Curry Acura

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
2020 consumer dealer award View 6 awards
2014 national dealer award 2013 national dealer award
2020 consumer dealer award 2017 consumer dealer award 2016 consumer dealer award 2015 consumer dealer award
New (914) 902-5783 (914) 902-5783
Used (914) 902-5797 (914) 902-5797
Service (914) 902-5772 (914) 902-5772

(1,942 reviews)

Henry was very helpful throughout the entire process,

Henry was very helpful throughout the entire process, which can be very stressful . Thank you Henry.

Anthony Simolacaj was so incredibly kind, patient,

Anthony Simolacaj was so incredibly kind, patient, helpful and accommodating to me! He worked with me and the company to get the car I wanted at the price I wanted. So happy!

I had a good experience leasing my Acura TLX from Curry

I had a good experience leasing my Acura TLX from Curry Acura. Rey the salesman was experienced and very helpful with the whole process. Would recommend them for your next vehicle purchase/lease.

Great experience at Curry Acura with salesman Stephen

Great experience at Curry Acura with salesman Stephen Neubauer and manager Sal Costello. They went out of their way to educate me and make me comfortable with the transaction. Outstanding dealer service! Thank you Curry Acura!

My experience with Curry Acura was positive and

My experience with Curry Acura was positive and wonderful! The staff members were courteous and helpful. They went out of their way to introduce themselves and offer any assistance with questions we had about the Acura MDX. Stephen the product specialist was particularly attentive, knowledgeable, and respectful of our time. He did not rush us nor was he pushy in any way. Stephen spent a lot of time walking us through the technology features of the MDX and everything the vehicle had to offer. I appreciate the service my wife and I received from the staff at Curry Acura.

Dealer response

George, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We pride ourselves on top customer service. It is great to hear when we achieve it. Congratulations on your new Acura MDX!

Had an excellent buying experience at Curry Acura.

Had an excellent buying experience at Curry Acura. The sales associate Stephen Neubauer was extremely attentive and made the buying process seamless. Dimitry Davidoff, from the finance department was was also very attentive and knowledgeable. Made me feel very comfortable finalizing the deal.

Dealer response

Jamil, thank you for such a great review! Excellent customer service is always our #1 goal and we always love hearing when we succeed. Congratulations on your new Acura!

Great place to lease a car!

Great place to lease a car! I dealt with Charles and was treated with respect and honesty. I’m extremely happy with my new MDX.

Dealer response

Jennifer, thank you for choosing Curry Acura. Our talented staff is a major contribution to our success. Congratulations on your new Acura!

Great Dealership

Great customer service. My sales rep is Furman. He was helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. That's the same with Brian G from the financial department. The process was smooth and efficient. Will definitely recommend.

Dealer response

Bobby, we're glad to hear that your visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thanks for choosing Curry Acura!

1.0

STAY AWAY

I am extremely disappointed with the service I received at this dealership. Despite bringing my car in for repairs twice now, the issues have not been adequately addressed, and I am dissatisfied with the state of my vehicle upon picking it up. The persistent smell in the car remains, and now, the headliner by the moonroof is malfunctioning, which was not the case before the repairs. Our concerns were poorly handled by the management, displaying a lack of commitment to customer satisfaction. To add to the frustration, the exterior of my car is now stained, likely due to prolonged exposure to the elements while waiting for repairs that took an inexplicably long month and a half. This experience has left me questioning the competence and professionalism of this dealership, and I am deeply dissatisfied with the overall service provided.

Dealer response

This is Michael D. Miele, General Manager at Curry Acura. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to re-establish a relationship. Please call me at 914 472-6800. I look forward to speaking to you.

the service department at curry acura is always easy to

the service department at curry acura is always easy to work with. chris bach especially makes the experience pleasant. always finds a solution for the fix.

Dealer response

Eddie, we're glad to hear that your visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thanks for choosing Curry Acura!