Carland Auto Sales

12 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 23, 2015

Avoid this place at all cost!!! i made the mistake of buying a vehicle from these guy.. To start off they will not let you test drive a car before you... buy it but i told them that i would not buy it without test driving it first after hours of being there already pre approved just before i signed the paperwork i told they i wanted to test drive the car after complaint after complaint the so called matt (sales rep) finally agrees not even a block away he right away states.. How far are we going i need to get back... so after short test drive the car drives good i point out several issues with the car also cracked windshield. This sales guy matt states that they would fix the i agreed to purchase the vehicle i finally take the car home i find out is has a oil leak one window don't work and and doors dont lock. The next day the bank calls me to go thru loan and payments i talked to them and told that i was taking the car back to these repairs done. I take the car back and they flat out told me to (screw off) in other terms and they would not fix nothing because i was used car and it was sold as is after the promised to fix the issues i told them to go pound sand and give me my deposit back and my trade in this guy matt tells me that they are not obligated to give me my car back or the deposit as he walked out of the office. i immediately call the finance company to cancel the loan process but then the manager walks in and tell me the same thing that its a used car and it was sold as is. After hours complaining they agreed to give me some of the deposit back to compensate for the repairs but not even close to getting the car repaired. they told me they would give me copies of all the paperwork they never did and when i asked they said it would be email. i never got it i left that place with only copy of the registration for the temp permit. very shady people and dishonest not sure how they are still in business. Over all i would not buy another car here or recommend this place to anyone.

February 25, 2015

The best car buying experience I have ever had at a dealer. Jordan is direct and just awesome and sold me the car I wanted at a good price in my budget.... I could not get approved at any dealership went to over 10.I called Jordan on a Fusion and he said come down and you will be driving it home today.When I got to the lot ,Jordan said I have a car to show you.In my mind I thought he was going to show me a junker like everyone else but no he pulled up a BMW ???Then I thought they would need big money down or a $400 payment. No they did not do that.I went home in my new BMW with Low down and a $329 payment.Wow !!! Should of went here first!!!!!!!!!!!!!