All Star Ford of Denham Springs

134 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 14, 2019

I had a great experience buying my new F-250 from Ray over at All Star Ford in Denham Springs, LA. I knew exactly what I wanted and Ray made that happen... for me at a better price than I expected. Ray was very patient, kind and knowledgeable. All I know is that I wouldn't have been able to deal with me, so this man needs a raise. Thank you to everyone at All Star Ford making this big decision for me so enjoyable!

Patrick, thank you for the great feedback! We are so excited to learn Ray and our team has given you exceptional service! We appreciate your business ...and hope to see you again!

July 30, 2019

Lack of customer follow up between sales,sales manager and service Dept. No follow up on any customer complaint to general manager so don’t think that... will help!

Randy, We are concerned to learn you felt disappointed it took longer than expected to return any concerns. Your feedback is important us and we'd a...ppreciate if you could reach out to us with more information so we can look into what happened. Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

• June 23, 2016

My car was giving a message that the system was shutting down. I called All Star and got an appointment the same day. At my appointment, when they found... out that I live more that 20 miles away from there, they made sure my car was serviced. They also did an excellent job. I would recommend them. I will also go out of my way to get my car serviced at All Star again.

Melissa, thank you so much for taking the time to share your VIP experience! We are so happy to hear the issues with your vehicle were resolved! We ap...preciate you as our customer, and look forward to seeing you again!

February 15, 2018

John Porter was wonderful to work with no nonsense just great service! He helped me find the exact car I was looking for very timely

October 18, 2017

Eeverythig was great from the salesman to the finance manager to the General manager! The cleanliness of the vehicle was not very good. The truck was... average at best. The windows were dirty and the wheels weren't clean.

Kevin, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us, Kevin. Please accept out apology on the cleanliness of the vehicle, and the inconven...ience. Congratulations on the purchase of your new 2017 truck, and welcome to the All Star Family. We hope you will continue to do business with us in the future.

October 16, 2017

Parish Stuckey my service adviser is always helpful and honest. Even when he has nothing to gain he goes above and beyond to get you back on the road .... I would give him 10 stars if I could. Roll Tide

Wow, Sharon! Thanks for sharing your amazing customer service experience with us! We look forward to your next service appointment!

October 12, 2017

I expected to have a hard time with the whole process given the reputation of many sales people. The person I dealt with was very warm and friendly. ... He knew his product and applied no pressure. I would recommend this dealership just on my experience with him.

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Ford, and we are glad you are one of them! Congratulations on the purchase of... your new vehicle, and welcome to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)

October 5, 2017

Great service personnel and service writers. Been doing business with them for over 15 years.

Frank, we are so grateful to have such amazing customers like yourself. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and trust you have in our dealership. Thank... you so much for taking the time to share this awesome feedback! We look forward to providing you with awesome service for another 15 years!

October 4, 2017

I've been going to this place for 8 years. It's Awesome. People friendly & helpful. Service Department is great.

K, we are very glad to know that you have always received excellent customer service at every visit to our dealership! The entire team at All Star For...d would like to thank you for your continued business, and we look forward to a lasting relationship

October 3, 2017

My car was being serviced for replacement of a tail light and Heater repair. I was not notified that my repairs would not be finished util the next day... , in a timely manner. They started my repairs on Monday at 830 am. I called at 3 pm and was told that it would not be finished till the next day.. Since it was warranty work, I was entitled to obtain a rent car. This was taken care of but was very stressful since the rental place closed at 530. I did not get approval for my warranty company till 4 pm. I ended up having to miss a 5 pm appointment. I should have received a status call after 4 hours.. THank goodness I called at 3 pm..

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Deborah. This is not the quality we provide, and we're saddened to hear the poor communication on our b...ehalf caused an inconvenience for you. We appreciate your business, and hope you will continue as our customer for life.