Price Pro

495 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 5, 2019

Our best experience at a dealership we have ever had. Z was our salesman, and was very knowledgeable and friendly. We were in and out in an hour! We will... definitely be back!

January 3, 2019

We had a great experience with PricePro. We worked with JP, who was great to work with. He made sure we felt no pressure to buy the vehicle we were interested... in. When we arrived, JP brought in the car to their large garage so we could look at it inside, out of the cold. The vehicle we bought was in great condition and still under manufacturer warranty. They gave us a great price on our trade-in, higher than other quotes we received. We will buy our next car here.

• July 6, 2018

This is the 4th vehicle that i have purchased through Price Pro. They could not be easier or more accommodating. Joe, my salesman, even offered to deliver... the car that i purchased and pick up my trade in. This has been a first class experience for all 4 vehicle purchases.

January 2, 2019

I visited Price Pro to purchase my used car. The car still had the factory warranty in effect which was a good selling point. After I purchased the vehicle... and got it home. (Approx. 1 week) I started noticing some noise in the front end. I took the car to a dealer to have it looked at assuming whatever was wrong would be covered under factory warranty. There were issues with the suspension that was not covered under warranty but needed to be repaired. I contacted Chad (the salesman) and he put me in contact with Denny(the owner). They were very understanding and worked with me to take care of the cost for repairs to the vehicle. I would recommend this dealership and Chad for your next quality used car purchase. I had a very good experience and rate their customer service and satisfaction very high!

December 16, 2018

Tell you RIC GONZALESwas the best the whole place was very friendly I had a very good time buying a vehicle he made the purchase very easy simple I didn't... have to be there all day I selected this vehicle off the internet and it was not in and they kept their word and they let me know when it got there

November 24, 2018

Z was my contact. He has been with the company from the start and is a low key no nonsense attentive business partner. I bought from out of state and he... assisted in all the aspects needed to make this a smooth and mutually beneficial purchase. You are in good hands with Z.

November 23, 2018

I found the truck I was looking for through an internet link. Called and talked to Z the sales man. He was extremely nice. From the point of test drive... to pickup of my truck the process was extremely customer friendly and they were very easy to deal with. I would recommend them if your looking for a nice used vehicle.

November 22, 2018

Love this dealership, bought several cars from this place and recommend lots of people. Go see Z or the owner Denny for excellent service:) you won’t... be disappointed!

November 20, 2018

This was my third car I have purchased from Price Pro. Ric makes it so easy! I call ahead and tell him what vehicles I am interested in. Within an hour... he has them ready and waiting for me. I take them out for as long as I want. The paperwork is simple and takes no time at all.

October 31, 2018

I went to Price Pro in Maumee, and purchased an AWESOME car for a super sweet deal! The car itself is much much more than I was expecting to buy, at reasonable... comfortable payments. These are really good people and they are very easy to work with. My wife is as happy as I am. Thanks Price Pro, Gary Evans