Ron Smith Buick GMC

(5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Family

I'd Ike to express sincere gratitude for all of the care & assistance provided by the Ron Smith Family! They were both patient & very understanding t...oward my needs. I have been to other car lots but never have I experienced such a family like setting as with Ron Smith Buick. I had my car for over 13 years & in need of a newer reliable model. I didn't think anyone would work with my challenged credit, but after being approved I was anxious to drive away in my 2017 Buick Verono! John Mobley Sales Consultant, & also Pam Brown in Finance was extremely welcoming during this entire process & continues to stay in communication to assure that my experience is nothing less than great. I would recommend friends, family & loved ones who are looking to make a purchase to the Ron Smith Buick family!! I would also like to say thank you from the bottom of my hearty to John Mobley!!

• Great place to get a car

Everyone was beyond nice and very easy to deal with

• Mr Myron Macdonald

I have not had the time to contact the dealer and do anything more than to "look, investigate and make a final decision".

• Bought the car I wanted.

I found the car I wanted on cars.com after searching several other sites. It was very helpful!

Ron Smith Buick GMC