4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1650 reviews

New Used Service

1650 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Curry Acura from DealerRater.com

• Top service
    October 29, 2016

Just trade in my crv for a new rdx lease. Sal Costello was real helpful and realistic with helping us get what we wanted and explaining every detail ...in the car. Thanks Sal, for treating us good and getting us exactly what we wanted.

Jesenia, feedback like this truly goes along way. Thanks for taking the time to share your story!

Awesome experience
    April 12, 2018

Mike, Noel and the entire Curry Acura staff were just tremendous during my recent visit. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a vehicle, ...service or parts to check out Curry Acura! Thanks again!

Curry Acura

Scott, thank you for taking the time to review us. We truly appreciate your kind words. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Employees Worked With
    Experienced, Amazing Customer Service!!
    April 9, 2018

Mr Furman Byrd is the best!! Since the first day my husband and I met him, he treated us with respect. He was ready to work with us, he took his time... to explained everything we needed to know about the vehicle and was very patient with me in answering all my questions(even though I repeated some of my questions just to be sure and it was getting late). About three weeks after we bought the vehicle, he called to check if the vehicle is running great and I said yes. He has a good knowledge of the vehicle. Thank you so much Mr Byrd.

Curry Acura

It's great to hear that Furman Byrd was able to exceed your expectations. His customer care is truly top notch. Congratulations on your new Acura! Th...ank you.

Alain ilir lufi
    April 9, 2018

Excellent service, helped us with every question and were treated in a very professional way. Made our experience at acura amazing. All the processes ...were done fast and had no issues.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We pride ourselves on top customer service. It is great to here when we achieve it. Thank ...you for the feedback.

Pleasant experience
    March 31, 2018

Vanessa did a great job. Made the process easy and stayed in contact with me while I was considering other vehicles. Dealership was pleasant and clea...n. Everyone was helpful and upbeat.

We are happy to hear of your positive experience. Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our dealership. Thank you for the feedback.

Highly recommend, fantastic experience.
    March 30, 2018

Buying or leasing a new car can be an anxiety filled experience, but not in this case. From the moment Ashawn Savage greeted me he made me fill at eas...e. He had excellent knowledge of the products and options available and never tried to sell me someone I didn't need. He was attentive and listened to what I was saying, and really made the process painless. Ashawn rocks!!

Curry Acura

Thank you for the review! Curry Acura is committed to delivering the best customer service possible. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with ...your recent visit.

Amazing customer service!!!
    March 26, 2018

I have been getting my Acura MDXs from Curry for 12 years now, but this last go around, they went above and beyond the call of duty. A simple misunder...standing landed me with the wrong model of MDX, but the whole team, from manager Mike to manager Nick to salesperson Jason, jumped through hoops to take the car back, and find me the correct model in no time. They even provided a beautiful loaner for the interim. I was delighted by how easy and pleasant they made the whole experience. They are assured of our business and any business we can send their way.

Curry Acura

Thank you for such a great review! Excellent customer service is always our #1 goal and we always love hearing when we succeed. Congratulations on you...r new Acura!

Chris Bach Rocks!
    March 23, 2018

Chris Bach is by far the BEST service representative at this dealership and the reason I continue to get service there! Try this dealership out and I ...guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Curry Acura

Having a staff to our magnitude is truly a wonderful thing and we are glad to see you agree! Chris is truly an amazing asset to our team.

First Time Lease
    March 21, 2018

This was our first lease and out first Acura. I researched the car, went in with a bunch of questions, asked for two test drives and then went to expl...ore some other cars and the staff couldn't have been more patient and accommodating. Vanessa helps us get the best deal on our lease and even accepted our old car as a trade in. An overall great experience.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It's great to hear that Vanessa was able to steer you in the right direction.

Knowledge and Quality
    March 20, 2018

Although I purchased my car from the owner, I know a few customers of Curry Acura???s from the Bronx who recommended Dave Pigano. I have very little k...nowledge about the inner works of a car but Dave explained everything to me in detail and answered all my questions. Dave treated me as if I had a brand new car off the lot. Dave is a great example to his surrounding team of how a client should be treated. I???m very confident Dave and the technicians at Curry Acura will do an excellent job!!! I will definitely return for services in the future. Thanks Dave,

Curry Acura

It gives us a great sense of pride to know we were able to help you! Thank you for choosing Curry Acura.

685 Central Park Ave Scarsdale, NY 10583