4.5
  • Great service

We were treated well from start to finish. They made the process simple and answered all of our questions and concerns.

• horrible sales manager

"I asked for a price on website for a Smart Fortwo Brabus, my offer was for $6k, the price was $6.900, this is the answer from their sales manager: "Hello Ms. Manole, Again, we are a "No-Haggle" dealership where as all our Pre-Owned vehicles are priced FIRM and we do not negotiate pricing. Also, I appreciate that you are considering to purchase a vehicle so far from home, but we did not reach out to you begging for your business, rather it was you that reached out to us, a dealership almost 7 hours away and is not of our concern of your inconvenience for time and money to get to us. Should you not be willing to pay our "No-Haggle price" of $6,995 + fee's, we need not discuss this vehicle or any pre-owned vehicle offered by Hyman Bros any further. Sincerely, Sung ¿ Sales Manager" one day later on carsdotcom I asked for other smart if is available, I didn't pay attention that the car is from Hyman Bros, Big Mistake for me, this is the answer from the same guy: "Ms. Manole, We advised you yesterday that this vehicle has been sold and we have a corporate no-haggle policy. If you're not willing to pay a no-haggle price, you need not contact our dealership or any Hyman Bros dealership ever again. Sung ¿ Sales Manager" then I asked why he is so rude, the answer is this: ''I don't intend to be rude, but how many times do we have to tell you about our no-haggle policy and that the vehicle has already been claimed? I would think once would be enough, but we've told you 3 times now. Sung ¿'' so, you can take the conclusions how the things are working with Hyman Bros."

• Outlander safety recall work, 9/13/17

Had a safety recall done on the door latches. Asked about the "Routine Maintenance Required" warning that pops up every time the car is started. I was told that if I pay them to change the oil/filter they take care of that warning. If I change my own oil/filter they will charge me to take care of that warning. What a joke. They say they have to use a scan tool to reset the oil/filter change interval/warning. Pitiful design/programming. Something that could have easily been taken care of during the hour plus time they had the car in the shop.

• Horrible Experience. Don't waste your time!!!!!

Disappointing. There is no excuse for a dealership(or chain of dealerships) to operate the way they do. Called about a car on Friday, salesman assured us it was available, asked us what time we would like to come look at it. Made arrangements to be there the next morning(Saturday) at open of business. After driving 2.5 hours to get there, we walk the lot and don't see the car, go in, salesman says that it was moved to the dealership across the street, no problem, he will go get it and bring it over to us. 30 minutes goes by, and he shows up in a different car. Apparently the car we inquired about was(and had been) in their bodyshop for repairs. We wasted 2.5 hours to go buy a car that was not even ready for sale. He never even bothered to check the lot when we called on Friday. Then tried to get us to do the paperwork to buy the car we came to see, without ever seeing it. Shady operation, wasted time. Was looking to purchase two cars. What a waste. Stay Away!!!

• Very Pleased

Sale associates were outstanding, had patience and showed concern.

Sale associates were outstanding, had patience and showed concern.

• new car buying experience

customer service was very good had no real problems.

customer service was very good had no real problems.

• Repair Service

Excellent, courteous, Exceedingly timely as promised.

Excellent, courteous, Exceedingly timely as promised.

• Love my new car ??

Best service ever! Great customer service buying process easy. Thank you for all your help!

• Satisfied customer

Joe Christopher was our sales man. He was very friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. Everyone at that location was very friendly. I would highly recommend family and friends.

• Excellent

Very accommodating with morning hour. Excellent customer service. I will be back.