Maita Mazda

Sunday Closed 10:00am–4:00pm
New (916) 999-1744 (916) 999-1744
Used (916) 993-5643 (916) 993-5643
Service (888) 353-5402 (888) 353-5402

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My experience was excellent

Both David and Vang took a no nonsense approach to my sale. I appreciated this greatly as it expedited the process greatly. I would most definitely recommend them to future buyers.

Truly Exceptional

Last week (5/27) I bought a new 2016 Subaru Impreza. I love my new car and the extra accessories and free service maintenance from Maita it came with. I especially loved the truly exceptional service I received during the buying process from Jeff "Oz" Oswald (Sales) and Lisa Park (Financial Officer)!! T hey were both truly exceptional: they were efficient, knowledgeable, and gracious (I felt I was dealing with friends rather than sales people). As a result, the whole buying process lasted less than four hours! And I was able to drive away with my new car. The whole experience was wonderful! Thank you MAITA! Lin Weaver

2016 Subaru Forester

Great experience no hassle vehicle purchase, Sales Rep Larry Bilger provided prompt response to my internet inquires, answered all questions I had with no pressure to speed up purchase. I am very happy with the decision made to take the time and travel 90 miles to Maita Sacramento. I have owned various Subaru models continuously since the 90's and the new 2016 Forester is a great buy/ride, the more I drive the more I like the new Forester.

New car purchase CX-9 2016

GM Enrique Riveros Vale made the difference in purchasing this car otherwise we would have waked out . He is awesome!!!!!! I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

The best car buying experience!

Maita Subaru is the best place to buy a car. Car salesman Rion Spears was Excellent. There was no pressure/haggle or intimidation. He made my car buying experience the best ever. I will be back to buy a Subaru from Maita Subaru. I had 1 concern with my used 2010 Mercedes Benz, my front parking light was burned out. I immediately emailed Maita Subaru and the service Dept addressed my concern in a very timely manner thanks to Heather Erickson. She even provided me the Maita Subaru shuttle driven by Harry who's very knowledgeable of Sacramento downtown area. Thanks Harry. Thank you Maita Subaru for the best Car dealership customers service award 2016 in my book. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for used or brand new. I will return to Maita Subaru for my next vehicle purchase. Thank you. Q

Totally Awesome

I come from a family of car dealers, so I know the drill, and I do not like it. HOWEVER, this time, at a dealer that my family has no connections to, and our first Subaru, we all left saying... "Those guys were totally cool, they really were" Quicker than we thought, no pressure, and easy going. We are happy Subaru customers, who would highly recommend this dealership.

great customer service

finding the right car was a stressful time for my father and I but Jamie Sachs really helped us by providing the best customer service.

Maita Subaru, Sacramento

David Brink at Maita Subaru, Sacramento was down-to-earth, honest, thorough, and oh so knowledgeable. He is the reason why we returned for a test drive and to eventually buy the new Subaru Crosstrek.

Very Nice and Helpful folks with a fair deal

I hate buying new cars. In the past I have had a saying: "If they let you drive the car off the lot, you got took". I am not a good negotiator and I hate the stress of the back and forth price debate. However, I have now bought 2 cars for Maita Subaru and I have a new opinion. In both cases we were able to come to a fair price quickly and the experience was actually a good one. This last experience, which concluded last week, was even better than before. Jamie Sacks help me through the process of ordering a new Outback and going through all the details of the car. He was quite helpful and very friendly. I knew exactly what I wanted and that is want I got. No big drama or back room arm twisting to sign up for various other options. They explained them but there was no pressure. I could not have been more pleased with the total experience.

Car buying should be pleasant.

Ask the questions and they will give you the facts about the products. If you do your research you can ask better questions for them to respond to about the vehicle of interest. They added value to my own research of the Forrester.