Hyman Bros Mitsubishi

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 94 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 29, 2018

I haven't had such a pleasant time at a dealership in a long while. Nikhil and Chris were wonderful and assisted me so thoroughly, that I must recommend... Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi to anyone who wants an easy and fun car buying process!

February 5, 2018

My daughter found a car online she liked. We took the car for a test drive, she fell in love with it . We requested a second key , no problem . Danny handled... everything , It went smooth as silk. I only wish ALL car dealers were as customer focused as Hyman Brothers.

January 24, 2018

Always a pleasure to come in for maintenance check-ups.

January 7, 2018

Very friendly service. Met our need exceptionally well

December 17, 2017

Salesman was wonderful. Breath of fresh air. He deserves a raise.

December 2, 2017

I have been taking my Mitsubishi to Hyman Bros. Mitsubishi Service Dept for many years now. Roger, in the service department, always provide customer service... as if he were servicing his own vehicle. I appreciate how Roger takes the time to explain what will be done to my vehicle as well as advise me on any services recommended. I have been so impressed by the work and service that I receive for my Mitsubishi that I have started taking my non-Mitsubishi vehicle to be serviced at Hyman Bros. Mitsubishi as well.

December 1, 2017

Roger in the service department makes sure that I'm completely satisfied with the service of my Infiniti Q50! I'd highly recommend Hyman Bros. to anyone... in need of a new or used vehicle.

November 27, 2017

I just purchased my car on 11/22/17 from Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi and I can say emphatically that this was the best car buying experience ever! Please... keep in mind that I have purchased several vehicles in the past from other dealerships but all of the experiences were not good as it was extremely stressful. I truly thought that this would be the same when I came to Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi, but wow was I wrong!!! One word, AWESOME! From the Sales Manager Chris, to the salesman Danny, to Stuart to close the deal in finance, and the overall atmosphere at this dealership was a breath of fresh air. Their were absolutely no last minute tricks, or gimmicks and everything that I was promised was delivered by some of the nicest people that I have ever met in my life. I came in with the same tarnished body armor from the battles of the past at other dealerships, to finally leaving humbled and feeling quite silly as I finally got it.....This is how car buying should be! These guys rock!!! I am still floating on cloud nine not just because of my awesome car, but the positive vibes, and honesty from the entire staff at Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi. Do yourself a favor if your in the market for a new or quality used vehicle, seek the Hyman name and you can't go wrong. Simply put, they are the best! I have been bragging on these guys to everyone I know and as far as I am concerned there is only one name when it comes to buying cars, Hyman. To Mr. Hyman and the awesome staff at Hyman Brothers Mitsubishi, thank you so much! Happy Holidays.

November 22, 2017

Very professional. Had me back on the road in the specified time. A very clean place and no finger prints on the exterior or interior of my vehicle. Couldn't... have been better!

November 18, 2017

Chris Santos, the Sales Manager at Hyman Bros far exceeded my expectations. Jimmy picked me up from the airport and both Chris and Jimmy patiently saw... me through the entire buying process, which were a lot more complicated because the car was being shipped to Guam, plus I am a very picky shopper. I felt at ease about doing the deal mainly because I felt Chris and Jimmy were trustworthy and they had a lot of integrity. I was traveling through the States and could have bought my car anywhere, but I immediately recognized Hyman Bros. was one of those rare dealerships that stand by their products and they have pride in what they do, and their business dealings clearly show it. As my car is getting processed for shipping, they are doing extra work they aren't obligated to do and addressing any concerns I have. They far exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend Hyman Bros. I can't wait for my car to arrive in Guam and I definitely plan to buy all of my cars from them, going forward.