Patterson Honda

New (866) 649-1841 (866) 649-1841
Used (877) 491-6642 (877) 491-6642
Service (888) 287-8960 (888) 287-8960

(2,263 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Patterson Honda from DealerRater.

4.0

Salesman was very nice & extremely helpful.

Salesman was very nice & extremely helpful. Finance guy was not, asked for the loan to be sent to 2 credit unions and it wasn’t sent to either one of them.

4.0

My first experience wasnt as good, different salesman,

My first experience wasnt as good, different salesman, but Stran Smith made this one phenomenal! He's awesome!

Service was done quick and correct and Brian O.

Service was done quick and correct and Brian O. is always on his A game

Got my car in for the recall right away and finished it

Got my car in for the recall right away and finished it ahead of schedule.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!! The sales people are so nice and friendly. They are easy to work with. Rob is so very polite and funny!

Was certainly pleased with my serviceand the cocern that

Was certainly pleased with my serviceand the cocern that very thing was good during my wait for o change and tire rotations

Quick and courteous service and the salesman was great.

Quick and courteous service and the salesman was great. Great overall experience. Would definitely recommend again!

Great customer care.

Great customer care. Came in not sure what I wanted and was helped each step of the way.

Good experience.

Good experience. Quick service (for car buying) we had a pleasant sales person helping us.

Our salesman Stran Smith was AMAZING!

Our salesman Stran Smith was AMAZING!!! He was very professional, curious, and answered all our questions perfectly!!!