Curry Acura

1749 reviews

1749 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Curry Acura from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 24, 2019

Definitely a great experience, Very professional, they were able to answer all my questions and concerns during the whole process of getting my 1st car,... Thank You Vanessa and Dimitri.

When customers are happy, we are happy. Thanks for letting us know of your positive experience at Curry Acura!

June 24, 2019

Frankie is just the best! This is my second car from him and I wouldn't go to anyone else! The RDX I have is amazing and the service I received from Curry... Acura was spectacular!

It's great to hear that Frankie was able to exceed your expectations. His customer care is truly top notch. Congratulations on your new Acura! Thank y...ou.

Frankie Salazar

• October 29, 2016

Just trade in my crv for a new rdx lease. Sal Costello was real helpful and realistic with helping us get what we wanted and explaining every detail in... the car. Thanks Sal, for treating us good and getting us exactly what we wanted.

Jesenia, feedback like this truly goes along way. Thanks for taking the time to share your story!

June 24, 2019

Vanessa was the epitome of what great customer service is. Her keen expertise and attention to detail made me feel comfortable enough to lease a beautiful... 2019 RDX. Vanessa understood my needs and was empathetic and approachable in helping me attain my goal of leasing an Acura. Vanessa was available via call and email when I had questions and concerns. Thanks to Vanessa, I had a wonderful experience and look forward to continue to work with her again in three years.

Having a staff to our magnitude is truly a wonderful thing and we are glad to see you agree! Vanessa is truly an amazing asset to our team.

June 23, 2019

I have to say the dealership is great, great atmosphere, and most of all Charles Hakim was a fantastic person to work with. He was very knowledgeable,... and understands the customer!! Would definitely recommend!!

Charles is a fantastic member of our team. We are happy to see that you agree. Thanks for letting us know. Have a wonderful day!

Charles Hakim

June 21, 2019

Andrew's follow through and guidance was extream helpful. Curry Accura is extreamly lucky to have an employee like this on their staff. Andrew was... so hands on with the purchase of my vehicle, my needs, wants and what I didn't need 😃. Andrew and the incredble staff make you feel at home. He truly loves what he does, and I can't ask for a better person to do buisness with. Thanks Andrew !!!

Thank you for sharing your experience. Andrew is a great asset to our team. We will be sure to share this feedback with him. Have a great day!

Andrew Uffenheimer

(5.0) 74 reviews

Michael Miele

General Manager

(5.0) 74 reviews

June 19, 2019

The Acura TLX was my dream car and thanks to Curry Acura I was able to make this dream a reality. My 2008 Nissan Altima was totaled a month back and i... knew that it was time to take the next step. I had emailed a bunch of dealerships all over the NYC and NJ area to get the car that best suited my budget. Felicia Lezi was diligent in contacting me and was able to bring me in with a good deal. Once i arrived to the dealership i was able to meet with Andre Uffenheimer who was a huge help. He was a professional in his craft and was able to make me feel extremely comfortable about the process of leasing a car. My reservations came from the managers who were not as comforting and unwilling to provide any form of compensation for giving me the test car, in a color that was not my top preference. This minuscule detail was not enough to completely ruin the experience for me nor over shadow the exceptional job that the employees at Curry conduct.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience. Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our dealership. Thank you for the feedback.

June 14, 2019

Rey Garcia is a wonderful salesman and I highly recommend working with him and getting your car from curry Acura. He was friendly, responsive, and transparent;... and the dealership overall was fantastic.

Rey Garcia

(4.6) 10 reviews

June 14, 2019

My husband and I leased our first Acura in 2016 and we dealt with Charles Hakim. He was absolutely wonderful to work with. Extremely informative, honest,... and had our best interests in mind. Our lease was coming to end soon so we went back and worked with him again. He got us into a a beautiful MDX to accommodate our growing family. I highly recommend going to see Charles! Truly a pleasure. Rosa

It's great to hear that Charles was able to exceed your expectations. His customer care is truly top notch. Congratulations on your new Acura! Thank y...ou.

Charles Hakim

June 13, 2019

Thank u sooo much Vanessa, my wife and I were very happy and stress free. We were in and out!!! We had a great experience with you. God bless u always... and trust and believe we'll be back to do business with you again. Thank you again!!!!!

We love hearing when our staff is able to go above and beyond your expectations. We pride ourselves on giving the best customer satisfaction possible.... Your feedback is greatly appreciated!