1596 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Curry Acura from DealerRater.com
  • Top service

Jesenia, feedback like this truly goes along way. Thanks for taking the time to share your story!

Just trade in my crv for a new rdx lease. Sal Costello was real helpful and realistic with helping us get what we wanted and explaining every detail in the car. Thanks Sal, for treating us good and getting us exactly what we wanted.

• Great Customer Service W/No Frills...I Like That
    September 10, 2017

Curry Acura

You know you're working with a good salesperson when a sale doesn't feel like a sale. Nick is extremely personable and has a unique way of putting you at ease and making you comfortable about your decision. I did the talking/asked the questions and he did the answering/informing. Additionally, my need to purchase was urgent and Nick was able to deliver what I needed in my short time frame. Also his follow up is amazing; he called me the day after my purchase, a week after my purchase and two weeks after that...I call him Mr. Awesome! This might be normal, but this was my first time buying a car, so I wouldn't know.

Curry Acura

We're glad to hear that your visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thanks for choosing Curry Acura!

• Experience with service advisor Chris Bach
    September 6, 2017

Curry Acura

Curry Acura has been successfully meeting my vehicle service needs on three vehicles since 2014. While there have been some ups and downs, in the end, Curry Acura has always delivered on their commitment to provide exceptional service and ensure that my vehicles are well-maintained. There has been one standout at Curry Acura - Chris Bach. It would be an understatement to indicate that Chris Bach goes the extra mile. He truly extends himself, however necessary, to ensure that his customer and vehicle service needs are fully met. There are never any surprises when dealing with Chris Bach. He thoroughly walks you through all servicing options in a manner that is easy to understand, and he expertly prepares you for future servicing needs. While I have been very pleased with Acura vehicle purchases, my present loyalty to the brand is in large due to my dealings with Chris Bach and Curry Acura. I would highly recommend Curry Aura and Chris Bach! From D. Perry

Curry Acura

Thank you for choosing Curry Acura. Our talented staff is a major contribution to our success. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with Chris! We will be sure to share this feedback with him.

• Excellent service
    September 4, 2017

Curry Acura

It's great to hear the Sal was able to exceed your expectations. His customer care is truly top notch. Congratulations on your new Acura! Thank you.

Was pleasantly surprised and impressed how easy Sal made leasing our car. He took care of everything and made it all stress free. He continues to check in and provide us with excellent service even after we picked up our car. I look forward to working with him again next time around. Would highly recommend him!

• Furman you're Fantastic

Furman is a fantastic member of our team. We are happy to see you agree. Thanks for letting us know. Have a wonderful day!

This is my second MDX with Curry Acura and I'm Very Pleased. The service and sales department are both great. I can't say much about Furman Byrd in the sales department, he's fantastic. He really works with you and makes sure you're happy. Thanks Furman, will see you again after my lease is up. Can't wait to get my third MDX

• Manager

Thank you for the review! Curry Acura is committed to delivering the best customer service possible. We look forward to working with you again!

I have found a very good price on cars.com and the representative contacted me back next day morning. But I was told that price is typo, I was so disappointed! Afterthat the representative nicely helped me looking around on web the vehicles which I might be interested. I was told that she will beat any price from other dealers because I was misleading the typo! I have to give big five for this representative how she nicely treat her customer. I think that I will buy a new vehicle from this dealer!

• First class service all the way
    August 30, 2017

Curry Acura

We are happy to hear of your positive experience. Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our dealership. Thank you for the feedback.

Purchasing my new RDX was a pleasure, largely because of the professional, friendly (but not at all pushy) and knowledgeable assistance we received from both Ashawn Savage and Yuri Abramov. I would highly recommend this dealership - and these two individuals in particular - to anyone considering purchasing an Acura.

• REFRESHING EXPERIENCE
    August 29, 2017

Curry Acura

Thank you for sharing your experience. Furman is a great asset to our team. We will be sure to share this feedback with him. Have a great day!

The car buying experience at Curry was suprisingly...stress free. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. They are a wealth of information and resource and advised their customers well. It was really a pleasure. Furman is the Man! Thank you.

• Excellent service.
    August 23, 2017

Curry Acura

Ashawn is a fantastic member of our team. We are happy to see that you agree. We will be sure to share this feedback with him.

I purchased a 2018 TLX and my sales rep was Mr.Savage he was hands down a great person to work with and very knowledgeable when it came to this vehicle. I would recommend him to anybody who goes to this dealership as he is a great person to work with,easy to talk to,knows a lot about his vehicles,and is always willing to help.

• Great Experience
    August 22, 2017

Curry Acura

We truly appreciate the kind words. Thank you for continuing to choose Curry Acura!

Working with the team at Curry AcuraJonathsn Yuri Patrick and Nick made buying a car a great experience. I have been a customer for Nine years and will continue to be one