Rivera Toyota of Mt. Kisco

11 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 1, 2018

We drove 2 hours from CT to purchase this Toyota 4Runner. James was very accommodating in making the deal work as quick as possible. Having to deal with... an issue of our trade in during the week James did all the calls to make it go smoothly. The car was ready the following weekend and the deal was quick and we were on our way. Very happy with the deal and would make the trip again and again knowing they made the transaction as smoothly as it went. Few weeks later my husband noticed we were missing the key for the locked wheels. So that we did not have to go all the way back to NY James hooked us up with a key at one of our local Toyota dealers. Thanks James for being so patient and making everything happen for us. Very satisfied customer.

April 30, 2018

Worked with George Brunner on a used 2015 4Runner. George was very hepful and informatative on the car. We were able to come to agreement on price that... made both parties happy which is a sign of a good deal.

• November 17, 2017

John at Rivera Toyota was amazing. He kept in touch with us about the new 2018 Camry availability. Then negotiated a fair price for the beautiful car.... We really appreciated working with him and the folks there.

January 6, 2018

The service department is terrible, I stood at the desk during check in and was ignored while the guys at the counter acted like no one was standing there.... A simple oil change took over 2 hours, the wifi wasnt working, the waiting room was freezing, and the tv' were stuck on channels that couldnt be changed. The place is very unfriendly if you have children.

April 18, 2017

George Paonessa made the experience extremely pleasant, and quick. He was very engaging, quite knowledgeable, and must important listened to my questions,... and responses. He guided me through the process and was always available . The financial manager made the process of completing the lease agreement a breeze. Personable, engaging, good sense of humor, bing bang boom; it was over and done. Great experience at Rivera Toyota. Thanks everyone!

January 4, 2017

I tried to call to have some service done, I was on hold for over twenty minutes when I was answered a lady started by asking me if I needed a part, I... tried to tell her I need a part installed and she interrupted me and yelled at me and then put me back on hold, NEVER will I use this place.!!!! GO ELSEWHERE...

December 20, 2016

Advertised oil change and tire rotation, brought my VW Passat in and they said they couldn't do the special even thought they could, very misinformed staff... and unfriendly.

August 3, 2016

We needed to get a car for my Daughter, we went to Rivera Toyota of Mt.Kisco. The whole experience was easy, fun and professional. Diane took care of us,... She took the time to explain all of options, answer all of questions. We are very happy with our decision to go to Rivera, We would be happy to recommend them to anyone in the market for a Car.

May 13, 2016

The new facility looks great. Brooke and Jose made my visit quick and easy and I will definitely return for future service. Thank you appreciate the help... and work

December 23, 2015

My Review of Rivera Toyota DHcyclist 12/23/2015 Reason For Visit Sales (Used) "AMAZING!!!!!!!" My wife and I needed a car to suit our growing family's... needs. We simply went in to Rivera Toyota to look, but were blown away the minute we walked in. We were greeted by the polite, well spoken, John Rossi. John showed us the certified pre owned vehicles we were interested in and took us for a test drive after explaining the new way Rivera Toyota aims to do business. When we decided that the vehicle we test drove was not the one we wanted, John presented us with three more certified pre owned options with less milage, in different colors. He said they wanted very much to earn our business and were willing to do whatever it took, but there was absolutely no pressure. I could call him whenever I wanted to continue or cancel our purchasing process. Two days later, I called John and he put together an incredible trade-in, and price on the exact certified vehicle my wife had been eyeing right down to the interior color. For those who know the auto business, you know that finding the exact pre-owned vehicle you are looking for is like finding a needle in a haystack. Alan in finance put together a very fair payment plan with an excellent interest rate for us as well. I went a couple of days later with my three year old to see the actual vehicle we were purchasing. I met the general manager, Liam, who is a very nice guy, as well as Doreen at the front desk who promptly won over my son with a giant gingerbread cookie. John Rossi then came and took me to see our vehicle. Before it was even detailed, it was a 9/10! Have you ever seen a leased car that has been returned at the end of a lease? Usually they are filthy. Not this one. John even took care of two tiny little items on the car that needed to be added/replaced before it was delivered to make it a perfect 10/10. We picked our awesome new certified pre-owned Toyota SUV up three days later and my wife was thrilled with her new daily driver and all of its luxuries/safety features! Lenny in finance took care of all of the paperwork, and was as easy going and kind as could be to us and our kids! John went over the car with my wife and came up just to close out our sale on his day off! Marcella at the front desk was playing with the kids and gave them cookies and a coloring book to have while we were finishing up with everything . What car dealer does this??!!! I have family members who owned two dealerships for many years, and I am a car guy....a very intense car guy! My relatives agreed that this dealer is truly doing right by their customers, and said that we were given an excellent deal on the car that we want and need, especially considering the laundry list of options it came with, high demand for this particular vehicle, and low mileage on the odometer. Bottom line is that I have bought many cars and been to many dealerships. John Rossi and Rivera Toyota's superior staff are the best I have ever dealt with hands down. It would be well worth your time to stop in if you are in the market for a car. I wouldn't take the time to write this detailed of a review if I didn't think they were the best in the area. Thanks for everything guys! We really appreciate all of your hard work to meet our family's needs!