Hyman Bros Mitsubishi

Sunday Closed Closed
New (804) 419-5162 (804) 419-5162
Used (804) 419-4067 (804) 419-4067
Service (804) 419-5128 (804) 419-5128

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.3

Management needs improvement

I purchased a used vehicle that had a lot of rock paint chips in the front and scratches on the back trunk (car was a year old and prior rental). I was promised and had in writing they would fix it. I dropped it off and left it for over a week twice, both times I called and asked if it was done, they said yes. I drove 35 minutes to the dealership only to find out it wasn't done. By the third time, I called and spoke to the manager Stuart who spoke to the painter and hopefully will not keep my car more than a couple days. HOWEVER, today when I dropped my car off the sales manager CHRIS SANTOS WAS ABSOLUTELY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Questioning me if I had paperwork from when I bought the car, my question was, don't YOU have it?! I had been up there so many times and to be questioned and then he tried to tell me that the rock chips were " just going to come right back whenever you get behind truck" We exchanged some other words, if I would have come across this man before I bought my car I would have NEVER done business there. He does not need to be in contact with the public, he has no customer service skills! I do want to say that Clay was a pleasure to work with.

4.0

Nice dealership

Polite and friendly not overbearing sales people. My emails were replied to in a timely manner. I would definitely buy from them when I'm in the market.

Dealer response

Great experience, would recommend to anyone else!

It was a great experience! Would recommend absolutely to others! Although I didn’t purchase my vehicle from this dealership, the prices were extremely fair and the people kind. I only didn’t buy the car from here because I was too far away and I didn’t get a chance to test drive the vehicle that I wanted.

I Had A Fantastic Time at Hyman Bros Mitsubishi

I haven't had such a pleasant time at a dealership in a long while. Nikhil and Chris were wonderful and assisted me so thoroughly, that I must recommend Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi to anyone who wants an easy and fun car buying process!

Superior customer focused dealer

My daughter found a car online she liked. We took the car for a test drive, she fell in love with it . We requested a second key , no problem . Danny handled everything , It went smooth as silk. I only wish ALL car dealers were as customer focused as Hyman Brothers.

Service

Always a pleasure to come in for maintenance check-ups.

Customer

Very friendly service. Met our need exceptionally well

2017 Outlander

Salesman was wonderful. Breath of fresh air. He deserves a raise.

Great Customer Service from Service Department

I have been taking my Mitsubishi to Hyman Bros. Mitsubishi Service Dept for many years now. Roger, in the service department, always provide customer service as if he were servicing his own vehicle. I appreciate how Roger takes the time to explain what will be done to my vehicle as well as advise me on any services recommended. I have been so impressed by the work and service that I receive for my Mitsubishi that I have started taking my non-Mitsubishi vehicle to be serviced at Hyman Bros. Mitsubishi as well.

Wonderful Service

Roger in the service department makes sure that I'm completely satisfied with the service of my Infiniti Q50! I'd highly recommend Hyman Bros. to anyone in need of a new or used vehicle.