Pohanka Honda Of Salisbury

4 reviews

December 24, 2018

I recommend Pohanka Honda of Salisbury if you’re shopping for a new vehicle. I recently purchased my 4th Honda from there. Benitto Lake was my salesmen... and I highly recommend him.

December 17, 2018

I was in the market for a "new" used car. I was fortunate enough to have Jeff Dale as my salesman. He was courteous, remembered our names, personable,... professional and an all around please to work with. He made my first experience with purchasing a vehicle from a dealership an enjoyable one. I'd recommend him and Pohanka to friends and family.

May 29, 2017

My husband and I own Honda cars, and have been going to Pohanka Honda for service for years. I love my service representative, who I request each time,... Faye Daye. She is honest, hardworking, down to earth, and I trust her completely when it comes to our cars - generally, I am skeptical of car representatives and their motives, but not with Faye. And in general, all their representatives with whom I have interacted in the past are polite.

July 22, 2015

My husband and I just moved to the area and needed a second car. After much shopping around, we found the service here to be exceptional. We especially... enjoyed working with our sales rep, Taylor B. . . . he was so friendly, patient, honest and dedicated to helping us get the best deal!! The rest of the staff was also very personable; I would highly recommend this dealership!!