Curry Acura

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
2020 consumer dealer award View 6 awards
2014 national dealer award 2013 national dealer award
2020 consumer dealer award 2017 consumer dealer award 2016 consumer dealer award 2015 consumer dealer award
New (914) 902-5783 (914) 902-5783
Used (914) 902-5797 (914) 902-5797
Service (914) 902-5772 (914) 902-5772

(1,942 reviews)

Service Experience at Curry Acura

Chris Bach is an exceptional service advisor. He took his time and explained all the service that is being done on my 2022 MDX. When the service was completed, he told me about issue he found and how he corrected the problem. Very happy with my experience at Curry Acura service with Chris Bash as my service advisor. Because of Chis i will keep servicing my MDX at Curry Acura

Dealer response

Joe, we do our best to go above and beyond for everyone who comes to Curry Acura. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with your experience. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Service provided by Patricia is outstanding.

Service provided by Patricia is outstanding. Always gets me out on time and is very transparent and communicative.

Dealer response

Steven, thank you for the review! Curry Acura is committed to delivering the best customer service possible. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your recent visit.

I recently traded in my 2018 silverado to this

I recently traded in my 2018 silverado to this dealership to get my wife a new 23 mdx. I worked with the GM directly on this deal. He gave me the lower end on my truck but made it up to me on the new car and with accessories. We’ve purchased a total of 4 cars from this dealer in the past 3 years with 3 of them being purchased in the past few months. And we can only see buying from this dealer going forward. In the past I’ve had hiccups and the GM has always made it right. So going forward I told him I’d rather just deal with him and I’m glad we did. The GM has made good on everything we’ve agreed on. And we’re in the process of buying my sister a CPO ilx. We were out to purchase the mdx and cement a relationship with this dealership. I’m glad to report that we accomplished both. Even though the GM played his role in this sale, the service manager most definitely deserves her credit. Diane Dietz made sure everything was perfect during pick up of both vehicles. And ensured that all the proper accessories were put on the vehicle for pick up. She has a real attention to detail and great interpersonal skills. She went above and beyond to handle an issue with my TLX as well. She’s well versed in the cars she’s working with and I find it refreshing to discuss issues with her. Even though Scarsdale is a hike from my house. I know when one of my vehicles needs major service, I have faith she’ll get the job done on time and by the book. Unlike other times in these more complex sales things have a tendency of getting mishandled. She never once fumbled the tasks she had and that speaks volumes about her. Furman Byrd was also in on this deal and he demonstrated every option the vehicle had without issue. Typically the salesman completes the sale and out the door you go. Furman was patient and ensured we were happy with the vehicle and went beyond calling us to ensure if there was an issue that he’d address it.

Dealer response

We love hearing when our staff is able to go above and beyond your expectations. We pride ourselves on giving the best customer satisfaction possible. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience from the

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience from the beginning with my sales consultant Matthew Colon and the Curry team in till I picked up my vehicle. It was a stressless smooth process! Thank you so much for everything and I love my RDX. Will definitely recommend Curry Acura 💯% and when I’m ready for a new vehicle I will definitely return to Curry Acura! Thank you again! Frances P

Dealer response

Frances, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We pride ourselves on top customer service. It is great to hear when we achieve it. Congratulations on your new Acura RDX!

Great Dealership

Anthony was incredibly helpful when I bought my car. He was able to answer all of my questions and was very patient, and he followed up afterwards to make sure everything was going well. Next time I need a car I'll definitely call him again.

Dealer response

Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We pride ourselves on top customer service. It is great to hear when we achieve it. Congratulations on your new Acura!

Levi was very professional and made me feel like family

Levi was very professional and made me feel like family right away. His knowledge allowed me to understand features and my purchasing process altogether. Very well mannered with a lot of patience. He made sure I fully understood everything involved in my purchase.

Dealer response

We are happy to hear of your positive experience. Customer satisfaction is the cornerstone of our dealership. Thank you for the feedback!

Anthony was great

Anthony was amazing. Really took the time to explain everything to me and made the process seem less. Very happy with the service and my new MDX.

Dealer response

Juan, thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We pride ourselves on top customer service. It is great to hear when we achieve it. Congratulations on your new Acura MDX!

tim is great

Service has always been great but Tim is really special. Lucky to have him. knowledgeable and always helpful. Highest rating for him. Always available and responds rapidly.

Dealer response

Les, thank you for the review! Curry Acura is committed to delivering the best customer service possible. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your recent visit.

1.0

"I recently visited Curry Acura for an oil change and was

"I recently visited Curry Acura for an oil change and was extremely disappointed with my experience. Not only did they overcharge me for the service, but they also failed to inform me of the additional costs until after the work had already been done. When I tried to question the charges, I was met with unhelpful and dismissive customer service. It's frustrating to feel like you're being taken advantage of as a customer, especially when you're trying to maintain your vehicle's health. I expected more transparency and honesty from a reputable dealership like Curry Acura, but unfortunately, that was not the case in my experience. I would urge anyone considering using Curry Acura for their vehicle service needs to be vigilant about pricing and to double-check everything before agreeing to any work. In my case, I feel like I was taken advantage of and I will be seeking services elsewhere in the future."

Dealer response

James, we are sorry to see your negative review. Please know our goal is to provide great customer service and we take reviews like this very seriously. I would like the chance to speak with you to restore your faith in our dealership. At your earliest convenience, please reach out to me directly. -Diane Dietz, Service Manager, (914) 472-6800 ext 2204

Works with their customers

Sal Costello, one of the sale consultant was simply amazing. As we all know, looking for a car, especially in todays world can be extremely stressful. He made this process flawless! He is knowledgeable, dedicated, and works hard with his clients to get the car and price that works best for them! Highly recommended when looking to lease or finance your new vehicle!

Dealer response

Alison, thank you for such a great review! Excellent customer service is always our #1 goal and we always love hearing when we succeed. Congratulations on your new Acura!