Price Pro

589 reviews

July 20, 2020

Want to get what YOU want and get it fast? Nick Mingione is your man. We walked in, told him what we wanted and were on a test drive within minutes. The... car is CLEAN. No grunge. No weird smell. Ran beautifully! Came back and wrote it up! The whole deal was done in about an hour. No pressure-just a genuine,honest personable salesman.Go see Nick!

July 19, 2020

Worked with Z. Great experience and salesman. I would definitely return for other vehicle needs. Dealership was clean and very organized. Great communication... during process

• July 6, 2018

This is the 4th vehicle that i have purchased through Price Pro. They could not be easier or more accommodating. Joe, my salesman, even offered to deliver... the car that i purchased and pick up my trade in. This has been a first class experience for all 4 vehicle purchases.

Paul~ Thank you for your repeat business. Joe appreciates the opportunity to work with you and is always happy to accommodate. Enjoy your 4th car!

July 9, 2020

Chad our salesman was very good I come from a family of negotiators so the no haggle pricing is a little different then I’m used to but the price savings... I was $2000.00 - $ 4000.00 cheaper than the other 5 vehicles I was looking at. So I’m Happy.

June 29, 2020

I have visited many dealerships over the years!!! This by far was the most pleasant experience I have had buying and car. From beginning to end the process... was smooth and no pressure sales. Juan Pena was the individual we spoke with on the phone before driving 2 1/2 hours to make a purchase. He had the vehicle ready when we arrived and had us out of there within one hour, just like he told us he would. Highly recommended

June 25, 2020

Was looking for a kia sorento every time i found 1 it was sold that day my boss told me about price pro and they had 1. so Nick Mingione at price pro hook... me i got it the next day. Great price and hassle free and I was out with the SUV in 45 mins. U need a car or SUV see Nick Mingione at price pro he made my day. Thx

June 15, 2020

The process was so quick and easy! Was able to schedule an appointment that worked perfect for me since I was coming from out of town. Sam was very helpful... and made the whole process comfortable!! I got the perfect vehicle, exactly what I wanted!

May 22, 2020

I was impressed the the huge variety of vehicles that Price Pro had. Everything from Chevy to Bentley. Z worked with me and the process was not nearly... as long as I’m used to at other dealerships.

May 22, 2020

This was my first time purchasing a car and I can’t imagine the process being much easier than it was with Price Pro. I worked with Phillip and he was... very easy going and very helpful. The cars on their lot are priced fairly cheap and they make the process very easy. Although, I wasn’t able to test drive all of the cars that I planned on test driving due to their services at their “get ready lot” being closed down, I still left with a car that I love and would have never imagined purchasing as my first car if I would have never visited Price Pro. I definitely plan to return when it’s time for me to purchase my next car! Thank you Phillip and the rest of the Price Pro staff members!

May 18, 2020

I recently bought a car at Price Pro in Maumee from Sage Barlumi and I have to say it was the easiest car I have ever bought. It was literally hassel-free... and at no point did I feel pressured to spend more than I was willing to spend. I left there knowing I got a great deal on a great car.