New 866-774-6025 Dealer Website

• Hymam Bros. Experience

Best in State,Very helpful in getting the vehicle I wanted at a good price

Best in State,Very helpful in getting the vehicle I wanted at a good price

• Buying a new car

Everything was done really well clay my sales man was a great person to talk to and a wonderful personallty it was a nice a experience like clay had said.

• Very happy with Hyman Mitsubishi

I really enjoy my little Mitsubishi Mirage and the service I receive at Hyman Mitsubishi!

• Friendly, Fast Service

Hyman Bothers made us feel important as customers, even though we only came in for repairs. They couldn't have been more friendly and they took care of our problem very quickly.

• car service

Good service, good communication. Did not have any problem. Would recommend to my friends. Thanks.

• Jay powellsales specialist

Excellent wonderful knowegable sales staff friendly courteous helpfull excellent customer service

• 2016 Outlander Purchase

Outstanding purchase. Everyone there very attentive and truly concerned I got the best deal possible. Top notch dealer in my book!!

• Hyman Bro. Mitsubishi

great customer service.The repair was fast and the serviceman broke down all the issues that needed to be fixed before my next inspection

• Service

I enjoying the buying process at Hyman. I never felt pressured during my shopping and buying process. The team was friendly and polite. I would recommend Hyman to others. I had my car serviced at Hyman. I was treated like family. It did not take long at all. Overall, I am happy with my experience.

• used car purchase

I saw a Corvette of interest on the internet and the next day stopped at Hyman Bros. Mitsubishi to look at it. Jim met me at the door and asked if he could help me. I did not time to take it on a test drive at that time and said I'd be back at 5pm later that day. When I arrived at 5pm the Corvette was ready to be driven and Jim was ready to go over the car with me. After the test drive I told Jim I was interested in buying the car. Then I met Dill (sales manager) who was also very polite and helpful. He said he would get me the best financing for me. I came back the next day and met Stuart Beecham. He went over all the terms of financing with my wife and me. All three employees, Jim Yarnell, Dill Asher and Stuart Beecham worked late that night getting me delivered which I consider to be outstanding as I live over an hour's drive away. Overall my buying experience was outstanding. A few days later I discovered my right sun visor was broken. I called back and spoke to Chris (the other sales manager) and he sent me a brand new sun visor to my home. He offered to have it installed for me but I advised him that I could install it myself. As a retired employee of a Ford dealership for 26 years, I know all too well what exemplifies great customer service. All of the staff members I mentioned went above and beyond to help me and make my buying experience very pleasant. They all went the extra mile. I am very satisfied and will recommend your dealership to others. Thank you, David R. Austin