All Star Ford of Denham Springs

138 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 13, 2016

They have always done a good job. This time they did not rotate my tires. They said they did but I know it didn't happen. Passenger side rear tire has... a slow leak. Was wondering which position it was going to move to. It is still in the same place.

Good Morning Sean, our apology for any repair oversight. When it is convenient for you, consider contacting All Star's Communication Manager @ 225-92...5-2525. An appointment will be scheduled at no charge to you for the tire rotation. We appreciate your business and we want to keep you as our customer. Have an awesome day!

October 3, 2016

Super easy process Everyone was really nice and helpful

Vicki, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your car ...buying process was smooth and easy. Congratulations on your new 2017 Ford Escape, and welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

October 1, 2016

Really easy no hassle purchase, they worked out a great deal for me and even allocated the truck I wanted. If they don't have it they will have it there... in a matter of a few days. They beat every other dealership in the Baton Rouge area!! Thanks again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience with us! We are so happy to hear your car buying experience was quick and hassle free! Cong...ratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to a lasting relationship with you!

September 14, 2016

I was not happy with the entire ordeal. It should not take 6 hours to purchase a vehicle, I wanted to deal local, this is why I purchased from All Star... Ford. If I had not lost my vehicle in the flood I would have walked out.

Eugene, thanks so much for your feedback and congratulations on your new vehicle. Please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your time expect...ations. We are very sorry to hear that you too, as so many of us were also affected by the recent flooding that has impacted our city. It is our goal to completely satisfy our customers. We will make the necessary adjustments to prevent another customer from having this experience. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused by our organization. We appreciate your business and welcome to the All Star Family.

September 1, 2016

Aaron was wonderful as always. Fast, friendly service.

Hope, our team is very happy to hear about your excellent review and we will strive to continue to provide you with outstanding service!

August 22, 2016

I lost $1200 because I paid cash for the truck and would not use Ford financing but they had the exact truck I wanted at the best price I could find, ... They did not put an inspection sticker on the truck. I noticed it was missing about a week later so I returned to the dealer (about 75 miles from my home) to have one applied and was informed that they would not be able to provide one since the truck had been used. I went to an inspection station and paid for an inspection sticker out of my own pocket. My truck has been at All Star Ford for service on 3 occasions and I cannot tell you how happy I am with their service department. They have bent over backwards to assure a positive experience each time.

Thank you David for taking the time to let us know about your experience, we are happy that you are pleased with your vehicle and our service departme...nt. It is our goal to completely satisfy our customers. We have shared your concerns with our management team and are happy to inform you that you will receive a refund for the cost of your inspection sticker. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our organization. We look forward to serving you again soon. Welcome to the All Star Family!

August 5, 2016

Scheduled an appointment, they were punctual and very efficient!

Nina, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

July 30, 2016

I WAS FDISAPPOINTED THAT THE PRICE THAT I PAID FOR THE VEHICLE WAS NOT THE SAME THAT WAS QUOTED TO ME BY THE SALESMAN. IF THE CAR HAD BEEN FOR ME I WOULD... NOT HAVE BOUGHT IT BUT IT WAS FOR MY GRANDSON AND HE WAS WITH ME AND I DID NOT WANT TO DISAPPOINT HIM.

King, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent purchase. Congratulations to your grandson on his new vehicle and wel...come to the All Star Family! We offer sincere apologies for any miscommunication on our part. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you and your grandson.

July 22, 2016

Brought my vehicle in to have the oil change & as usual Allstar got me in & out within an hour.

Evelyn, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Our team is very happy to hear your recent service experience was satisfactory. ...Thank you for coming in, and we look forward to seeing you again!

July 18, 2016

We purchased a 2016 F-150 Super Crew. Our sales person could not have been better. He was very helpful and informative......NO PRESSURE ! I'm 68, and... have purchased a few automobiles in my time. This was my best experience ever ! I have been recommending this dealership to my family and friends.

Charles, thank you for taking the time to share your VIP experience with us! Ryan, Tony and the entire All Star Ford team are so happy to hear your ca...r buying experience was hassle free and easy! We appreciate you as a customer, and look forward to a lasting relationship with you! Congratulations on your new 2016 Ford F-150 Super Crew, and welcome to the All Star Family!