• They Delivered my car to me.

Very happy with this dealership! My old car died so they delivered my new one to my house. They were very accommodating. The owner even went the extra mile and set up my phone's Bluetooth for me. Couldn't have had a smoother process.

• Organization

Sent a request for availability, visited same day, staff was nice but told that the car was already sold, next morning an email said the car was there ready for a test drive, internet dept (1 star) is not connected to the sales department (3 stars). Will not buy from them.

• Easiest, most stressfree purchase I ever made

From the moment I walked onto the lot I was treated with respect and warmth. Ron and Joe made the truck buying experience so pleasant, but most important I feel I got a quality vehicle at a very good price. Their attention to detail, honesty, and patience in explaining everything inspired trust and confidence. Although they were busy, they made me feel as though I was important and the focus of their attention. Beautiful vehicles, professional staff, and a warm, family atmosphere! They were recommended by a friend and they served me well.

• Great Dealership!!

Amazing service from a top notch team. From the very start, Carmix handled everything for me and they continue to check in with me regarding my purchase. My brother from Maryland is a repeat customer and both him and I recommend Carmix to all of our family and friends. Ron Smith and his staff are staples in the Car industry and there is a comfort in knowing that you are getting a quality vehicle without getting a song and dance from a shady salesman!!!

• 2010 silverado

i drove 200 miles to buy my new truck, mark in the internet dept was extremly helpful, the truck was as described , better really. i couldn't be happier

• 1990 corvette

i traveled 2 hours to get the car. it was ready and waiting for me to sign the papers. painless to say the least. totally enjoyed my buying experience!!! thanks again.

• They can find what you are looking for !

Carmix helped me locate just the car I was looking for . Great customer service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Kudo's to the team !

• The owner sold me his car when I said I liked it!

Their customer service was prompt, friendly and overall amazing. They put me in the car I wanted and I'm happy!

• Honest and helpful.

These guys aren't here to make a quick buck and then shove you outside. They go above and beyond to make it happen for you. I've been around enough salesman to know when you get a good , honest one....keep em!

• great comfortable place to buy a car!!!!!!

super people! highly recommended, best deal ever, i was so impressed with every part of their operation, buy a car here