Rivera Toyota of Mt. Kisco

12 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 18, 2020

No complaints. Georgie was very easy going and helpful through the buying process. Will definitely come back and refer family members looking to buy a... new car.

July 1, 2018

We drove 2 hours from CT to purchase this Toyota 4Runner. James was very accommodating in making the deal work as quick as possible. Having to deal with... an issue of our trade in during the week James did all the calls to make it go smoothly. The car was ready the following weekend and the deal was quick and we were on our way. Very happy with the deal and would make the trip again and again knowing they made the transaction as smoothly as it went. Few weeks later my husband noticed we were missing the key for the locked wheels. So that we did not have to go all the way back to NY James hooked us up with a key at one of our local Toyota dealers. Thanks James for being so patient and making everything happen for us. Very satisfied customer.

• November 17, 2017

John at Rivera Toyota was amazing. He kept in touch with us about the new 2018 Camry availability. Then negotiated a fair price for the beautiful car.... We really appreciated working with him and the folks there.

April 30, 2018

Worked with George Brunner on a used 2015 4Runner. George was very hepful and informatative on the car. We were able to come to agreement on price that... made both parties happy which is a sign of a good deal.

January 6, 2018

The service department is terrible, I stood at the desk during check in and was ignored while the guys at the counter acted like no one was standing there.... A simple oil change took over 2 hours, the wifi wasnt working, the waiting room was freezing, and the tv' were stuck on channels that couldnt be changed. The place is very unfriendly if you have children.

April 18, 2017

George Paonessa made the experience extremely pleasant, and quick. He was very engaging, quite knowledgeable, and must important listened to my questions,... and responses. He guided me through the process and was always available . The financial manager made the process of completing the lease agreement a breeze. Personable, engaging, good sense of humor, bing bang boom; it was over and done. Great experience at Rivera Toyota. Thanks everyone!

January 4, 2017

I tried to call to have some service done, I was on hold for over twenty minutes when I was answered a lady started by asking me if I needed a part, I... tried to tell her I need a part installed and she interrupted me and yelled at me and then put me back on hold, NEVER will I use this place.!!!! GO ELSEWHERE...

December 20, 2016

Advertised oil change and tire rotation, brought my VW Passat in and they said they couldn't do the special even thought they could, very misinformed staff... and unfriendly.

August 3, 2016

We needed to get a car for my Daughter, we went to Rivera Toyota of Mt.Kisco. The whole experience was easy, fun and professional. Diane took care of us,... She took the time to explain all of options, answer all of questions. We are very happy with our decision to go to Rivera, We would be happy to recommend them to anyone in the market for a Car.

May 13, 2016

The new facility looks great. Brooke and Jose made my visit quick and easy and I will definitely return for future service. Thank you appreciate the help... and work