6K & Under

Sunday 11:00am–5:00pm
(859) 299-5500 (859) 299-5500

3.3

6k and under

I was very upset, and I went to GUS the owner and he gave me a very good deal. this is my second car from them and I couldn't be happier. they hospitalized me with coffee and other pleasant things. I would recommend any one to them. I have referred several people to them who were satisfied as well. come and see them to get some of the best deals in town

Got a used 06 camery

The men were very respectful to me I am a female buying my second car ever. They Took me around the lot 3 different times because I was indecisive. Help me with new tires. I just recently paid this car off and I am still driving it around. All I have had to do is keep up the old changes and change the brakes. I was very very very blessed! I won't go anywhere else ever!

1.0

dishonest car lot

Purchased 2009 Chevy Traverse on April 28, 2018. At time of purchase, had verbal promises of repairs to be done that included repairs necessary to turn off the air bag sensor, engine light and tire sensor (among other things) as a contingency of purchase although unfortunately, nothing documented. 3 months later, repairs still have not been completed although taken to them multiple times with promises of "parts ordered" and "car will be fixed". Discussion on July 21, 2018, I was told vehicle was sold "as is" and they were not under any obligation to do repairs. I was also told to not call or come into their office anymore. This caught me very much confused as discussions with Gus (owner), Mike (service manager), and Tony (sale person) were ALWAYS amicable and friendly ... they were only waiting for parts to come in. I would rather they simply stated no work was to be completed months ago instead of stringing me along for 3 months. Actually, I would not have purchased this vehicle in the first place without verbal guarantees as its UNSAFE TO DRIVE without working airbags, car swaying, engine overheating, etc. Taking vehicle to my mechanic on Monday but estimating repairs to be in the $2500-3000 range.

1.5

Very crooked dealership

I have gotten multiple cars here due to the fact that each car wouldn’t last me longer than a couple months before something serious went wrong. The last straw was my avalanche that the Chevy dealership wouldn’t work on because of how “jimmy rigged it is” in his terms. He told me that means someone wired the truck up to where it would at least start. I’m talking to a lawyer soon about what I could do

4.0

Solid service, no pressure, and a great deal

I went to this dealer back in November of 2017 to check out a very competitively priced 2012 Honda Accord coupe. After taking it for a test drive, discussing things with Roger (who was exceptionally friendly and helpful), and getting the financing in order through my credit union (the dealer was able to work with me on price in the form of a pick-up note so I'd be able to get the best financing option), I was happily on my way in a car that's been fun to drive and has proven very reliable over the last ~6 months. I did have to dock a star in a couple categories just for the fact that the initial repairs which needed done on the car (all minor and at no cost to me) ended up taking a fair bit longer than expected. It's my understanding that their service department was undergoing some significant changes, so hopefully they've got things running more smoothly by now. In any case, they have free wi-fi, so at least the wait wasn't too boring. All in all, I've been extremely pleased with the purchase and have no regrets. I look forward to making 6K my first stop the next time I'm purchasing a vehicle.

Bachman Chevrolet

Very pleased with professional service at Bachman. Patrick Jordan worked with my husband to find a reliable SUV that was within our financial requirements. Looking forward to driving my ?new to me?, Dodge Journey.

2.3

Unhappy campers

Went to look at a vehicle that was priced at 7 thousand when we got there it was not starting so they showed us one for 15 thousand way more than our budget and we were told it didnt matter how much we put down we would still pay 300 a month We left bought a car for 5000 fully loaded no payments

Jeeps

I went there to look at a car I seen online and the owner Gus was very honest and said that the one I was looking at had issues and didn?t want to put me in that one. So I looked some more and found a Jeep that I loved. He gave me a great deal on it! Him and the staff were very nice.

Awesome business and staff

From the moment my husband and I stepped on the lot, we never felt pressured or overwhelmed! Very friendly staff that treats you as if you had been friends forever. Anice was extremely devoted to showing us only what we described and stayed in the price range we asked for. He was never pushy and gave us our space when we needed to talk amongst ourselves privately. We then met Kenton who helped us every step of the way with the financing. We were greeted by the owner, Gus and he ensured that we understood every detail of the monetary end and answered patiently every question we had. He even put brand new tires on the truck same day without hesitation when we brought the worn condition of the tires to his attention as one of our concerns. 6k & Under Auto Sales has my loyalty!

2.5

How?s it 6k & under if they list cars over 6k?

Car lot is named 6k and under but has a vehicle listed at almost 8k.