acura dealerships. I will NOT be using Mike Maroone VW to get oil changes again. Thank you!

Dealer response

Hello Christopher, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you have any further questions or concerns, please give us a call. We're always happy to help.

Fast and Efficient

The car was serviced quickly and all seems to be well.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

4.0

VW TDI Touareg Oil Change

I choose Mike Maroone VW for my oil changes because they?ve done better work with better prices than their competitors. This time, however, was hands down the longest oil change I?ve ever had to sit through. Two hours... Seriously. Two hours to get an oil change.

Top level service

Wayne and Mindy were wonderful to work with. They treated not only my husband and I, but my Mother as well, professionally and with respect.

Dealer response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We hope you have a great day!

Outstanding buying experience!

Wayne was fantastic throughout the entire buying process!

Dealer response

Hi Jerry, we are so happy to read such a great review about Mike Maroone VW! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!