Enter Motors Group, Inc.

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(615) 734-1109 (615) 734-1109

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

great service, very easy to deal with.

Got a vw beetle from them. Great car, Chris is great to work with. They will get you in a car if at all possible.

GREAT DEALERSHIP & 100% SINCERITY GUARANTEED

Thanks to DIMA and all other members of Enter Motors Group. If one thing I really admire is you guys sincerity & friendship. I got my 2005 Nissan Murano (Blue) at the lowest price any other dealer could sell to me. Since doing business with you guys was great, I am committed to convince all other friends of mine to consider your inventory 1st before any other while I will be readily willing to drive them over to you office. I am glad 3 or more of my friends bought their cars from you because of my recommendation as a trusted friend. You even allowed my friends pick up their cars with part payment at no interest or additional charge. 1st oil change at no cost, guaranteed repair should you need any. For real who does that? No wonder you sell huge number of cars weekly. Thanks to you guys and keep on the good spirit of an exemplary dealership. You guys are indeed very good at heart and will recommend you 100% 247 without any reservations.

A breath of fresh air!

My daughter and her five children were in desperate need of a dependable van.....theirs was on its last leg. I found Dima and he literally changed their lives. They have been driving an old van without air conditioning for 3 years. They live 2 hours away .... it was pure misery to drive to Smyrna to come see me. We met with Dima, test drove a 2003 Honda Odyssey.....and drove away with it! I brought cash to pay....didn't have the exact amount and he said "don't worry about it"! Who does that in this day and age? My daughter had an issue with the van on the way home. I called Dima to talk about it. He thought it might be a selinoid (sp?)and had her bring it back, gave her a loaner van to use and ended up putting in a rebuilt transmission. Period. The others at the dealership were welcoming and a joy to interact with. I can not believe we found Enter Motors Group and the experience we had with them. If you want honesty, smiles and good customer service, this is the place. Thank you, Dima!! P.S. The kids named the van Cherry!!

Very helpful, honest! highly recommend this dealer

We made trip from ky got there everything was as told to me! Bought a BMW X-5 very happy! I feel so lucky to have found there dealership!

Amazing service and deals!!!

My husband and I just purchased a 2008 Honda Odessy (Used) from this dealer and were very, VERY impressed with their services; great attitudes, helpful, thorough in providing details on the used vehicle, and simply an amazing deal for what we were looking for! They even paid to have the van we were considering washed at a nearby car wash. I honestly feel like I'm riding in the first class portion of an airplane and to know that we got such a ride at such a low price still leaves me in awe and complete satisfaction with our experience and purchase. We traveled 2 hours and 45 minutes to check the place out and noticed another customer there who had come from Chattanooga, TN. Meanwhile, yet another customer arrived to buy his 3rd Priuss from this dealer. I cannot brag enough on Enter Motors Group, Inc. I highly recommend this place if you are in the market for another vehicle!

Dealer response

It was very enjoyed working with you guys. Thank you for your business.