All Star Ford of Denham Springs

138 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2017

They went over and above my expectations! Made the process easy and pleasurable!

James, we are so thrilled to hear our team was able to assist you with getting the exact vehicle you wanted! Congratulations on your new vehicle purch...ase, and welcome to the All Star Family! :)

January 11, 2017

Have had car there twice for service. Friend recommended all star. They were very professional. My service writer was Parish. He was fast , organized... and happy to answer any question or give advise on the best way to handle the problem.

Bryan, thank you for taking the time to share your recent service experience with us! We are proud to have a team of highly skilled technicians that c...an quickly and efficiently put your vehicle back in shape. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

December 28, 2016

I have had a couple of issues with my 2017 Ford Escape called and talked to Mr.Parrish one of the service advisors. He has been able to make all repairs... in a timely manner and at my convenience. Thanks again Parrish.

Thank you for this 5-star review, Blaine! We appreciate your repeated business and look forward to a lasting relationship with you. Have a Happy New Y...ear!

December 26, 2016

Best car buying experience.EVER!! I only take my car in for service to All Star (except when facility/area closed due to flooding) and I have NEVER had... a negative encounter. The service department is fast, efficient and responsive to all my concerns. Would highly recommend All Star Ford. In fact, I am already considering my next new vehicle purchase in a year or so and I plan on coming back to All Star Ford!!

Terri, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this amazing feedback with us! We value you as our customer and strive to provide you with ...the best experience every single time. Thank you for sharing your review with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

December 22, 2016

Scheduled an appointment day before for an oil change and tire balance. Showed up at 8:30 for my appointment waited until almost 11:00 for my truck to... be done. When I went to check out they didn't do the balance so said they'd do it real quick. Waited another 15 minutes and they hadn't brought my vehicle back to the back so just got it and left. I've never had a good service experience here. Guess that's why I never use them for service. I won't be back and don't recommend. Makes me regret buying my last two trucks from this dealer.

Christopher, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We dropped the ball and we sincerely apologize. We ask you to please rec...onsider keeping your business with All Star. We appreciate you!

December 21, 2016

I trust the quality of work at AllStar Ford. That's why I drive all the way from Erwinville which is exactly twice as far as the nearest service location... to get my truck serviced there. Also the work was completed faster than expected.

Danny, this is such great feedback! We know you have lots of choices when it comes to where you service your vehicle, and our team is so appreciative ...that you consistently bring your vehicle to All Star Ford. Thank you for bringing your truck in for service, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment! Have an awesome day, Danny!

December 5, 2016

Very unprofessional , very poor customer service .

Mrs. Guitreau, we extend a sincere apology for the inconvenience we have caused you and your family. We understand your frustration with getting the v...ehicle repainted due to scratches. Unfortunately, the repair took longer than anticipated and again we apologize. Thank you, and have a great day!

November 18, 2016

i brought my car in (2015 mustang) to have the oil changed & also asked if they could check the right back passenger tire because the sensor was giving... a false reading about the air pressure in the tire. the service department was very prompt in taking my car at the time I was scheduled & was very courteous, knowledgeable. I will always use the all star ford place in Denham Springs, LA. They also reminded me of a recall on my car & that I will need to bring it back in at the first part of next year.

Barbara, thank you for the 5-star review. We are proud of our highly skilled Service Team that can quickly and efficiently get you back on the road. W...e appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next scheduled service appointment. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

November 16, 2016

I was very pleased with the service at Allstar Ford. Brian the service tech was great!

Roni, thank you for taking the time to share your recent service experience with us! We are happy to hear about your wonderful service experience at o...ur dealership! Brian and the entire All Star Ford team thanks you for coming in, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment!

October 21, 2016

Very pleasant experience. Simple process. Very friendly staff!!

Robert, thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience! We are happy to hear your car buying process was simple and quick! Congratulations... on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to seeing you again!