Countryside Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(678) 787-5071 (678) 787-5071

2.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best Buy in any Town or Around

I found the Nissan Altima that I was looking for at Countryside Dodge, etc. - not a Nissan dealership. The absolute best car purchase I've ever made; and I've made plenty. No hassle purchase. None of this running from the salesperson to the manager to get approval. There's no way to describe how stress-free and smoothly it went. I left with a 2014 Nissan. I wasn't with the Finance Manager more than 20-25 minutes. The vehicle was just as stated to me. The dealership did for me what Nissan couldn't. I drove approximately 150-175 miles to get there, and every mile was well worth it. I told the team (and that's truly what they are) that the experience was so pleasant, it made me want to return the next day to buy another one. Hats off to Mike, Kenneth, Donald & Emily. You owe it to yourself to see what they have to offer. You won't feel like there's a knife in your back as you walk out the door. A friend with me was absolutely amazed with the transaction and said she has "..just never seen anything like it."