Patriot Pre-Owned Autos

232 reviews

March 11, 2020

My process was very easy and quick. My sales associate was friendly and professional. He knew his knowledge and if he didn't he looked it up and got... all the information i needed.

March 9, 2020

Bought a used 2016 Equinox and thanks to Errol the buying process was a breeze! He was great working with as he explained all details and help me actually... leave with a better car than I originally wanted. I would have wrote this review earlier but it's been having too much fun driving around thanks again Errol.

• March 3, 2018

I was not looking forward to buying a used car because of my past experiences at car dealerships. Patriot Autos staff was friendly and I got a great deal... with no issues. I will buy from them again.

March 9, 2020

We went there this morning, this car dealer is NOT true to their slogan, "Bad credit, no credit don't sweat" everyone is approved. My friend has no credit,... just starting to build his credit and he was turned down. What a waste of time and effort.

March 6, 2020

Was very helpful Earl was very nice made the process as smooth as possible would recommend anyone to go get a car from there very good customer service

March 5, 2020

Errol was very helpful. Painless purchase process. Good variety of cars. Staff was nice. I had a very pleasant experience dealing with the staff and getting... out quickly.

February 29, 2020

My wife and I came in today, 2/29/2020 and were greeted by Joe Frey on the lot. It was cold and windy and he said “let’s get you folks warm. We were made... to feel welcome by everyone and despite being nervous initially because of credit issues, within minutes it was like we knew Joe forever. We had a type of vehicle in mind but due to difficulties with getting financing, Joe actually got us into a better car for our type of driving. We left feeling very satisfied and actually smiling. My dislike of dealing with car salesman was put to rest thanks to Joe!! If you want to deal with a salesman that cares, see Joe Frey, the car guy! I believe that you will leave feeling the same way we did! And one last thing about the dealership, the entire time that we were there, every customer that walked in the door was personally greeted by a staff member, it was refreshing! Thanks again Joe Frey

February 27, 2020

Sales man Jason was awesome with guiding me through the process of buying a car for the first time. He also helped with making sure I understood all the... paperwork and insurance information. I walked in not expecting to leave off the lot that day with a car but I did!!

February 25, 2020

Just purchased a pre owned vehicle and the experienced was great. Joanne was such a huge help! Definitely will recommend to a friend. Great Customer Service!

February 24, 2020

What a absolute pleasure this is my 2nd purchase from patriot auto and I havent had one issue with any of my vehicles .financing super quick and easy low... miles great cars easy payment options john helped me he's amazing and friendly .everyone rides at patriot auto.