Enter Motors Group,Inc.

(615) 734-1109 (615) 734-1109

4.5

1.0

Sells cars without title

Bought a car from them in September it’s now April I still don’t have a title in my name. Paid cash. Not to mention the check engine light came on 2 days later

Great car buying experience.

Thoroughly enjoyed our buying experience, friendly and fair, if you need a good car try these folks first.

1.0

Buyer Beware!

BUYER BEWARE! These guys are nice and friendly but they will try to trick you about repairs. They say the place you have the car inspected is trying to have you make repairs that aren't necessary just to get your money.

Great Operation

Very nice operation. Very clean and great cars at great prices. I would definitely recommend buying from them. They were very pleasant and easy to work with.

PERFECT DEALERSHIP ��

I have been in "Enter Motors Group Inc." dealership today, and got Toyota Matrix. It was one the greatest sale which I made ever for car, I have found a great dealership with high experience and perfect orientation ��,it was honor for me to buy car by this dealership. The owner of dealership himself gave me the key and said that if there would be any problem I could ask a help for them, they will provide support at any time. I was satisfied by that. And, what was surprising that when I was testing car, one of the customers came and asked to change her car because she doesn't want it anymore, she bought car three month ago and she said she doesn't want it anymore. It was surprising that owner of dealership explained kindly and professional that dealership ready to change car and she can choose whatever car in dealership for the substitute for her car, she found a car and SURPRISINGLY SHE GOT THE CAR. So, it was a really professional and honest and really really surprising Job by dealership. Honestly, I have never seen such a professional and kind job by dealership. Finally, if I want to buy a car again, I have only ONE dealership on my white list - THIS is ENTER MOTORS GROUP. THANK YOU GUYS. YOU ARE THE BEST NOT ONLY IN NASHVILLE BUT ALSO IN USA.

Great car buying experience

I purchased a 2015 Kia rio5 from them. Definitely my best car buying experience. Had an issue with the gas cap not clicking all the way and within minutes he ordered a new one and installed it within 10 mins. Answered all my questions and offered a Carfax report as soon as I got there. I would definitely recommend for to everyone. Thank you

Trustworthy dealer

These guys were friendly and honest. They had a great inventory and extremely fair pricing. We went in to buy one car and ended up buying two. We will definitely look to them first when we look to buy again.

Great Service

Well worth the drive! We?re a great help and quick to fix any issues I found with the vehicle. Even stayed open late for us ! Great service and good people.

Family owned great service!

This group is exactly what buying a used car should be! Small family owned and They were very very helpful in all our minor concerns and went above and beyond to make sure they were taken care of. Even helped get me info after hours and buffed out some minor scratches out of the car for us on the spot. We drove all the way from Huntsville Al and it was well worth the 2hr drive. Would definitely buy from them again.

family owned and great service!

This is exactly what buying used car should be like. They were very attentive in addressing any questions or concerns we had. Even got me car fax information after hours! And buffed out scratches and headlights for us on the spot! And done extra cleaning on request that would have been trouble spots for me. He definitely went above and beyond to make buying from them a great experience. And not pushy at all! Made us feel very comfortable. Definitely worth the 2hr drive from Huntsville. This Family owned business who cares about their customers deserves the business and will definitely have mine again!