Enter Motors Group, Inc.

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(615) 734-1109 (615) 734-1109

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great staff

Great staff! They make sure you have a memorable service as well as making your process quick and easy. They are willing to help in any way they can! Very recommend!

4.2

Camry

I am happy with my purchase. All the staff made sure I got what I needed transportation to drop off my vechical. Thanks Enter Motors Group.

Great service in helping me find a car.

Beck was instrumental in working with me in finding my car, and made it happen stress - free. I have a nice Volvo and it's driving great.

This has been a wonderful place to do business.

I had the best experience with Enter Motors Group inc. My sale person he was awesome, he walk me through the process like a best friend. I felt when I left with my new car that I had gained a new friend! I truly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a new car. I also can not say enough about the finance adviser who did all my financing paper work and worked with me to keep it with in my budget .Both of this men where just Great! Thank you both for a great experience!

Customer

Great Customer Service. Staff was friendly, honest, and helpful. I am very happy with car purchased.

Honest and Excellent Customer Service

After a long and grueling search for a used car within our budget that met certain other standards (mileage, reliability, thorough vehicle history reports, etc.), buying from Enter Motors Group was a genuine pleasure. We worked with Chris and could have not have been happier with the excellent customer service provided. He let us know about some significant maintenance they had performed on the car, which was information that we wouldn't have found out on any reports (and arguably would not have been volunteered by many other car dealers). He was honest about his own personal experience driving the vehicle being limited since it had just arrived on their lot, giving us the chance to test drive it and have it thoroughly inspected. He also offered Enter Motors' mechanic services in case we run into problems with the car in the near future. I only wish we had discovered them earlier in the research process, but the car we purchased -- after several days -- is running great so far. The purchase process an entire experience were professional and pressure-free. Simply put: if you're in the market for a used car and want the confidence of working with a dealer that's looking out for your buying and driving experience more than the typical salesmen out there, I strongly recommend that you start your search with Enter Motors Group. And, of course, ask for Chris!

Enter Motors Group

Car buying experience very good. Beck was nice and helped with all things needed. Also gave a warranty with used Prius. Best car buying experience ever. Could not asked for a more courteous dealer.

Best car buying experience ever! A+

Wow, these guys are amazing. I bought a BMW 128i from them on Saturday for my wife, and I'm amazed at how honest, professional and down-right decent the group is. They absolutely went above and beyond what we expected. Furthermore, we were really heartened to find out they are helping a homeless guy get back on his feet. I won't hesitate to recommend EMG to my closest family and friends.

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!

We were seeking a first car for our teenage son. Trey at Enter Motors was great to work with and very helpful. He also gave me my space and did not try to pressure me to buy. Beck was great to work with when it came time to close the deal on the Infiniti G20 that we purchased. I would happily recommend Enter Motors to anyone seeking a good used car at a fair price.

4.2

I Purchased my Honda Element at Enter Motors Group

The guys at Enter Motors Group were knowledgeable, easy to work with and worked with me to be able to get my Honda Element. I would buy a car there again. I would recommend going there to buy a car. Eric