Hyman Bros Mitsubishi

95 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 5, 2018

It was a great experience! Would recommend absolutely to others! Although I didn’t purchase my vehicle from this dealership, the prices were extremely... fair and the people kind. I only didn’t buy the car from here because I was too far away and I didn’t get a chance to test drive the vehicle that I wanted.

May 29, 2018

I haven't had such a pleasant time at a dealership in a long while. Nikhil and Chris were wonderful and assisted me so thoroughly, that I must recommend... Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi to anyone who wants an easy and fun car buying process!

February 5, 2018

My daughter found a car online she liked. We took the car for a test drive, she fell in love with it . We requested a second key , no problem . Danny handled... everything , It went smooth as silk. I only wish ALL car dealers were as customer focused as Hyman Brothers.

January 24, 2018

Always a pleasure to come in for maintenance check-ups.

January 7, 2018

Very friendly service. Met our need exceptionally well

December 17, 2017

Salesman was wonderful. Breath of fresh air. He deserves a raise.

December 2, 2017

I have been taking my Mitsubishi to Hyman Bros. Mitsubishi Service Dept for many years now. Roger, in the service department, always provide customer service... as if he were servicing his own vehicle. I appreciate how Roger takes the time to explain what will be done to my vehicle as well as advise me on any services recommended. I have been so impressed by the work and service that I receive for my Mitsubishi that I have started taking my non-Mitsubishi vehicle to be serviced at Hyman Bros. Mitsubishi as well.

December 1, 2017

Roger in the service department makes sure that I'm completely satisfied with the service of my Infiniti Q50! I'd highly recommend Hyman Bros. to anyone... in need of a new or used vehicle.

November 27, 2017

I just purchased my car on 11/22/17 from Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi and I can say emphatically that this was the best car buying experience ever! Please... keep in mind that I have purchased several vehicles in the past from other dealerships but all of the experiences were not good as it was extremely stressful. I truly thought that this would be the same when I came to Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi, but wow was I wrong!!! One word, AWESOME! From the Sales Manager Chris, to the salesman Danny, to Stuart to close the deal in finance, and the overall atmosphere at this dealership was a breath of fresh air. Their were absolutely no last minute tricks, or gimmicks and everything that I was promised was delivered by some of the nicest people that I have ever met in my life. I came in with the same tarnished body armor from the battles of the past at other dealerships, to finally leaving humbled and feeling quite silly as I finally got it.....This is how car buying should be! These guys rock!!! I am still floating on cloud nine not just because of my awesome car, but the positive vibes, and honesty from the entire staff at Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi. Do yourself a favor if your in the market for a new or quality used vehicle, seek the Hyman name and you can't go wrong. Simply put, they are the best! I have been bragging on these guys to everyone I know and as far as I am concerned there is only one name when it comes to buying cars, Hyman. To Mr. Hyman and the awesome staff at Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi, thank you so much! Happy Holidays.

November 22, 2017

Very professional. Had me back on the road in the specified time. A very clean place and no finger prints on the exterior or interior of my vehicle. Couldn't... have been better!