All Star Ford of Denham Springs

138 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 19, 2017

Scheduled oil change-8:00 appt, called to check on status around 1:30 and was informed vehicle was ready. I have in the past waited and oil change completed... in about an hour. The requirement to schedule appts seems to take longer to get routine vehicle serviced.

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us and accept our apology for the extended wait time. We will be sharing this feedba...ck with our team. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again at your next service appointment.

September 18, 2017

Parrish Stuckey makes doing business at all star easy. great friendly, professional service every time I go to all star.

Brad, thank you so much for choosing our dealership. We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with the best experience every single time.... Thank you for sharing your review with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

September 12, 2017

Scheduled oil change, i.e. The Works - all went great but waiting area is cold ! Had to walk outside to warm up !

Thanks for the 5-star review, Paul! We strive to provide great customer service, and we are glad to hear your experience at our dealership was satisfa...ctory. We are sharing this feedback with our team to ensure we maintain a comfortable waiting area for our customers. Thanks again!

September 11, 2017

From the time I dropped off my vehicle until I picked it up Brian Duboy kept me informed and no suprises!

Joseph, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

May 9, 2017

When i purchased my new truck and it didn't have the front bracket to put your tag on and i went back to the dealership just to be passed off to five different... sales rep's and then be told that they couldn't put a bracket in every truck and my truck just happened to one. Know during purchase that i was from out of state and my state required a tag on the front and to be treated like the plague when i returned is not right. Poor, very poor. will never return to purchase a new truck here again and will not recommend to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention, and please accept our apologies. We are very sorry to hear about your negative ex...perience. We hope you will reconsider doing business with us again in the future.

February 13, 2017

Excellent and good service. Thanks. Wonderful crew

Johnathan, thank you for taking the time to share your recent service experience with us! We are so happy to hear your recent visit was excellent and ...good. Thank you for coming in, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment :)

February 6, 2017

I was so nervous about the whole buying process but Tiffany Smith at all star made it easy and smooth. She helped me get the exact car that i wanted! After... the sale she still checks on me to see how things are going. If you truly want to be treated like family. All Star Ford is the place to go!

Wow, Fred! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your VIP sales experience! We understand how stressful it can be to purchase a new vehicle, ...and we are so thrilled to hear Tiffany and the entire All Star Ford team were able to get you into the exact vehicle that met all your wants and needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family!

January 31, 2017

Brought my Ford Escape in for oil change and to investigate and rumbling noise in front wheels. Mr Parrish work with the tech and mechanic to track down... the problem a wheel bearing hub.

Clyde, we are so happy to hear Mr. Parrish and the entire All Star Ford team was able to repair your vehicle and get you back on the road in a timely ...manner! Thank you for coming in, and we look forward to seeing you again!

January 27, 2017

All star made it so easy. Our salesman, Ben, was excellent.

Jan, thank you for taking the time to share your VIP sales experience with us! Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All St...ar Family!

January 19, 2017

My salesperson , Logan was very helpful and attentive to my requirements in helping me make my truck purchase.

Congratulations on your new Ford F-150, and welcome to the All Star Family! Our team thanks you for choosing and trusting our dealership for your vehi...cle needs. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you :)