Ray Catena Lexus of Larchmont

281 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 26, 2020

I had the pleasure of meeting and buying from Jeff Symeon, a terrific sales employee of Ray Catena Lexus in Larchmont. I'd highly recommend asking for... Jeff if you're in the market for a Lexus.

December 15, 2019

I always thought Lexus was the best and advised my friends thatLexus was the best not anymoreI called a mgr a Ray Catena at white plains.ny and I called... him 3 times and every time he said he’d call me back and didn’t?Is that how you treat a customer?I would like to talk to Ray Catena.

November 6, 2019

I have had my Lexus serviced here for over 10 years. I have never had a problem. They are professional & efficient. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience and the 5- star rating, JDS! We appreciate your loyalty!

October 22, 2019

From when we enter the servise center the staff was polite and no wait time. Mario went the extra mile to get aloaner car last minute. Car was ready within... the time quoted!

We really appreciate the great review and 5 star- rating, DJB!

October 3, 2019

From the moment you walk in and get the welcome greeting until the service is completed it's all professionalism. Ray Catena Lexus is one of the best... Dealership in Westchester. They have an amazing staff ready to assist you and immaculately clean. Even the service area.

We truly appreciate the 5 star- rating and awesome feedback!!!

August 14, 2019

Just dropped off my car for routine service. This dealership is usually a pleasure but not today. The girl at reception repeated the same thing to me twice... as if I was an idiot and in kindergarten. She is not one of the regular ladies at the desk.. Maybe they have put the people who usually don't deal wirh the public in front of house positions now that they have moved service from the dealership. Whatever .. She was rude, didn't look like a Lexus representative with her hair in a messy side bun and hooded sweatshirt with coke bottle glasses. Sad day Lexus.. Really sad.. Dan Barris

Hi Dan, we are concerned to hear this, however, we believe you have the wrong dealership.

June 25, 2019

Cesar Cruz' was the absolute best! I didn't even have a long wait. Great service. That's why I'm on my 4th car from Ray Catena. New customers, head straight... here!!

Thanks for taking the time to share this awesome feedback, MB!

May 1, 2019

When my tire pressure low light went on, I drove directly to Ray Catena Lexus. I assumed that I would have to leave the car, but I was able to wait. I... settled down in the very comfortable waiting room with my book and a cup of coffee, and an hour later I was on my way with a new tire. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, especially my service manager, Cesar Cruz.

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and great review!!

March 5, 2019

I didn't buy my car from here I bought it in NYC. I took my car back to the city for an oil change and I was ripped off, service was horrible, and of course... everything I was told when I bought the car was not true. One day I was in the area of Ray Catena shop and I stopped in and talked with Scott in the service department and told him my experience in New York City. He gave me all the information I needed and told me I could bring the car there for service. I was back there last week and talked with Rafael and he looked up my service contract and told me I had no problem bringing the car there. I made an appointment and took the car in this morning. Other than them trying to get me into a newer car, all the people were friendly, informative, helpful, and just made you feel comfortable. It's very hard to find a place where all departments are professional. I always hated and avoided taking a car back to the dealer in the past, but now my Lexus will always come to Ray's for servicing. This place is above the GREATEST!

October 22, 2018

From now on very time I going to buy a car I will go to Ray Catena Dealer and I will be looking for Steve Stoop to help me with the sale.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Luis! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.