Price Pro

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 363 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• January 28, 2016

I couldn't be happier with my purchase of a 2015 Buick from PricePro. The dealership was straight forward with no hassle purchase. I actually liked kn...owing that the listed price was the price with no negotiations. I knew what I wanted, the price I wanted and they had it ready for a test drive when I got there. They saved me thousands off what our local dealers are trying to get out of the exact same car. The staff was truly pressure free and they had me driving my vehicle out the door in less time than it even took me to negotiate a price for the same car at our local dealerships. With the money I saved on the car I purchased a 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. There sales staff even found me a better interest rate than anything I could find in my area. (with a 840 credit score) I was very happy with "Z" our sales person and can't say enough good things about him. If you're looking to buy, this is the place. I'm convinced I just found my one and only dealership for vehicles going forward. Thanks PricePro.

Thanks Gary! Enjoy your Buick, and I'm glad we could save you some money on your financing!

May 22, 2018

This is my second vehicle purchase from this dealership. They have great prices and help you get the most out of your dollar. The salesmen are all so ...helpful and laid back. This dealship has made my car buying experiences very smooth and simple. Highly Recommend to anyone looking for a new or gently used vehicle at the best price around. The very helpful price professional was Ric today. Thanks man.

May 19, 2018

Excellent, non pushy car sales! Unlike all the rest of the dealerships! Great transaction, nice high end vehicles as well. JP was the salesman that h...elped us, and he is top notch. Thank you

May 19, 2018

Nick made our shopping experience a great one. It was a short sweet process and we were out the door with our new BMW! We will be back when we need a...nother vehicle. Thanks Nick!

May 16, 2018

Nick M made it very easy for me to purchase my new vehicle. It was almost too easy of an experience and certainly no Pressure !

May 16, 2018

Recently bought a car from Ric at Price Pro and he made the experience outstanding. Their pricing makes buying easy and Ric made the whole process smo...oth and pleasant. I would recommend Ric to anyone looking to buy a used car.

May 15, 2018

This was not my first car purchase from Nick and it will not be my last. Nick and the whole PricePro system make car buying. Thanks

May 15, 2018

Ric did a great job! No pressure, explained everything in detail and shopped to get me a great interest rate. Let me take the car for an hour to real...ly get a feel for it. Couldnt be happier! Thank you!

May 14, 2018

Great experience! Love not having to haggle about the price! Will definitely be back! Big thank you to Chad for top notch service! If they have the ...car you want the prices can't be beat. Well worth the drive!

May 12, 2018

Our second car from Price Pro. Great cars, great prices, relaxed atmosphere, and easy process. Dealing with one person from start to finish is nice. N...ick Mangione did a great job for us today despite how busy they were.

Price Pro