All Star Ford of Denham Springs

137 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 7, 2020

They lied to me about the value of my car they gave me 7500 for my 2014 Nissan Maxima just looked on line they have it listed for $13994. They tried to... sell me a mustang tell me it was worth $19800, and that I was getting it for 16100. My Credit Union caught it on there in the mustang was only worth $14800. So they would not process the loan. So I went back and got our 2014 Nissan Maxima. Please avoid going here. ... Oh and Thank you Riverland FCU!!!

Woods, We take our customer feedback very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns further regarding your sales experi...ence. Please reach out to us at a time that is convenient for you. Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

June 10, 2020

Where to start... first off they set up an appointment for me to come see a used car that I wanted. I had to take off and miss a whole day of work to make... it to the appointment that is 2 hours away from where I live. I show up to my appointment and they didn't even have the car there for me to look at. Told me that if I went ahead and singed for it, that when I see the car and decide if I don't want it they would take it back. I was told that the car didn't have any aftermarket work or engine work done to it. I go home and then go back a few days later, missing work again, and look at the car. From what I could see, I liked it so i decided to keep it. Later on I got in touch with the previous owner. He told me all the aftermarket work and modifications that he had done to the car. Cold air intake, ported throttle body, headers, cam, different gears in the rear end, lowered, different suspension, and had an aftermarket tune. Which the dealership told me it didn't have. And I have the proof in an email they sent me to show that they said there was no aftermarket modifications. Well... one day I was driving down the road and it started making a weird noise and lost power. Had to get it towed to a mechanic shop. They had to pull the engine and i had to get the engine rebuilt. I've been without my car going on for 3 months now and a bill around $7,500 that I can't pay. I've tried contacting them and I can't get anyone to help me with my situation. So basically now I'm stuck making payments on a car that I don't even have and that I can't even drive. I should have followed my gut feeling and took my business elsewhere at the very beginning when they didn't even have the car for me to see for the appointment that they scheduled me for. If you decide to get a used car from this place, just know that they lie. And they won't try to help you afterwards if something happens. I even left a Google review on their site and after a few days they replied saying they want to connect with me. So I replied to there response and and they still haven't responded to me. Thwy must of left that reply to try to make it look like they care and are trying to help. On another note, tell me this, if they don't lie and aren't deceptive, why are all their managers and employees leaving 5 star reviews on their own site and here on their own page?? They get so many bad reviews that their own people have to leave good reviews to try to even it out and make themselves look better. If you don't believe me, scroll through the reviews and click on the peoples names that left a good review. It will go to their page and right there plain as day, it shows that they work there. Not every single good review but a good bit of them are. If they are gonna lie where its obvious to see, who knows what they are lying to you about that you can't see and don't know. Looks like the only way I'm going to get anything resolved is to take legal action. Cause they sure aren't worried about resolving anything or their customers.

• June 23, 2016

My car was giving a message that the system was shutting down. I called All Star and got an appointment the same day. At my appointment, when they found... out that I live more that 20 miles away from there, they made sure my car was serviced. They also did an excellent job. I would recommend them. I will also go out of my way to get my car serviced at All Star again.

Melissa, thank you so much for taking the time to share your VIP experience! We are so happy to hear the issues with your vehicle were resolved! We ap...preciate you as our customer, and look forward to seeing you again!

March 12, 2020

Hands down, better than Robinson Brothers. Instead of keeping my truck for six days, I was in and out of All Star Ford in one day. Shout out to Brian for... his professionalism and courtesy. He kept me in the loop and was helpful with the entire process. They have a new customer now.

We are proud to have earned your future business, Robert. Thank you for the amazing feedback. We are always eager to assist you with the upkeep of you...r truck.

August 14, 2019

I had a great experience buying my new F-250 from Ray over at All Star Ford in Denham Springs, LA. I knew exactly what I wanted and Ray made that happen... for me at a better price than I expected. Ray was very patient, kind and knowledgeable. All I know is that I wouldn't have been able to deal with me, so this man needs a raise. Thank you to everyone at All Star Ford making this big decision for me so enjoyable!

Patrick, thank you for the great feedback! We are so excited to learn Ray and our team has given you exceptional service! We appreciate your business ...and hope to see you again!

July 30, 2019

Lack of customer follow up between sales,sales manager and service Dept. No follow up on any customer complaint to general manager so don’t think that... will help!

Randy, We are concerned to learn you felt disappointed it took longer than expected to return any concerns. Your feedback is important us and we'd a...ppreciate if you could reach out to us with more information so we can look into what happened. Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

February 15, 2018

John Porter was wonderful to work with no nonsense just great service! He helped me find the exact car I was looking for very timely

October 18, 2017

Eeverythig was great from the salesman to the finance manager to the General manager! The cleanliness of the vehicle was not very good. The truck was... average at best. The windows were dirty and the wheels weren't clean.

Kevin, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us, Kevin. Please accept out apology on the cleanliness of the vehicle, and the inconven...ience. Congratulations on the purchase of your new 2017 truck, and welcome to the All Star Family. We hope you will continue to do business with us in the future.

October 16, 2017

Parish Stuckey my service adviser is always helpful and honest. Even when he has nothing to gain he goes above and beyond to get you back on the road .... I would give him 10 stars if I could. Roll Tide

Wow, Sharon! Thanks for sharing your amazing customer service experience with us! We look forward to your next service appointment!

October 12, 2017

I expected to have a hard time with the whole process given the reputation of many sales people. The person I dealt with was very warm and friendly. ... He knew his product and applied no pressure. I would recommend this dealership just on my experience with him.

We love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Ford, and we are glad you are one of them! Congratulations on the purchase of... your new vehicle, and welcome to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)